Have you ever been mistaken for a Jew by other Jews?

What happened? How did it affect you?

Happened to me once. All you have to do is show them your foreskin, right on the spot.

Yes. but not or the reasons you may think

I was at a chilled party at my mates and of course his sister had to invite her 16 year old cunt friends round, me and some other lads were chatting about names and the origins of ours, so i look up mine which turns out to be hebrew for "flow down" so one of the slags pops in with "Heebrew?WOT LIKE THEM JEWS HAHA HE A JEW LAMO"

Not all Kikes are circumcised though.

I'm an actual Jew but I usually just tell people I'm Italian and they believe me.

I'm a mischling so it never happens, but my Jewdar is pretty good

Yes, because of my knowledge of judaism. It was at a party. I played along and let them talk. I also corrected them on esoteric things about the jews, like golems.

Went to Israel, they spoke Yid to me everywhere. I'm a Serb

Have you ever been mistaken for a Jew by other Jews?

I believe Jewsus of nazareth did

Jews don't exist where I live. At all.

I got a raise

>other Jews
I'm not a Jew. I'm good at thinking like one though.

Not yet, but if it ever does happen, I'm gonna mention that my monthly Jew check of $6 gorillion hasn't come in yet. And when they tell me who to contact, I will have irrefutable proof of kikes using connections to get ahead of the goyim.

Run down Muslim neighborhood?

Let’s not talk about it

what do jews talk about with other jews?

No, why would I live there. Most of the UK is rural land where the people traditionally had to apply a trade or farm. Why would Jews be interested in that?

oy vey the goyim wants to know!

An overkike in cloaked form once mistakenly tried to valet my car outside a torture-rape brothel because I could see him. I wasn't even driving

Never, but that's because I have blue eyes and blond hair. If I was mistaken for a Jew I would probably kill myself.

I have never met or seen a jew IRL

Jews are high class parasites, the one place you won't find them is among low class parasites who won't tolerate them. So that's my first guess when you say "no jews where I live".

i got called a jew or a shill many times here when I just point out the absolute bullshit some people here post

How to take over the word by controlling goyim.

same
never met a spic or an asian either
here it's just whites and niggers

Yes. Unpleasent

My father's a jew but I've never had anything to do with jews, so whenever I meet a jew I tell them I'm jewish so that they open up to me about all their jewish whereabouts.

A paki asked me if im a jew because i just knew some shit about judaism during a class project. i was pretty butthurt.

Usury

not jews, but im half mexican and i was once hired by one of those habib gas stations because they thought i was some sort of sand nigger too. worked for about a week there before they realized and then i was promptly let go for “reasons”. true story no bullshit. was 10 years ago or so i was 20 at the time.

Yeah in Los Angeles. I work in the JEWelry district. They think I'm Sephardic, but I'm a taco who looks white with a cool looking beard.

The holocaust. I'm not kidding. It somehow creeps into the conversation. Other then that they just talk about degenerate stuff and religious holidays or little rituals. We were mostly discussing Orthodox Judaism and its quirks. They were more lax jews so they were critical of it.
They're actually quite "normal" even with other jews. Just imagine talking to an annoying, naisly, self-absorbed, and degenerate friend who every so often mentions God. That's what it's like.
Maybe they were hiding their powuh level, because there were other obvious goyim at the party.

Yes it was a stereotypical kike came through my lane when I worked in retail as a cashier. He looked at me and said in that super nasally voice "Are you jewish?". At this point I was trying not to laugh and said, "No, your the first person to say that" he responded with "its not a bad thing and I would take it as a compliment". He got the things he came in for i have him his receipt and he left. As soon as he got out of view I sanitized my hands and laughed uncontrollably on how he looked like a generic kike with ginger hair. I still have the true enemy in my head for when the race war starts.

Happened to me once. They let me in to their secret jew meetings where they talked about trying to turn white men gay through anime. When i left they gave me some jew gold and a get out of jail free card.

Same

Dude shut the fuck up about all that. You know the pact.

no but i have always been tempted to dress as an orthodox jew, yarmaluke and all

i'm really curious what that is like

I wanted to fuck one jewish cutie a year ago. To be more attractive to her i used to speak some jewish words instead of russian in my speech.

It made a success. She asked: "Are you Jew?" I answered: "Yes I am". Then she started to speak some jewish magic words to make gentiles give them their money. That spell ended with some question. I didnt understand anything.

I said: sorry, my family never taught me our language.

Oh this is sad - she said.

After that long story short: I'm gonna marry her in a month.

You forget how many Jews moved to the UK after both world wars. For quite awhile Jews made up the majority of migrants.

OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!

>After that long story short: I'm gonna marry her in a month.

How did you break it to her that you're a goy?

For jewess it doesn't matter if her husband is a jew, her kids will still be jews no matter what.

And why would they move to the countryside where there's a different dialect and the way to survive is to fish or farm? Or would they move to London?

Yes. In middle school this girl kept asking me if I was a jew (probably because of my big nose). I thought she meant the religion, so I told her I was Christian and she stopped.

But haven't Jews infested more well-to-do villages in the country?

No. They holiday there; they do not live there.

And how are you so certain of that?

GYS Jew shill.

No but I went to a highschool that was majority jew so I'm part of their social circles despite clearly being anglo and have been a "goy toy" on multiple occasions.

They don't hide it I mean my best friend who's a jew already basically told me the process. Jew's are more likely to be accepted into universities because the college administration and acceptance offices are largely jewish. From their they'll join a jewish frat and do fun degenerate shit while being guranteed high class connections throughout their life (also you don't have to be jewish to join a jewish frat my dad was in one). Anyway directly after college there are more then enough jewish businesses in any "high class" field like medicine or finance that'll unofficially exclusively look at jews to hire. Anyway later on after their career is firmly established the connections from the frat will come in handy as a large portion of its members will now be part of the metropolitan societal elite, which is how they are able to have such a stranglehold over large portions of the establishment.

Theres plenty of other stuff I left out and a good portion of the time its hardly as uniform as I make it sound, but thats the basic rundown of the career trajectory for the average jew.

where is "here"?

If I was mistaken for a jew I would kill myself

I have to agree with him. I have never seen an observant Jew outside of London. Even then, once.

Ok, will only gas half of you.

Unless your town is dirt poor 3rd world trash then there is likely a Jew that owns a bank or business of some sort somewhere in it.

She didnt see your penis is not cut?

I don't think I've ever even met a jew. Perks of living in an all white area.

Probably writes from the Heinrich Himmler reservat.

Wait, what? I grew up in one of the whitest places in the US and even there we had a couple of Mexican families.

Probably radioactive gold.

That's a dumb American way of thinking. There are no synagogues anywhere near where I live. Nor are there any Jewish associations.

Is it so hard for you to believe that they really don't live where I live?

We are in the shadows, you can never see us, but feel us you do

RIP

whats your name?

I told her that I was raised non Jewish because of my father (my father is Orthodox fanatic, he didn't even speak to me after he knew that I'm gonna marry a jew).

The hardest part is her family. I think her parents can smell the goyim through the mile. I am avoiding meetings nearly a half of the year.

Yeah because I have a huge nose. It's partly that big because I ran into a door when I was young and also broke it again playing soccer.
About a year ago I realized that everyone in my DND group is Jewish. It happened when the DM joked that he had to go "count his shekels".

Izaac Isreal Schimdt-Zimerstien

Loads of turkish and indian newsagents and shops are actually owned by Jews. I know because I know people who own them and rent them out.

I have been, but the jew was blind. I don't look Jewish but my voice is very nasal.

Jesus fuck you're still lying to her

Absolute madman

>Have you ever been mistaken for a Jew by other Jews?

can't say that I have.

There's not many of them that could be. But I'll accept that possibility. Anyway, they're normally a part of a larger brand, which would not be located where I am.

>you left your family to marry a Jew because you got a scent of the pussy stank

What the fuck

I am an ethnic jew. My enormous nose gives it away. Downside I'm an anglican. It was super funny when a bunch of weasly 'tech' jews in high school tried to hit on my sister and she turned all of them down for a hulking catholic carpenter.

I know. Maybe she knows that I'm gentile and just don't want to make me uncomfortable.
I got circumcision when I was 12 year old boy. I had some penis disease It calls 'fimoz' in Russia

Yes i more or less was. It redpilled me about holohoax and they sneaky tactics and lies. They say somethink in public and totaly different version in homes. Natural liers. Get some tiny profit is more important that backstabing "friends".

she must be quite the qt to go through all that.
good luck lad, shame your kids will have to be cooked in the holocaust though.

act like a jew all the time, and nobody gives a fuck or recognize it...what exactly makes you think of another being a jew ?

I live in NYC and my public persona is philo-semitic, so when I meet Jews they often ask if I'm Jewish, because they like me so much, and I know so much about their culture. But the fact that they even have to ask if I am Jewish without knowing it immediately is a good thing because it means I don't look Jewish.

When I was liberal I was a Jewess magnet. Ugh

I'm an atheist with a catholic mother and Jewish father.

So I have a Jewish last name.

Born December 24th, Loudmouthed, pushy grandmother insisted I be cut. The Christmas decorations were still up when the moil arrived at the house.

Had an Israeli coworker stop talking to me because my lack of true-jew offended him.

This hypocritical shithead had a building key and worked on the Jewish sabbath.

Unfortunately, a week later he got bored and started talking to me again. I practically ordered him to apologize to me but he never did.

What a shithead.

Video or it didn't happen, Shekelstein.

You are a perfect example of a Jew tho, you totally sound Jewish

You ranted a whole story about yourself, this is what Jews do

When my grandfather came to the city center for the first time in decades and saw all these nu-males with beards he thought they were all jews, so I guess maybe there's something to it. For many people - big nose + dark eyes + beard = jew

I descend from Jews so yeah
It's not all bad.

I'm an Italian but some have thought I was a jew before.
I've always corrected it though,

Why do you expect us to accept goyim?

I dated this girl once who I thought was jewish. She immigrated from France using the law of return. One day she told me only her dad was Jewish. I dumped her straight awway.

Distancing yourself from the goyim and their disgusting cultural pursuits

There will be no holocausts in a future. Jews in charge, jews won the WWII and made sure that there will be no world wars

>implying you wouldn't do the same for some juicy khazar milkers

More like she dumped your shitskin ass

>mistaken for a Jew
>by other Jews
kek

And yes, I've accidentally convinced people I'm Jewish. Normally people say I'm Hitler's wet dream (white, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall). But because I'm neurotic, intelligent, and know Jews well thanks to my anti-Semitism, it does happen.

I'm tall, fit, and handsome. So no, I've never been mistaken for a jew.

>be me
>19 y.o. cashier in college town
>democrat, liberal, alt-right-hating, an-cap blue-pilled loser
>stereotypical jew comes through my line, he even has that jew hat thing
>start scanning/doing transaction
>ask him "how's it going?"
>asks me "good, how's it going with you?"
>I jokingly reply "another day another dollar"
>he snickers and says "must suck to have to work" and walks off
>that day I tried to give Sup Forums a shot after hearing they don't like jews
>get redpilled, life does a 360

thank you, jewish dude

This. Infiltrate local jewry. It will be easier to paint targets from up there.

update: it’s not a las vegas shooting pun