Buyfag

Let's talk about figures

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/blog/34285
userstyles.org/styles/145595/myfigurecollection-ebony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Collage when?

Sure wish this cost 6k less.

Her face says she regrets her choice of battle attire.

are you that desperate for validation?

Pointless, since that guy posts many of his own pics in any month's collage,

I'd say that about pretty much every figure I own. Quality there is top notch, but ouch.

Koto's bunbun mysterious heroine X QC looks terrible in most mfc pictures, anyone have here got her? Does she look better in person?

Silently praying it bins.

mediocre quality, are you blind or what?,

That looks pretty mediocre to me, dude.

I'd rather see a collection of what people bought throughout the month than constant shitposting and "stop liking what I don't like" posts like yours.

I got these on the way. Any thoughts?

And what about you guys?

Does anyone have any experience with importing loli doujin to australia? Are book packages ever opened by customs to check? SO much stuff from tora that I want to get but the prospect of having my life ruined makes me extremely nervous

look at the archive then, asshat.

Terrible taste, and I'm not even joking.

I've also got "Rei" preordered. I hope they don't delay her.

Show your PO's :)

>asshat
I'm not the one being an ass here.

The jacket, ribbon and face look fine enough, I think it's the shirt and neck-thing that gives the cheap feel. I'd get her for 9k but it's 13-17k on manda now.

Semiramis, Great tastes user.

How long does Crunchyroll usually take to ship out in-stock items, I want my saber already ;_;

>check a figure's page on MFC for the first time in a while
>that new site design
Good fucking lord it's absolute shit. Who thought this looked good enough to replace the old design?

myfigurecollection.net/blog/34285
It'll get a redesign at this rate, unless they decide to tell the userbase to fuck off and deal with it.

>making shit up
The dude doesn't even take pictures of his own.

>that damage control.

I'm really not a fan of it either.

Doesn't make sense to post your collection while being critical of someone else's. You're not going to get any unbiased response.

Anyone hoping there are delays this month? My September order is going to hurt my poor wallet.

well not me I'm almost free of POs, only have matsuri for dec and a couple of other cheap One piece figures.

I only have a couple of Nendos and some merch for this month, so I don't really care. All of my scale POs are being released next year.

Usually one to two months after Amiami; that's what you get for buying it from them.

Check out this theme, looks better than the horrible new one to me.
userstyles.org/styles/145595/myfigurecollection-ebony

Just wanted to see what you consider good but each to their own I guess...

if only this scale would have had the red cape.

>Her face says she regrets her choice of battle attire.

I agree, regular ver. is much better

That basically just makes it dark, which doesn't solve any of the problems. The new layout looks fine, it just doesn't work as well as the old one.

Princess Solange!

Why does the sword on the right look crooked?

Any recommendations on something relatively cheap to drop $20 worth of TOM points on? I want to spend them before they go to waste since they expire this week.

hey you. yeah, you. stop buying with your dick

Might be my weird resolution but everything in the new theme looks misplaced and either undersized or oversized, the theme fixes most of it for me.

Those legs are disgusting.

I need her to get here already.

D..does this belong here?

This belongs in the incinerator, next to you.

It belongs to my penis.

Hell, I hope so. My September PO has become a dumping ground of delays. As it is, we're talking 65k with shipping, when at the time of the original order it would have been about 25k. I am going to be in shipping hell.

I budget responsibly so unless they result in cheaper shipping delays are usually an annoyance. Even then I want my shit on time but maybe I save money for the inconvenience.

Buy a premium membership, goy. Or some straps or something, you're not getting anything worthwhile on TOM for that.

Anyone ever ordered direct from Cospa before, do they accept foreign credit cards? I don't know if I'm good with just a forwarder or need a full-blown proxy. Also before you ask, AmiAmi/other sites aren't an option.

I don't know. I always use amiami. By the way, what are you buying? I want to buy pic related but i'm not sure if i should.

She finally arrived!
I think she's my new favourite.

We have similar taste, I also have white Solange

Why on earth would you order such a pedestrian skirt from Japan? Could you find the exact same thing in any uniform or general clothing store for cheaper?

Been looking in amazon jp and it looks like the new units of DHR6000 are pretty shitty.
Is there any other pillow that you may recommend? A&J looks good, but the one from COMODO has more reviews.

Superior Nippon pleats, folded over 1000 times.

Why do you still have the plastic films on those figures?

Mine is in the mail, how big is it?

In some cases I never removed it since I'm terrified of paint transfer

Global rule 3.

I don't want to go in person and buy a skirt.

Also this

Just be careful you autist. Taste aside they all look like shit because of it. Might as well put them back in their boxes because it would actually improve the presentation.

Now that's what I call autism.

So you can order online from Japan but not domestically? Cospa is known for being expensive for what they offer too, aren't they?

Just a T-shirt that was closed for pre-order on amiami but still had stock on Cospa. I've tried to order it anyway, worst that can happen is it gets rejected I guess.

Just bought theese 2.

Anybody know how e2046 works after you order from them, theres a gk of a figure I really want, but it dosnt say how many other people have already order it. And from what Ive read they dont create or ship until atleast 10 people have ordered a particular figure.

Here are some comparison pics.
Sorry for the quality, I only have my phone for pictures.

What the fuck why take it out then.

>that saber is roughly the same price on TOM
>plus you get free shipping
>and 25 autism dollars
Dumb user

That works since I own that Sengoku. It looks great, can't wait for it to arrive.

Most of the time people apologize for the quality that isn't the actual problem, but instead not knowing how to properly light your subject. Your camera isn't bad, just stop using flash.

I don't know were to order it domestically but yeah, it's expensive for what they offer.

This. Even 5+ year old phones can take picture that nobody would even bat an eye at quality wise. People are just retards who would rather blame something else than use their brain once in a while

I took some without the flash and they were worse. It's night here and I've got shitty low energy lights in the house so this was the best I could do with what I've got.

That's fair.
Maybe take some better ones in the morning then. Like said, your camera quality actually seems fine.

I agree. You can just get a $5 tripod, learn a few simple tricks and you'll get decent photos. Also resizing isn't a bad thing and usually hides at least some of the noise of lower quality phone photos.

Nice constructive reply there user.

To be fair, while you're right about about using phones, if you have a proper camera then learning how to use a flash is one of the best things you can do for this type of photography. Pic related is taken with a flash (and a fill light) for example. Flash doesn't have to be "harsh".

You are retarded, castoffable figures nowadays use colored plastic, not painted clothes so there virtually no paint transfer unless you hamhand them and rub the outer side on their skin.

It's easier to blame your tool than admitting you can't use it properly. I don't blame people for not taking their time to learn how to take pictures, but using their phones as an excuse for bad pictures is just wrong when that's not the issue.

I meant as in phone flash or even a standard DSLR flash. It's one of the first steps to learn how to improve your pictures, because then you need to actually work on learning how to light. Regardless, I prefer setting up my own lights over flash for this kind of photography, but that's personal preference. People still shouldn't touch flash if they can't use it properly.

Considering this post was in response to something someone asked earlier in the thread, I don't think they were bothered about it looking professional. I've also seen much worse.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I fully agree with you re phone photography, just throwing it out there that for more advanced photography flash is an important and versatile tool. Constant lights and additional fill lights help, but you can get good results using just a flash too, like in pic.
I'm just an amateur too but getting a flash (mid-range Nikon speedlight) feels like it vastly upgraded my ability to take decent photos of plastic butts.

B O L T E D O N T I T S

Sorry user but that is shit.

I never implied that was his goal, nor that the picture was terrible, just that he (and most other people who do the same thing) shouldn't use their phones/cameras as an excuse for poor quality when they're not a problem.

buyfag photo contest someday

Nice quads and dubs.
This post is the only one that matters now.

The fig or the photography? I'm open to criticism.

Not him, but the picture is fine. The figure is kinda shit though.

The fig, her tits look like cakes.

When will golden boy get a scale in his Armour?

Everyday we hope - Everyday we disappoint.
Pls someone take us out of our misery.
Best character need a scale.

shit nigga that's kawaii

>shit nigga that's hideous
ftfy

I feel like the most important thing while taking pictures is the light and knowing how to use you camera (iso, focal length, etc.). You can have the best equipment but if you don't know how to use it or the basics of taking pictures, the result is going to be bad pics.

I always try to take different pics of my figures so i can learn and improve myself.

Collage?