Wait, so is Kei gay or not?

Wait, so is Kei gay or not?

No one knows.

Also Moyashimon has really detailed art.

>feel bad that he's short
holy shit, when will they learn?

Did they translate Everyone goes to america arc yet?

It's getting more and more obvious that he's gay. I wonder how they'll backtrack all of this shit in the America arc.

When Sawaki confessed to him, he flat out refuses and says that homosexuality is wrong.
So no, he's not gay.

First of all, Kei misinterpreted what Sawaki said. Sawaki told Kei "付き合ってくれ" with the context "come with me so you can help me talk with my brother", but it came off as "Let's date" Kei went into blushing tsun mode and told everyone that he thinks Sawaki is just drunk (they're all in New Orleans during Mardi Gras during this arc) and that he doesn't want to. No one even believes it, they all just brush Kei off for going tsun all of sudden and reconfirm that he's super gay (for Sawaki only).

Also, their relationship is never resolved even by the final volume. The author just puts up a huge middle finger to the shippers. Sawaki admits to Kei does see Kei as being a woman (and a pretty one at that) and wants to spend more time together, because they've always been friends and they always will be no matter what.

Hopefully he is.
I'd tame him as a lover.

The microbes are pissed because their favorite ship doesn't get closure.

"Looks like nothing's gonna happen"
"WHAAAAAT"

skipping ahead, there's a break in the dialog for another scene

The trap became the main girl right? I don't remember MC having many romantic interactions with the blondie

The scene is basically them looking back at their time in school, how they've known each other for a long time. and Kei explaining what he likes best about Sawaki.

Kei's only friends are Sawaki and the gang. And he only hangs out with the others if Sawaki is around. He only really enjoys being around Sawaki

surprisingly this ship is resolved. Haruka x Misato.

She says she'll wait for him to graduate.

A new girl appears in the second to last volume and wins the Sawaki bowl.

no one wins the sawaki bowl

In short

Kei is gay for Sawaki, but Moyashimon isn't a romance manga so it ultimately doesn't matter

>It has to be a romance manga for a romantic subplot to develop and finish
Nice underage mentality

the author certainly thought so

that means the author is shit