China cannot be stopped

You better start teaching your kids Mandarin tbqh

chinese gdp
lel

China is highly dependent on the west for consumption, innovation and fashion

They're production drones, at they're good at it.
But they worship the West as superhumans

It's the Eloi and the Morlocks

>"countries"

>tfw growing to fast for plebs to keep up

West is highly dependant on others too, like the Gulf States who own more of London than the Queen and can literally get away with rape and murder

Nobody worships anyone but America and America is declining

>chinese diaspora canadian

lol

Isnt that the place where penis police can ask tourists to pee on cups without a warrant to see if they have weed in their system?

I have no fuckin idea what you're talking about lol

You guys know if Memrise is actually any good for learning Chinese?

How can China, such a fucking gigantic country, keep everything so secret? I mean, we don't even get Chinaposters here

You're thinking of Singapore. That pic is Shanghai.

meh
they're economy is built on a shabby 'pump money into the system to prop up employment' basis. take a look at the lending going on there right now and the clear capitol flight getting out of there.
it's economic foundations suck, it's demographics suck, and in the worst case scenario China is stuck importing 80% of it's crude oil. You don't need to win in the south china sea to stop that, you can win in the Indian Ocean.

China already said they plan on keeping English as a lingua franca

>China
>Communist
The absolute state of amerimutts

gooks are complicit and passive and let their government do anything. Amerimongrels are the same way.

its just flash cards. i use it for korean

They buy out your houses and rent them out to other Chinese people, but they're still communists according to you.

Are you stupid?

Now compare their populaces to chinas

Most of China doesn't even speak Mandarin.

Mandarin is just a meme the Govt. in Beijing pushes.

People speak other things like Hunanese and Cantonese,

everyone in the cities at least understands mandarin. even in HK ppl understand it

>American iq

mfw my own government handed china the world's largest manufacturing base just for a few shekels

I've never seen GDP figures like these..... they're of the charts.... Holy mother of god, with GDP levels this high China could destroy us all!

I lived in 广州 and 深圳 for several years. First tier cities are bretty good and comfy. Also if you are white and good looking opportunities are endless in China. China is okay

chinese are animals