Ask a bulgarian anything

I will try to awnser your questions as honest as I can.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcmPqw4MfH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the word bulgarian related to the word burglar?

Is living affordable down there, do you have many muslims, is your government based?

Not OP but have been to BG
It's related to bulgar.
It's cheap as shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=mcmPqw4MfH8
Lots of Muslims (BG was under Ottoman rule for ~500 years.) They tend to stay separate though.
Government has lots of corruption but has gotten better since EU.

Im not sure to be honest
Well, the apartament i live in has a fair rent. Not sure about muslims but I live right next to a mosque. Also the goverment is corrupt as fuck

What you think of degeneracy?

Why did you occupy Macedonia in the balkan wars and WWII if we are the same people or as you say "eдин нapoд"?

Plot holes in the story much

Its Degenerate

is the word german related to the phrase ''Ruiner of Europe''?

fyrom is a part of greater serbia

I dont know, Im not that good with history
B0I

europe is our property and we do what we want with it

I don't want to ask a bulgarian anything.

Eбaх ти мaйкaтa

Why are your women prostituting themselves in my country?

t. butthurt bulgarian shitskin screeching incoherently

wtf i love harry potter now

Like I give a shit about our women, they're whores, that's all
K

you sound pretty confident.

>You shouldn't be.

he looks whiter than most poltards

the irony of you saying this.

>POO

Below the belt, Nige

Is this film good?
Also Danny is a jew.
Are white jews (one white parent) allowed in ethnostate?

you meant to say Bolsheviks didn't you.

I have a Bulgarian coworker who moved here when she was 16.

Now she's a pussy hat wearing feminist. Is this your fault or ours?

are us brit tourists causing a lot of trouble in your country, do you hate us?

Do you understand this text, or atleast parts of it?

Bilo je to godine, devetsto i treće,
kad Hrvatsku zadesiše velike nesreće:
madžarske je zastave digo Hedervari
silom hoće Hrvatsku da je pomadžari.

Ustani bane, hrvatska te zove,
ustani bane Jelačiću!
Ustani bane, Hrvatska te zove,
ustani bane, spasi narod svoj!

Nema Hrvata, nema junaka
kao što je bio Jelačić ban!
Ali sada njega crna zemlja krije,
i zelena trava kiti njegov grob.

Since Bulgarian is also a South-Slavic language i wondered if you could.

Why your "bulgarians" with gypsy look came to my country... they have names like antanasov and say they are from bulgaria, but they look gypsies.

isnt bulgaria just romania south? Its what some romanian cabbie i knew always said, that and hungarians are assholes.

Here we go... knives are out. We got jewed again

if you're talking about culture they're from the balkans. romania is not.
looking at their phenotype they resemble russians. probably because they are slavs.
and we are not.
nowadays the bulgarians look at us as some rich bastards to whom they aspire, lmao.

Macedonian-American here. Why can't you let us be?

>the bulgarians look at us as some rich bastards to whom they aspire, lmao.

which they should, as Romania has the Paris of eastern Europe.

Why do you have such a violent and horrible behaviour in my country? U fucking gypsies... Always trying to beat people but only if 50v1... Also, whats wrong with rakija? It tastes good but drinking it barely cold?

>Romania has the Paris of eastern Europe
it is kinda funny because that implies we start importing arabs and blacks and pink haired antifa running around.

We do import arabs a lot, just people refuse to see it. Whole areas in Bucharest is full of them (Lujerului, Dristor)

Niggers are less, but in time half of the whores from abroad will come with some niglet childrens, then we'll have Penny making ads with our 120th anniversary using those niglets. Again.

What is the most fun thing to do in Bulgaria?

they open shawarma shops and feed the romanian kuffar with exprired meats and such.
the problem is with those that give them money.

Yup. Seeing kids queuing up to eat that garbage make me cry inside.

What does the average Bulgarian think about Jews?

bulgarian here
99% yours. Bulgarian women either mind their own business and achieve something or become ultra-thots. Not really to do with feminism but rather the easy money/life from good looks. Sadly more and more people are becoming liberal shits but for the most part the locals appreciate tradition and family values.

drink cheap booze, eat some of the best meat dishes you'll find in that region of europe, enjoy how conservative most of the locals are and how no one gives two shits whether you joke about jews or blacks or muslims. Some actually take the jokes to heart in a good way.
Also get out of the cities and explore the momutains. Seriously. Pirin and the Rhodopes are some of the most beautiful places in the whole peninsula.

Jokes about jews are treated as jokes about anything else. No autistic kvetching around you or anything. The average person either does not have an opinion on them or it will be generally negative. Especially if you ask someone who's previously (not currently) been in any position of power.

Will you make many bulgar chilluns?
Is there anything good about rapid depopulation for someone who seeks to make an impact with the capital left behind?