GUN GRABBERS BTFO "You can't fight the government with AR15's"

>"give up your AR15's goys, the government is unbeatable"
>Broward County cops piss their pants because of one teenager with an AR15

If you think the government can't be fought with rifles, look no further than the cowardice and weakness of the Broward County Sheriff's Department. One autistic faggot with a rifle was able to paralyze 4 officers with fear AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN THE PRIMARY TARGETS

How would they fare with a mature combatant? How would they fare with more than one combatant? HOW WOULD THEY FARE IF THEY WERE THE TARGETS??? Is this the vaunted power of the government's ability to fight us? This is dog shit.

You can no longer claim AR15's can't be used to fight tyrannical government. The government - including the military and police - is mostly made of corrupt, fat-bodied, lazy, lethargic cowards who only seek to retire with their pension. They will utterly fold when faced with an armed citizenry intent on throwing off the yoke of their power.

Maybe now you can better understand the Second Amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/371916407/Broward-Co-Collaborative-Agreement-on-School-Discipline-MOU
prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen

No-one is willing to address the real problem, schools. There is literally no need for them in current year with the tech available.
>tfw can't have school shootings without schools

We already won once with AR-15s.

Feeling luckier this round?

This entire post is perfect. Looking forward to reading this thread and seeing the enraged boomer boot lickers.

where are all the shills now? I'm calling them out and they're nowhere to be found

I don't want the streets full of dumbass teenagers either. Home schooling, internships, and apprenticeships should be common and count for a certain amount of school credits though

It's Saturday, they're waiting for their handlers to sober up and feed them some more nonsense.

Lunch time? Or assembling a really strategic plan of attack lol

God damn fucking right

4 man lightly armed fire teams
No smart devices
Similar gear

Six trained and equipt men could decapitate any US small town police force in minutes.
The "thin blue line" is actually very, very thin.
And very, very vulnerable.
It's always been this way.
Local government strength is an illusion.

You would only want to even entertain this thought though if they decided to violate your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. The USA is full of FREE-
MEN. And our bill of rights protect those god given rights.
Remember the pledge. Pray for peace but prepare for war.

I have so many layers of argument here. WHERE ARE YOU GOD DAMMIT COME ACCEPT YOUR BEATING

Are they going to put a full raid gear SWAT team on every street corner? Are they going to give "drones and tanks lmao" to every couple of cops? No, they're not. That shit is expensive and made by companies that likely will not be on their side if this turns hot. They won't be able to respond with such equipment in time to have an effect. 4-man lightly armed service teams with 5 years to retirement are likely all they can routinely assemble. Even if they have drones nearby, are they going to drone all the school children on the way out?

Cruz was able to drop his rifle and leave the area for long enough to escape. He blended into the crowd just like a guerrilla would. If he had prepared a hideout with supplies in a basement or a dugout the woods, he could have escaped indefinitely. All the tools and "elite law enforcement personnel" in the world FAILED MISERABLY. Even if they're using FBI and NSA secret police to spy on everyone, how are they going to enforce it without revealing themselves as a tyrannical government and making our case for us?

YOU HAVE NOTHING. NOTHING.

This is precisely true, and it's partially why the Second Amendment is there: to protect against foreign invasion, tyrannical government, and - applicably - insurrection.

Sure, a couple of men can plan an ambush and kill the entire police force of a small town. But they still do not have the power to claim control over the ARMED population.

I thank God every day for the wisdom of the founding fathers

>4-man lightly armed service teams with 5 years to retirement are likely all they can routinely assemble

Even if they can assemble SWAT teams, it doesn't mean you have to engage them. Attack the weak point and fade away. Don't attack their crack troops, attack her REMFs (rear echelon motherfuckers). Never attack the tanks, attack the fuel trucks. Etc etc

kek nice

This explains the fate of the 507th Maintenance Company, aka Jessica Lynch's unit. A bunch of truckers and dumbasses got lit the fuck up while the armored brigade was too far away to respond. They might get air support, sure, but it was a few minutes away. Once air support is diverted, then launch your rockets at the tanks and bail. With no air support, you can put entire city blocks between you and the 120mm cannons of an M1 Abrams and ditch the infantry support. Congratulations, you have just successfully ambushed a US Armored column and given them nothing to shoot, which will be deeply demoralizing and leave them prone to defection and subversion

Exactly. The same thing applies to a SWAT team. They have to stack up on a fixed point to be effective and pull 360 degree security around the building. This takes up an extraordinary amount of time and resources, which leave other targets vulnerable. Namely, the fat pensioners doing crowd control

If we are prepared for war then we can strengthen the stability of our peace. We are only subject to tyranny and war when we are weak

Does anyone have the based Japan post about a civilian populace defending against a government, in response to the US having drones and nukes.

>problem easily solved by training and arming teachers
>"we don't care enough about childrens lives to do that"

Can confirm. Combat units are always tailed by support units that can't even pass a PST. Full of women and minorities. Can't fight for shit.

Bundy standoff?

fyi, what if there is a left or right wing insurgency in the usa that wants to overthrough the civilized government and replace it with fascism?

You ever think of that? Not an oppressive government, but an oppressive armed militia/terror group.

These are common in south america. Afghanistan has the same problem with the taliban.

It's a two way street. Gun control is the way to go.

O Vey gib me dem guns.

Here you go senpai

You mean like this guy?

I would agree, but with four of them you know it was probably an order to stand down right?

Fucking shitskins living in caves in Afghanistan fought off the mighty US military with way less sophisticated arms. At the minimum, the US government didn‘t win against them. So, the argument that „b-but your AR-15 won‘t help you against da US gubmint!!“ is pure bullshit.

A fascist government can be overthrown by armed citizens too. It's no different from Communism or Monarchy. The Second Amendment ensures that the Constitutional Republic remains intact

thanks m8

Least he's white. But yeah basically that guy. So many shitdicks sign up for gibs. Many units are combat ineffective

Except that you are a bunch of fat lazy dumb slobs dying and even figure out obviousmRussian propaganda.
Hint....you guys are most like the sheriffs

In any serious debate at all the "you can't fight the government with AR15's" was never a good one. The very idea that you need to defeat their military totally to be a threat not worth dealing with is retarded. The idea is that the bloody conflict that would ensue and the damage done to the nation would be far too severe to ever do anything insane enough to provoke such a conflict that would leave the nation as a whole a shithole.

They won with the tactics I describe. It's no coincidence that you hold this position, seeing as the only comparable armed militia population in the world is the Swiss.

I agree. Schools are obviously being used to indoctrinate youths into weird belief systems too, all while making sure they finish as nothing but useless labor. A guy I work with, with a 10ish year old, told me they don't even teach the multiplication table anymore, unless the child is 'gifted'...

>The idea is that the bloody conflict that would ensue and the damage done to the nation would be far too severe to ever do anything insane enough to provoke such a conflict that would leave the nation as a whole a shithole.
The armed citizenry still runs the show in the US. They hate that fact, and us, so badly and it shows

SPREAD MEME!!!

bout time one of you showed up. No managers on weekends huh? Slack off time?

>fat lazy dumb slobs dying and even figure out obviousmRussian propaganda
not really. you severely underestimate, or project yourself onto, your competitors. were not all proud soyboy faggots like you. Besides, I haven't been paid by the Russians in months

>making sure they finish as nothing but useless labor
Homeschool your kids or send them to private school if you can afford it. Make sure they have summer jobs or intern somewhere so they don't end up pussies with no skills

Public school was never a great way to get an education, but Common Core is designed to create helpless dependents and slaves. Or worse, cattle powerless to fight back against technocratic genocide

Yeah they're not hiring Men anymore.

on an individual level thats true

>was able to paralyze 4 officers with fear
The problem also was the guy guarding the schools was set to retire soon, he actually retired after the shooting. They put the short timers in the schools and such.

what is an armed force other than the sum of its individuals?

It's all rotten from the INSIDE OUT. corrupt and dumb. They're ALL just looking to retire on their fatasses on the public dime.

You don't think the other cops and bureaucrats are ANY DIFFERENT do you?

Meant for

Dood
4 man civie fire teams.You are either a bot or you projected some shit and read into what I said in the completely wrong manner. I implied nothing of swat. Lets just drop this because you are not following my meaning and I not following you.

You burgers are doing it wrong, the #1 reason to shill for AR15s is that women can easily handle them and hit shit with it. It's literally the best self defense weapon for a woman. Push the 'strong woman' narrative and gun grabbers look like evil patriarchal tyrants.

Not to mention 'shall not be infringed' is a right and not a 'need'. So the whole argument of 'you don't need this' is pointless as it's like saying you don't need free speech.

I took you to mean that the police presence was not indicative of the situation. Plus I was spoiling for a fight so I assumed you were taking a contradictory position.

My mistake. 4man civie fire teams that hit hard and then scatter into the crowd would be a nightmare for US police forces as currently organized

Just look at how dorner was able to send law enforcement in socal into a frenzy, that was one person targeting pd brass

Broward County, home of hanging Chads and hiding cops. Fat boomer cops care more about their pensions than saving lives.

You know it's fucking depressing when a Canadian is a better American than a lot of Americans. Can't believe people want to give up their rights, it's the fucking twilight zone here.

Reddit-tier reasoning. the Left does not actually care about things like the patriarchy; it's all Divide and Conquer. That won't convince them since they're hellbent on disarmament and it means we're adopting their line of reasoning so it will alienate our own side.

OMG REALITY ISN'T A VIDEO GAME.
op is faggot sage

Hmm, what's the common factor 2 many of these mass shootings?

SHALL

Think of how many millions of dollars were spent on that manhunt. If our national situation deteriorates further they will be thrown into disarray and run out of funding very quickly

It's very, very corrupt. Corrupt government and police forces are a real weakness that can be exploited. Look at how this is backfiring on the FBI and Broward Sherriff's department. We can now always refer to this to prove that the government cannot protect the people and doesn't even try

No, it's not a video game. Which means our enemies are very human, which means they have huge weaknesses to exploit. This is one of them.

When you clear your mind of the abstractions and "rules" in your mind - the glass walls that keep you dancing to the establishment's tune - you realize that they are flesh and blood just like you.

Any for of government only works through consent with the public armed. You can have a monarchy with an armed population if that's what they want.
Are you afraid Americans would support a fascist government?

They're in no way ready if this asshat can run wild and escape like he did

This is why they want to take our weapons away. They want to institute a form of government without our consent. It's being stopped in its tracks and is nakedly apparent now

>implying those 4 officers who "didn't do anything" weren't actually the real shooters themselves.

>No-one is willing to address the real problem, schools. There is literally no need for them in current year with the tech available
How are government employees supposed to replace you as parents of your child if your child isn't in their custody?

They couldn't, because in an uprising the state forces would be wiped the fuck out. This is why private ownership of "assault weapons" is necessary, to keep the government just.

Why is Israel out of the news now? Same with the kids.

The point is not that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordnance as a rag-tag citizens militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you may even be able to run away and do it again - theoretically you wouldn't be alone and they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. And they'd never feel safe; there could be a shooter behind any window.

Of course they could call in the artillery and air support and level your neighborhood; sure. What would this get them? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional army seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. And finally, it would simply kill people, and no one wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police/gestapo units point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they may want to impose. If those people are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight; you might die, of course. That's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed. But when you're talking about using swords and knives and clubs against modern military weapons it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all - they'll just shoot you with beanbags and rubber bullets and water cannons and microwave guns etc.

That is why having guns is so important.

Most colleges and universities do have online courses.

His point is that we will always have mandatory public schooling because the government wants to control the minds of the children. Are there better methods of education? Yes, but their goal is control, not an educated population that can think for themselves

North Hollywood shootout had almost two dozen cops with pistols and shotguns up against two guys with body armor and full autos with 2,000+ rounds. It wasn't until an hour later the police got AR-15s

This. It's amazing that this has to be repeated on here when it's been said for years to debunk the retarded "hurr what's your AR15 going to do to an air craft carrier??" nonsense.

This, every word. We now have yet another memeable example of how the government cannot hope to tyrannically control an armed citizenry. I don't know about you but I am fed up with explaining how AR15's would be effective against the government

You want to stop an American armored unit? Blow up the fuel tankers and wait six hours.

LESS THAN 1% OF ALL FIREARM RELATED DEATHS ARE COMMITTED WITH AN AR-15
OVER 60% OF ALL FIREARM RELATED DEATHS IN THE U.S. ARE SUICIDE.
IF YOU TAKE BLACK MALES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 15-35 YOU'LL SEE THAT WHITE MALES WITH AR15'S ARE THE LAST PERSON YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT KILLING YOU.
STUPID FUCKING LIBERALS

Yes, and that was the LAPD, a well-funded and seasoned urban police force. Sure they carry rifles now because of that event, but the concept is still the same. These are not warriors we would be up against. Only glorified security guards.

Shitposting or not you are half right
The school system for all the world is fucking retarded and broken.
The English cursed us all when they invented it as it has zero adaptability to anything past an industrial revolution

It would cost $5 to put two .50 cal rounds through the fuel tanks from a recessed position in an apartment building, stash the weapon, and walk out the back. It costs the US military lots and lots of money and manpower to stop for repairs and disrupts their plans.

Do that enough times to the same op and you've created enough chaos and opacity to strike them in a way that hurts

What should Syria teach us? They do have 3.9 guns per 100 people, compared to 101 per 100 in the US.

Never give up your guns that's how the communist took over Spain at one time.

You do realize that this image tells that US is a nigger country, don't you?

Either get rid of the schools or go back to Dickens level schools with porridge and daily beatings.

Yes, but a lot of times public secondary schools don't offer them. I finished high school through stanford's online program but I had to pay out of pocket for it. Now if you want to get into whether public secondary schooling shouldn't even exist that's another argument.

It was actually Russian, but ok.

>or go back to Dickens level schools with porridge and daily beatings.
Sounds great to me, honestly. I think I was the type who would have thrived in that academic environment.

It takes 12 police officers to chase down one fleeing nigger with a baggy of drugs. These are not disciplined fire teams. If they get shot at by anybody but a thug who is not even aiming their Glock, their standard practice is to take cover and wait for a SWAT team. The solution is to stay mobile so they can't pin you down with air support, get blueprints, and stack up on the door. Once you're trapped for a significant amount of time or anywhere without concealment from the air/crowd, you will have to shoot your way out and evade chopper or drone surveillance which is not easy.

Cops have likely never really been shot at by anybody hitting shots on target. They freeze if they're faced with an actual combatant or potential combatant.

>no smart devices
leave em at home so they can't track you. Never speak aloud of these topics in their vicinity. If you want a sense of what they can record, record yourself going about your day. A 20 foot radius can be recorded as clear as day

I remember talk about this, some suggested paint cans and throw the paint on the windows. They either leave it and let it dry losing their vision or risk a few people getting out and cleaning it with whatever.

Use the Kraken. Guns are primitive.
If we need to overthrow a dictatorship, just make everybody sick, with no healthy troops, no dictatorship.

Paint cans, spike strips, log traps, roadblocks, and just plain old fashioned shooting the tires of the lead vehicle at a choke point. You can either set up and ambush or delay the plans to the point where you can bury contraband weapons and say you dindu nuffin

That county is full of sniveling kikes, doesn't represent shit.

So are most urban police departments. Rural police departments arent' about to start disarming anyone dude

Homefront might be a generic game, but it has some sabotage missions.

This is my exact point. It was on full display in Florida

One of the Bundy affairs

Source on that policy?

scribd.com/document/371916407/Broward-Co-Collaborative-Agreement-on-School-Discipline-MOU

prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline

Tried to use actual sources rather than Breitbart and Conservative Treehouse