HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8&t=4s
mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-hill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Absolutely incredible.

Time to watch conservatives eat eachother like liberals

My nigga

Yeah and cities are full of foreigners, not americans

Yeah i know.
But still thia shit is comical as fuck.

kosher fp

Lol. The dragons weakness is beyond its teeth.

Huh, suddenly I see little string above his head and arms. I don't think they expected people to hold on this long

>WHY DO YOU KEEP FIGHTING GOY

Yeah he's just best buds with Benji Netanyahu but really secretly he hates him! Just like my Sup Forums.org image macros told me!

O VEY CAN U SEEEEE

i always laughed at this
>implying city people are not soulless meat bags incapable of natural cognitive process

Hey I know we just run on the premise of fake news, that the media lies constantly with never ending propaganda, but lets change our mind on everything because of one propaganda piece of dogshit by (((the hill)))
You know, I struggle to tell the difference between shills and nu-Sup Forums at this point.

haha, let's use black magic to make his existence even worse

"reportedly considering"
suuuuure.

He's reportedly considering not running for a second term too.

lmao
nice one Ahmed!

that's the joke

LOLOLOL THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

dude every single article the hill puts up gets proven accurate.

How long until The Fragilest Ammophile That Could™ snaps, user?

texas already has this

>Red Flag Laws
False Flag Laws

I just wanna point out that he's pushing for STAAAAAAAATES to adopt laws to confiscate guns. Which states would take guns from their citizens? Which wouldn't.

See this is one of the few things I could actually understand and not mind. The law is worded in a way that makes it a felony to petition to confiscate a person's firearms under false pretense.
The person making the claim has to make the statement under oath, and the decision is ultimately made by a judge. Yes I do see problems with the order being extended indefinitely, yes I do see problems with anti-gun judges, and yes I do see problems with people who may not be a danger to themselves or others having their firearms confiscated unjustly, but ultimately if the punishment for falsification is extreme enough I have no reason to oppose it.

Fuck you kike. I see these cunts spouting God's name, praising Jesus while they laugh at us in the shadows. Black magic is for fairytale faggot pussies

>is reportedly considering
FUCK OFF NIGGER

That means all black people.

Great, the military has intel on bad actors. They know who take weapons from. MKULTRA is going to be stopped.

>mfw now dems want their guns back

>Trump is evil!
>quick Trump protect us from evil guns!
>wait shit noooi
Haha what fucking reality is this

k here goes

Since you can't see further than 2 years ahead:
>dems get back in power
>homophobia gets added to DSM
>bye guns
Doesn't take a genius.

It's going to be great when docs leak proving shooting false flags are being run by dnc and open society foundation. Day of rope is two minutes to midnight now.

If people are a danger to themselves or others, why are they allowed to roam free? I am not getting something here.

Depending on what "deemed by the courts' means I'm actually fine with this

Oof, he's not getting reelected now.

Whites in militias have got to be red flags. not very mentally stable to be in one of those. Just look at the guy from ROF

>Black magic is for fairytale faggot pussies
it's in the bible dude

I use it for the same reason NASA uses it, it seems to work and it doesn't cost anything

Here in Washington I know this shitbag guy who is currently not allowed to have a gun. It's a good thing. However I wouldn't want this to slide down a slippery slope.

Why is Trump cucking on guns? Shitlibs aren't going to hate him any less.

>he's not getting reelected now.
this is Trump's exit strategy, he had no idea how much murder killing is involved with the job

underrated

>Why is Trump cucking on guns?
it's a media distraction and probably they're doing it on purpose to sell more guns

Crazy people shouldn't have guns user it ruins it for the rest of us.

don't be a homophobe then.

And who defines what crazy is?

Only reason hillary even had any votes was California and it's tasty 55 electoral votes. Otherwise she still got crushed by a real life shitposter

This is a huge problem. The guy I just mentioned should've been sent to prison or at least reopen the nut houses.

You're missing the point.

>the hill
>considering
>thinking it will ever get through both houses
sage

>homophobia added to DSM
kek!

>
>>he's not getting reelected now.
>this is Trump's exit strategy, he had no idea how much murder killing is involved with the job

Exactly. Goofball didnt realize being the President would take This much time out of his golfing.
He wants out.

what the fuck is this shit? why does trump keep going full cuck on us?

No. Just don't be a homophobe and get with the times. Then you'd be able to keep your guns in your scenario.

>And who defines what crazy is?
the guy who invented psychiatry, Sigmund Freud's nephew Edward Bernays

who freely admits that psychiatry is a political weapon

lol the young turks are such cucks for free

>Just don't be a homophobe and get with the times.
#ItWasHerTurn
You aren't American, you're just wearing a mask.

President Cuc'k has let down Americans by failing to build the wall, and has let me personally down by not following through with his proposal of a complete ban on Mozzies (which is why I didn't vote for him). This gun-issue is nothing compared to White Genocide, lad. But if people want to get on Pres CUC'K about this then so be it, maybe it's a means to an end, lighting a fire under him or something.

Oh so youre arguing liberals exaxt case now.

Isnt it fucking funny that half thr conservatives are finally making the exact arguement liberals have been making for years.
"Yeah prob mental health checks "
"Yeah maybe gun show loop holes "

fuck off faggot shill, did you see rubio almost start crying over this? this is how big daddy government takes over and it's because our fucking president is spineless

The completely trustworthy government you fucking tinfoil hat wearing conspiratard.

Nothing to do with Hilldawg. Just get with the times. In 20 years the second amendment will be gone and all the baby boomers will be gone with it.

>reportedly considering
yeah no this is totally legit and not at all a jewish MSM scheme to divide and conquer

>The unnstable Sup Forumslacks are shitting their pants because they know they'd fail that mental fitness test in a heartbeat

Mentally unstable, psychotics, schizoids, drug users.

The Northwest Front predicted this.
youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8&t=4s

>this far in the thread and still no source
sage

>anyone who has ever shitposted on the internet using the n-word is now guilty of a hate crime and dangerous to others and will have their firearms taken away by force.

>The completely trustworthy government
OH NO NO NONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey dumb fucks.

They spew plenty of liberal agenda sure.. but the Hill's breaking news is highly highly accurate.

city
>people

thanks for the kek

Probably funded under the table by Soros and co.

Wait until it makes sense. It always makes sense.

Stop cringing already, it sounds wimpy.

Fake news

Get a court warning you fat fu....

Doesn't matter.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

That's pretty much how it goes in Canada - You crazy? No shooty

perfecto

A disarmed population is a compliant population.

>Just get with the times.
Yeah totally, fuck the constitution and shit, right?

I was leaning more towards the side of reason, I don't believe the APA would actually add homophobia to the DSM seeing as they are supposed to be dedicated to science and not pursue political agenda.
Besides, phobia is already defined in the DSM-5, why would they specifically single out homophobia? If they did that they would have to write a page for arachnophobia, and gephyrophobia, and every other fear disorder and basically get anybody who doesn't like public speaking banned from owning firearms.
It wouldn't be a national law, it would be a state law. Not to mention the petitioners would have no reason to demand someone's rights be stripped because they didn't want the gay parade shutting down the street in front of their business.
If the person was making actual threats, then yes they should be temporary restricted, but otherwise the law itself is designed to protect someone from false allegations.

Pushing and expanding the police state, if Obama did this the right wingers would be shitting their bricks and rightfully so.

hard to be inaccurate when you're saying "there might be a chance of someone possibly considering drawing up a plan of action"

>phone faggot
>reportedly considering
From a source with knowledge of the Presidents thinking too.
Have you not been following anything? Just look at how DACA is working, offered a big compromise, Demofaggots turned it down. Now DACA expires in 9 days.
>Be Barack Obongo
>Most mass shootings under any president, ever.
>Cry like a faggot every time while never offering a single idea or plan.
Trump’s just showing he’s more effective, offering ideas and protrayals of solutions. The Dems are never going to do for this. Fuck that Gook nigger Rep Ted Leui wants to eliminate bail because it’s raycis. You know how many niggers will now be deemed dangerous now?

Come take em kike

>City people all voted for Hillary.
Pretty sure that makes them fucking retarded too

Addendum:
Even if it was the local bagel shop owner threatening to Mossad the Nazi parade, he should have a red flag order. It doesn't matter the political affiliation of the group or the individual, the law is designed to stop threats before they could potentially happen, through judicial process.

nobody's done anything yet, which is why nobody is shitting a brick

Kek, you've never watched Trump work?

>oh uhhh we'll discuss
>Democrats blow their load
>The disappointment from the non happening breaks their hope just a LITTLE MORE
>Rinse

>get with the times.

more like your time id drawing near the end, fool.

So much for the whole

>SHALL

thing

>he should have a red flag order
But he won't. Because that's not the way law is enforced.

are guy shadilay magapedes

>>The completely trustworthy government
>OH NO NO NONO

What's the matter, user? Don't trust your government? But they've never done anything to make us think that they aren't acting in our best interests.

That's right, burgers. Surrender your second amendment.

The cabal will simply take it, and Trump the weasel will make it into law.

Looks like the deep state is winning goyos.

Say hello to FEMA and emergency laws where your rights are worth a piece of shit.

ITS ALL HAPPENING. END OF USA INCOMING.

BRACE FOR MAX CHAOS, BY THE END OF THE DAY THE PEOPLE SHALL HATE HIM, AND THE KING OF THE SOUTH WILL PUSH FOR WAR

P R A I S E B E

>the constitution
Do you know the Constitution (document) is the justification for why schools have to be desegregated , lad? The reason why people still have guns is because the forces who try to lobby for banning them have so far been nullified. The Contituion (document) is obviously something that changes a lot, the interpretation of it is what matters, so stop acting like it's the only thing, which it isn't.

If you alter correct information to manipulate people to think in a leftist view, they're not seen as "highly accurate" by me.
>These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-hill/

>The Hill
>Reportedly
>Considering

LOL OK

>burger meme

Ahahahahahahh

>Oh we'll talk about it
>Supreme court strikes it down
>Well golly gee I tried

I can only imagine the number of jurors who would buck the law by referencing the constitutions instructions to disregard laws which went against the constitution

SHALL