What is the left's end game with guns

The left and liberals want all guns gone. We all know this. The question is why? Why do they want to disarm America?
Is it because they are just extremely ignorant and think that: all guns = no more mass shootings. (which we all know that isnt going to happen)
OR
Something more diabolical? I am torn between the two.

youtube.com/watch?v=up1Wb2Q_WMk

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180224201946/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attacks-uk-highest-world-figures-police-revealed-a8098236.html
youtu.be/ZYFN6seSBSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The question is why?
You're trolling right?

Actually it’s a legitimate question. My suspicion is that Lefists are actually more afraid of their minority underclass voters than conservatives. The idea behind disarming everyone is mostly to keep guns away from niggers and spics who they fear will turn on them one day.

The idea behind disarming America is to make its population unable to resist 1984.

Lurk more , get redpilled on (((them))).

(((They))) want to be able to roughshod us for more money and take away our ability to resist.

>Trump is evil nazi racist!
>we must fight back
>quick Trump disarm everyone!
Pottery

The basic idea is to take away your guns and give them to their supporters. They see your murder as social justice.

4 out of 5 Doctors agree. The insecure and unstable seek guns to cover up their weaknesses.

The vast majority are just dumb. The less stupid, who actually read something about Marxism, believe that the state must be above all else and that the function of individuals is only to serve the state. So they want an weak, brainwashed and unarmed population, unable to resist the the extermination of all who are useless or against the Estate.

they don't have an endgame. they just want to mandate compliance, anything will do

Easier to kill dissenters and seize their property for state use if the dissenters are disarmed. People don't like having their stuff taken from them. They resist. In order for the state to be able to seize all private property from citizens and redistribute it, the state must be more powerful than all citizens combined, such that organized resistance is impossible.

When citizens are disarmed they can be herded like cattle by a startlingly small number of armed soldiers. Only when citizens are disarmed can the state effectively and efficiently deprive them of their private property and liquidate dissenters. Without disarmament no state can be large enough to implement communism. You would need many, many more loyalist soldiers per citizen. An armed populace makes communism impossible, and that's why leftists fixate on gun rights more than anything else.

Chavez banned private gun ownership in Venezuela back in 2012, look at them now.
Its part of the road map towards dictatorship.

what's happening in the pic and why is the dude aiming at the civilian ?

Then why faggot liberals with gender dysphoria and small dicks are the ones who want gun control?
Maybe because they cant make their own minds and are easily manipulated by propaganda?

>The question is why? Why do they want to disarm America?
>Is it because they are just extremely ignorant and think that: all guns = no more mass shootings.

It seems like with other countries like UK, Australia, France, Sweden... maybe all of Europe, this has worked for the most part.

Honestly, from a 3rd party it looks like the american left want to be more like Europe.

End-Game with Guns:

1) If an AR-15 is used, then the AR-15 must be banned

2) Get people to buy into the concept that if Weapon X is used for a mass casualty incident, then Weapon X must be banned

3) wait until a Revolver or Pistol is used, and then demand the banning of that Revolver

4) Repeat Step 3 with each and every gun brand/model

They want to turn America into Palestine

> the state takes you guns
> niggas gonna nig even more
> Muh, we need more police! we need more government!
> Taxes raised, crime rate is steadily increasing
> Brzail 2.0

Here's the most basic rundown in their own words. Remember the left are jews incarnate. They create a problem. Then offer a solution to that problem that they created that really only benefits them. The end game isn't about the guns it's about the control.

because if they had the guns they would shoot up everything.
they are emotionally unstable and think everyones brain works like theirs.

>someone says traditional family is good
>they hear "kill single mums and fags"
because
>they say support untraditional families
>they mean kill traditional families

this is why leftists look like mentally sick people, they fucking are

>> the state takes you guns
>> niggas gonna nig even more
like they did in britain, right?
the worst they can do is stab, it's easier to escape a stabbing and more or less easier to survive a stabbing.

(((You)))

1 terror attack that was swiftly ended by our wonderful police.

How many mass shootings were there that year?

>He says as they are seriously looking into banning household chemicals.

web.archive.org/web/20180224201946/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attacks-uk-highest-world-figures-police-revealed-a8098236.html

>wonderful police

Holy shit, that is actually profound..

You literally have your finger on the pulse of the issue and people are just scrolling past it.

Liberals think that because they are mentally ill that mental illness is the norm, they wouldn't trust themselves with a weapon.

Like the girl in the closet in Hogg's "dramatic video of teens during the shooting" video said:

>I don't want to own a gun because I don't want to be behind a bullet. I don't want to be behind a bullet that is pointed at other people

They admit to having no self control whatsoever and assume that it is the norm.

>You're wonderfully well armed and authoritarian police. But bin that knife am I right?

You have to ask?
The end game is always mass murder by state employees against the citizens.

The problem with the left is and always has been the simple fact that they don't know what they want. They are frivolous in pursuit of one cause to the next never truly defining when a goal has or can be completed. That is why their entire party is a logical infallibility on society.

They obediently follow the current need of the (((party))). They are taught to believe two contradictory things at all times so that their opinion can be changed at any time to suit the needs of the party.

Double think isn't a bug. It's a feature.

Why not both?

Ask yourself how much do you trust your fellow man. Would you want an armed antifa, SJW, or child. Humans aren't responsible enough for guns. If you keep yours safe your kids wont when you die. Leftist wpuld be fine if anyone selling a gun to a questionable purchaser was responsible for what said purchaser did with it. No bad guy gets a gun unless a good guy sells one to a sketchy buyer. Serve a drink to a drunk driver and be held responsible. Sell a gun to a nut pay for his victims.

>What is the left's end game with guns
Killing all the white people.

Think how much better off gun owners would be if they invested the thousands they spend on guns, instead of burning it trying to feel powerful.

They are cowards and they want the government to own everybody

Saved

Try taking out a swat team or a drone missile with your AR-15. What exactly are you going to resist with one pea shooter? I pity you for your faith in your gun.

It's only social justice when some cucked MAGA hat wearing pussy swallows one of his own bullets because he is still depressed after talking shit online.

>What is the left's end game with guns

Getting shot to death.

>fast and furious

Actually the worst they can do is enslave and rape white British girls

Is that Super Mario?

My grandfather used to tell me that their mentality boiled down to something along these lines. They are ashamed of being too afraid to be able to defend themselves so they want to project that fear on everyone so that we are all equally powerless. It ends up being like a form of censorship. Just like they can't stand for mean words to exist outside of their special protected class bubbles. They can't tolerate non criminals having the right to use force outside of the will of the state.

They want a different sort of authoritarian government than we do.

That was after the boston bombing, the city government imposed martial law and sent """police""" armed like an occupying military force marching through the city looking for the bomber.

Many of them are closet communists, and the ones that aren't are useful idiots for the communists.

In most countries, commies very much want "the people" (*their* people in reality) to be armed. The US is a special exception because there is already high rates of civilian firearm ownership, and those gun owners are overwhelmingly conservative politically. A sizeable population of armed "counter-revolutionaries" basically means they can't do shit. Thus, they have to disarm those people before they can move further.

Mom, would you please shut up?

Fuck off.

Yes.

I wish I'd saved the article from a few years back, but a liberal woman writes up a blog about going and purchasing her first gun to see what it's like.

To try and sum it up:
>Oh wow it's so easy to get a gun
>I can't stop thinking about what would happen if I shot someone
>ohmygod I'm conceal carrying a firearm and nobody knows I could shoot them all right now
>my son knocked on my door at 11pm coming home and it freaked me out and I grabbed my gun WHAT IF I SHOT HIM THROUGH THE DOOR???

etc.
More than anything else it showed that liberals are fucking nutcases.

They have been less and less closeted about it recently.

like this?

So that you are defenseless against an anti-White tyrannical government.

Also, it is harder then for Whites to fight back against criminals, because they usually do not want to break the law and get an illegal gun, while non-Whites have little to fear. A man with a gun is a potentially lethal threat against even multiple of criminals who may be physically stronger.

The left won't try to use the police to oppress people until the actual fighting has finished. What they want is freedom to attack and harass defenseless individuals using mob groups like antifa, who the police refuse to go after.

Antifa does most of the oppressing of wrongthink, does most of the illegal activity, so as to spare the government the soiled name doing it themselves.

Antifa can't be breaking into a conservative supporters' house and setting it on fire if the homeowner owns a gun and shoots them for it.

It's a matter of manpower and plausible deniability. The left can deny that antifa is what they actually stand for, while using antifa as their ground level thugs and saving the need to use the police - which lacks the manpower and could foment actual counter-revolutionaries. So long as it appears that the government is kind of aloof and just turning a blind eye to injustice rather than actively partaking, it's more difficult to justify attacks against the government.

When it's government thugs breaking down your door, rather than antifa, it gets a lot easier to say "fuck the government".

It's not just antifa that the left uses - criminal gangs, hitmen, black hats, etc. will all be put to use as 'extra-legal' means of attacking conservatives with the government merely sharing collected surveillance data and equipment through back-channels. Frankly this has probably already been happening.

they want the State (the central Government) to control every aspect of our lives.

>1 post by this ID

fuck off

Flood the US with ambient-temp IQ shitskins, of course, bringing in the ideology of sand niggerism in all its covetous fury and local, Christian whitey can't fight back.

Great point. It might also be why they cannot handle opposing opinions, because they want to believe everyone thinks the same way they do, or atleast force everyone.
This is why they are trying to completely control speech and thought.

Venezuela's boned: Its population's dumpster-diving for table scraps.

How're those Paki rape-gangs working out for you, Britbong?

Because four of Brovard County's finest were SO brave that day, standing off and waiting for Coral Springs PD to arrive....

(((They))) need your guns so when the time comes it'll be easier to round the white goyim up and throw you into (((gulags)))

Enough hardware and personnel to win Battle of the Bulge for ONE teenager, too... only to look irrelevant when a hapless homeowner discovered him, during a smoke break.

im pretty sure it's so that nobody kills the fags and the lgbt crowd so they can continue to indoctrinate your kids and rape them. it's also a very obvious attack on the 2nd ammendment for whatever reason (probably a marxist one)

how about you rethink that?

Next year, Americans who were not even born when the planes hit the towers will fight the Taliban in Afghanistan. Afghans are fighting us with 50 year old garbage and zero training. Insurgencies are incredibly difficult to quell. The entire American military could not quell an American insurgency. All militaries combined would have a rough time.

This is BY DESIGN.

Yes user. There is definitely something deeper about this whole situation. The powers that be have a much bigger plan in store for us I'm sure. Just thinking logicly about it...take away our guns and we have no protection of course. Also, it's the fact that we as Americans are giving up rights we've had since conception. Starts off with one here and another there. Before ya know it, we give up everything that makes us a great country.

What percentage of the US military would even turn on their own citizens. It's a question that comes to mind from time to time.

it's called the totalitarian tiptoe.. inch by inch over a long period of time so the normies never notice.

Currently, only a small fraction. But the left has been working to change that by injecting as much social engineering bullshit into the military as possible. Hence why trannies, a demographic rife with severe mental illnesses and personality disorders, as well as a double-digit suicide rate, are now permitted in all military occupations. It's pretty clear how trannies, gays, and women lean politically so it's imperative to the left to inject as many of them into the command structure as possible.

So we can be like Europe. Docile and weak

Because the proles cannot revolt if they have no guns. Despite all the shit the GOP gets, it is the only oligarchic party that hands weapons to the poor and middle class and tells them to keep a check on their power.

Virginia Teach was pistols and had more deaths

I just don't get what's the point of ruling in the misery. Isn't it better to rule in the prosperity?

They want to replace all guns with dildos

The end goal is power. To destroy individualism and weaken the populace. They are making it ripe for hardcore change to take place. Millions of rifles in the hands of a fully awakened and thinking populace is the opposite of what they want. They might say they want mag cap limits or to not sell ar15s or whatever but they want all the fucking guns and are using incrementalism to achieve that. Gun rights people are against a wall. Slowly our rights are to be eroded, and they probably will be because many powerful forces (schools, media) are on the side of the libtards and globalist fuckwads. These people are totally okay with guns only when THEY or people who act for them have them and certainly no one they disagree with.

I think you've actually found the true root of their thought process.
My mom is a Dem, but not full blown lib, and was anti-gun until Christmas 2016, when I bought her a handgun. Her mentality has completely changed on the subject now that she has one. I even notice my younger siblings feelings have changed just by knowing there's a gun in the house.

youtu.be/ZYFN6seSBSo

>no donkey flags

Really makes me think.

Here's a spoiler op:
They genuinely believe if no law abiding citizens own guns, there will be no more deaths.

Lmgao

Most lefties are just the typical "common sense" gun law parroting type. They don't want to take away your guns, they just want to take away your Assault Rifle Fifteen™ because buzzwords convinced them it's a death machine.

The more diabolical ones aren't actually all that common, just empty cans.

The good news is these people don't breed.

Regular anti-gun folks are just naive, they think banning something will solve the problem. The people at the top want guns banned because they fear what the 2nd Amendment is actually to be used for. That's why they try to say stupid shit like "I support the 2nd Amendment, everyone should have the right to hunt and do sports shooting". Those people never mention self defense, let alone overthrowing a tyrannical government.

Well then good tings the Ar 15 is not an assult rifle

>They genuinely believe if no law abiding citizens own guns, there will be no more deaths.
No they don't.

they're useful idiot to (((them)))
After the populace is unarmed, it will be easier to take over one of the world's superpowers

Woah user, is that yours? That looks scary.

It IS. Whatbdo you think AR stands for? Assault Rifle! Also takes high capacity 30 caliber CLIPS

The end goal of leftism is total centralization of State power, so the end goal is preventing you from defending yourself against the State. The USG couldn't defeat fucking Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghani goat herders.

>In most countries, commies very much want "the people" (*their* people in reality) to be armed.
American leftism will basically allow blacks to do whatever with guns, but everyone else will face strict enforcement. Blacks are the revolutionary class in this particular instance.

the jewry is disarming citizens so they don't have to worry about resistance in a long run, normal thing

>asian gangs

short version - they want the US to be more like the UK where the population is basically completely domesticated and you can take out political dissidents using your police force without fear of reprisal

Stupid brit bongs say East, South, South East asians

In Superior America we just lump them all as dink dongs

I am so tired of hearing this argument from people who know fuck all about warfare. Anytime I talk about my views on the 2nd ammendment I always have to discuss the nature of insurgencies, operating and supplying a military when all supply chains are in hostile territory, defections and the inability of air power to hold ground.

I wish we could take immigrants like you user instead of the garbage we currently import by the millions.

Everything about the left is to commit the worlds largest genocide on people with European decent.
/Thread

You don't need to disarm someone to be nice to them. You need to disarm them when you want to fuck them relentlessly and not have them fight back.

Look at all the articles written by leftists calling for people to be put into camps because they don't believe in global warming or some other leftist holy cow: do you think they're joking, or is it more likely that they really would like to do that to us? Look at all the leftists writing articles where they fantasize about murdering conservatives and 'nazis'; again, do you think they aren't serious about what they want?

The only reason we're Soviet Union 2: Gulag Boogaloo is because if they tried it now, they'd get fucking shot.

I wish we could take away the illegal immigrants and not the fucking guns. How about we do that?

>the only reason we're NOT Soviet Union 2

Fucking dammit.

Drones, fighters, bombers, tanks, and overwhelming military force have been occupying the Middle East for almost two decades, and they still haven't beaten a bunch of illiterate goat farmers with AK-47's and RPG's. Achmed is no threat to the system because he's in another country on the other side of the planet. In a revolution/civil war/insurgency, all of the system's politicians, bases, factories, power plants, communications, etc. would be in the insurgencies backyard, and therefore vulnerable. They can bomb Achmed's wedding and everyone will ignore it because nobody gives a shit; if they bomb John's wedding, Americans will be pissed. Bombing Iraqi infrastructure weakens the enemy; bombing 'rebel' infrastructure is literally the system bombing its own infrastructure. You can't send a drone to bomb downtown Chicago because it would destroy the electrical, telephone, water lines, roads, buildings, and people you depend on to keep your system running, and would piss off the people you depend on and cause you to lose their support. You can't indiscriminately hose a crowd down with a machine gun because a rebel threw a grenade and then disappeared into the crowd because those are all people who vote for you, pay taxes to fund you, etc.

Also, you might start the war with just an AR-15, but how long is that going to be your only weapon? You can build your own machine guns or take them off the bodies of dead cops/soldiers you kill, you can make explosives, steal vehicles from National Guard armories, etc. Professional soldiers would defect, and they'd bring their shit with them. An insurgency would not solely consist of Bubba and Cletus clinging to their guns and Bibles.

Anyone who says you should just give up your guns because it's impossible to fight the military with them is a fucking idiot hoping to demoralize you.