Germans underestimated the Russians, the weak should fear the strong. Nothin personnel fuhrer

Germans underestimated the Russians, the weak should fear the strong. Nothin personnel fuhrer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Friedrich_von_Mellenthin.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Uranus
sputniknews.com/analysis/2005032539700464/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7681504/Soviet-commander-admits-USSR-came-close-to-defeat-by-Nazis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nothin personnel fuhrer

that would be "personal" and "Fuehrer".
He himself admitted the Eastern races proved to be more powerful that the Western ones.

Everybody with half a brain knows Commufilth only survived because of American and British lend lease. Most tanks weren't even Russian at the end of the war.

I think you should read up the basic facts. Making a clown of oneself certainly won't beat the Commies.

But he is right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

You should go back and re-read what you wrote

there is no evidence the USSR would have lost without Allied help, the Wehrmacht was beaten in summer 1941 already, when the Blitzkrieg failed.
Nobody denies the aid was an important factor though. Most tanks were of Soviet production.

ok, did, and?

How many Russians to kill one German soldier?
something like 17?

Lol, take a look at tank and aircraft losses as well. Germans mowed them down in hordes. Operation Mars is pretty funny as well.

>Germans underestimated the Russians,
I underestimated the cockroaches in my house, too. I really had to up my game to get rid of the infestation.

compare how much the USSR could muster, and how much Germany and her Axis allies fighting in the East could muster.
You are too much influenced by Friedrich von Mellenthin's Ivan the Primitive...
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Friedrich_von_Mellenthin.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mars
Rekt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Uranus
Rekt

This. People say Stalingrad was the end, but in fact, the First Battle of Smolensk was the end for the Germans, but only the High Command knew it. They knew they didn't have winter gear or the ability to wage a war of attrition with a nation 3x its population.

also the USSR didn't have to fight a war on two (or more) fronts thanks to the treaty with Japan (which Stalin later broke), also the Soviet weapon factories, having evacuated behind the Urals could produce without being interrupted by German bombers. Lend-Lease shifted victory forward on the time axis.

There is something authenthic in unleashing the mongol hordes of siberia into europe.

Soviet commanders flat out admitted that they would have never been able to take over Eastern Europe without all the trucks, tanks, and material that the United States gave them.

I love how the retards on this board suck hitlers dick so much that they fail to see how he was a terrible leader and strategist and that's why he lost the only battle he started

No the Nazi's did not underestimate the Russians. They under estimated Russian winters. Fear the griping cold hand of death of mother nature.

Not even that... the plan was to be done with the offensive in the east BEFORE winter.

He had some great Generals. But his failure to listen to them and other advisers yielded poor results.

Maybe because real Nazi's think Hitler was a idiot. And no every battle was not a loss infact my crushing defeats where dealt by the Nazi's. even at the end the kill count was still 2 to 1 for the Nazi. Hitler did propaganda and he should have know his talent and stuck to that not being a commander.

*drags you nazis fuckers out back*
*executes you*
ppSHHHHH, nothing personal kiddo

Yea and when the blitz failed to work because he separated his attack in 3 prongs ageist the advise of his commanders. Hitler still refused to resupply the troops with coats boots and necessary supplies because he thought it to be impractical and they froze stiff and planks of wood.

Germany was brutally defeating the USSR until (((FDR))) extended Lend-Lease to his buddies the Communists.

WW2 was a result of the Nazis doing everything right and Stalin doing everything wrong. The Eastern Front couldn't have gone better for the nazi fuckers. The Soviets had the technological and material advantage. The Nazis had the manpower advantage but only during the first half of the war. Stalin even received invaluable intelligence that the Nazis were planning on backstabbing the Soviets.

Yeah. at the start. When the Soviet Union hadn't even fully mobilized. As soon as Stalin got his shit together the Soviet Army destroyed Germany.

I see you have a picture of my grandfather.

You realize the British received lend lease too right? The Soviets had to do all the dirty work for the americans while the american capitalists reaped all the profit and reward. Dumb brainlet

No. You only won because US was giving you all the stuff you need.If the West would not embargo Hitler on oil and other stuff and not sent you trucks and other gear there would no Russia today. If US would not attack Japan you would get fucked on both sides.

>ancap too stupid to know the difference
checks out

Lend lease only made up a tiny fraction of the total industrial production that the USSR was producing. The Soviets also purchased the equipment themselves, it wasn't free. Who cares, Germany was buying resources from it's allies too.

>1 post ID

Yea just keep your head up your ass about how bad a Russian winter can be.

>IF IF IF IF IF
Just excuses. If Hitler wasn't an autistic retard that started wars he couldn't possibly win, maybe krauts wouldn't have to suck turkish cocks right now.

DELET THIS

Ohh the Nazi's could have won If Hitler just stayed a propagandist and knew his place.

We did 75% of the ground work in continental Europe. Hitler was a retard who thought he was holding spades but ended up not knowing how to play. The truth doesn't fear investigation!1111!!! K E K

>Meme flag

I am not going to get into it. But the allis even knew the value of propaganda and used it Ie Fake tanks.

Nope. Hitler and the nazis were deemed to lose beause he was a megalomaniac cunt lacking any sense of reason. Hitler tried to conquer the ruski commies but failed. It was his greatest downfall. Even the poles managed to conquer the commies back in 1920.

>strong
they were forced by kikes at gun point to charge forward

>Getting his history from hollywood films like Enemy at the Gates
Ayy lmao

>trucks,trucks,trucks,trucks
Trucks win the war not people

right..and freed POW's weren't immediately killed or sent straight to goolag

ethnic russians have lost less soldiers than ethnic germans

They could not have invaded Europe after repelling the German invasion, no. But the Germans were not going to conquer Russia, ever. And even if they did, they would not have been able to hold Russia. They'd be dealing with constant uprisings and guerrillas for years.

sputniknews.com/analysis/2005032539700464/

>Nonetheless, neither Stalin himself, nor the great military leader Marshal Georgy Zhukov, ever questioned the role played by lend-lease, regarding it as a turning point in WWII.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7681504/Soviet-commander-admits-USSR-came-close-to-defeat-by-Nazis.html

false, the absolute majority of tanks used by the Soviet Army were domestically produced, certainly the Shermans were a valuable help, but the main support Lend-Lese provided to the USSR was logistics, trucks to ensure mobility and supplies, fuel, equipment, boots etc. This ensured the Soviet industry could concentrate on producing the beast killers.

how does this contradict what I said?

80% of the allimnium in a T34 engine was supplied by the lend lease. With out America there would have been a lot less T34s.