We're not blood related btw

>we're not blood related btw

THEN WHERE'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM? Why is Akito such a fucking retarded faggot? All that time wasted and it was all for nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumix.doorblog.jp/archives/42609962.html
yaraon-blog.com/archives/90536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All he wants is to fuck blood related imouto, you nbrfag.

>I will never relieve the moment when OniAi threads were the only one I can relate to among the Muv Luv alternative and other peak Sup Forums threads from 2010s

Who cares post Anastasia

Shit I was just thinking about watching this show too. Do people making shit like this not realize the only people watching it are incestfags? As soon as they pull the nbr bait and switch they're just going to chase away customers.

Hole.

I care, NBR is garbage

>you nbrfag.

If I had known that they're not related, I honestly wouldn't have even watched this. They had a funny dynamic going on, with her wanting his dick but him, what I thought, being the voice of reason and rejecting her even though it's implied that he's indeed interested in her. But if they're not related, why doesn't he just fuck her? I just don't see where the problem is. Might aswell, right?

There are people who want the incest without the actual incest i.e most normals. If they wanted to go FULL INCEST they would do what Yosuga no Sora did. Backing out is appealing to another market.

They always wait until the very end to reveal that they're nbr though. At that point the only ones sticking around are the ones who want actual incest.

>But if they're not related, why doesn't he just fuck her? I just don't see where the problem is. Might aswell, right?
He says he didn't want to fuck her because once he starts he won't be able to stop.

It's illegal in Japan to make cartoons showing incest as something good

IIRC their legal guardians will split them forever and marry Akiko off to other guy before Akito has the chance to inherit his family fortune so Akito had to pretend to be normal and beg to let them reunite which they did allow but other richfags interested in the Himenokouji pedigree send their daughters as spies and to try and fuck him

For real? This wasn't in the show, right? I tend to miss things but not something like that

That wouldn't be a problem, would it?

>tfw DC anime revealed that the imouto is NBR to the MC
>tfw DC VN revealed it at her route
>tfw I read the VN first before watching the anime

>OreImo

Yes, Oreimo too. Hence the retarded ending in the anime where they just "decide" to stop

pet imouto
report back results

nah they're both cunts. Fuck them

otakumix.doorblog.jp/archives/42609962.html
yaraon-blog.com/archives/90536

Imouto VA practiced her lines for Akiko with her brother.

Red hair is sex

The publisher literally stopped the author from having a proper ending

Designs were hot, but the show was utter shit.
And that's coming from someone who doesn't mind NBR

What did she mean by thsi?

This might be my favorite GIF.

An imouto of culture.

What an aho.

>LN TLs never

She woke up and glared at me, but then closed her eyes and rolled over.

Best girl.