How do we help America solve their gun problem?

Hamburgers are obviously too fucking dull and stupid to do it themselves, just look at the hissy fit they are throwing right now over these anti-gun kids.

>trying to solve other peoples problems
commie

What? They want to kill each other.

Can you explain why your country is much more dangerous than Switzerland which has some of the laxest laws in the world and is the safest country in Europe?

>germany

Fuck off, Kraut.

Eat a dick.

t. Ahmed

there isn't a problem

what problem?

germany has more guns than switzerland champ

>commie
USA has a big commie problem right now, I just noticed one of the people running for governor in my state is a super hardcore communist

how the fuck do we solve this shit?

we need to take action and identify these communists so people don't vote for them

Just swim over here and take the guns away, silly! ez solution! I thought you euros were the smart people!

Yeah, I understand that anyone trying to take my guns should be shot for doing so because they are enemies of the US.

Do it again, bomber Harris

fuck off Merkel.

>guns per 100 is the same as household firearm ownership
Also, this does not consider firearms obtained before registration in 2008. They do not require registration.

Mutt

America is a big place with 300,000,000 plus people, a random school shooting wont affect anyone

t. t*rkroach

>comparing murders to dying peacefully in your sleep at age 87
UNBIASED AMERICA

I have an idea...mind your fucking business, Adolf. Or should I say, Ahmed.

youre not very bright are you?

>germany has more guns than switzerland
80m x .3 = 24m; 8m x .24 =2m

switzerland has changed their laws and are one of the strictest in europe now, germany is pretty lax in comparison. You lose your ability to own firearms in switzerland forever if you get so much as a speeding ticket

Get rid of liberals. Only they think there's a problem.

Every single swiss has a gun. Every single swiss is trained.

How do we solve the problem of Germans trying to destroy Europe all the time?

Oh wait, by breeding you out, and this is exactly what sandniggers are doing.

sage

50 years ago maybe, but not any more, theyre not even allowed to have ammo in their houses anymore