One Piece

Why didn't you protect her smile?

Oda is a fucking hack if he adds Carrot to the crew.

Oda is a fucking hack if he doesn't add Monet to the crew.

>Pedro cover his lungs and organs with Haki
>Haki becomes stronger after dead
>His Haki massages his lungs and bring him back to life

>wanted to go on an adventure into the sea wonderland
>ends up seeing one of her own people literally blow himself up dead
The sea is a wonderland.

He will do pic related but using Electro

O

Carrot hasn't done anything in the past 80 chapters so I wouldn't worry about that.

What characterfag are you?

MY

MY

RUBBER

where my phoenix ass nigga at?!

Pedro looked like he used a shit ton of bombs when he fought against Tamago, where did he find more bombs again
Does he just hide bombs up his mink ass

FAGGOT

>needing haki to survive from explosions

papillon is his favorite book.

His fighting style seemed to use a lot of dynamite sticks so he probably carries a lot of them

That is pretty small time. Pedro explosion dwarfed Big mom and Luffy's ship

>needing anything besides being in the OP universe in order to survive explosions

>pic isn't Katakuri
Fuck off OP, you and your trash waifu.

Pfft, amateur

Oda gets off to exploding

RETURN WHEN???

he is the one piece

Probably during the war that will follow Luffy finding the One Piece.

He should have been the 10th Strawhat

Is it Katakuri or Dogtooth? I'm assuming niggerstream is being niggerstream.

GUISE GUISE

GUISE

CAN I

GUISE

CAN I HAVE

GUISE

CAN I HAVE SCREEN TIME

CAN I HAVE SCREEN TIME NOW GUISE

YOU SAID THAT I CAN HAVE SCREEN TIME

CAN I HAVE SCREEN TIME NOW GUISE

this

katakuri

Katakuri
Mangastream tried to localize it to match the english food names of all the other Charlotte family members, but apparently Starch wasn't cool enough.

"The 10th Strawhat"

"The 11th Strawhat" (w/the 5th)

"The 12th Strawhat"

They also left Daifuku untranslated so they know they fucked up and are just being stubborn. Some guy called them out on the comments once and they went into a rage.

This is why translators get shit on all the time when they do that stubborn shit.

LUFFY IS A CUTE!!!

Mods please ban One Piss toddlers from Sup Forums.

Fucking Pedro is still alive. You got memed by Oda.

Any Katakurifags here?
I want to kick your asses.

>Chapter 900
>"The Ninth"

Why would you want to kick the only people with taste out of the thread?

That was the point.

Yeah, it'll be a relief when Oda stops dancing around the issue and just lets Jinbe on the ship already.

But that's Jinbe
Carrot is 10th

Things that will happen if Oda is indeed a hack:

1) Pedro not dead
2) Carrot joining
3) Jinbe not dying
4) A cake being baked for BM
5) Pudding ending up with SH crew

Based Jim Carrey

Katakuri's an edgelord and only teens like him

>Still pushing this Jinbe will die meme
Pathetic.

This arc is pure cancer.

If Katakuri doesn't join the SH I'm done

can't wait for his goofy mouth to be revealed

But I'm a 25 years old little girl.

Why didn't Luffy just stretch over the red line to Raftel?

Kizaru.. easy on the pages..

>goofy
Pretty sure it's gonna be gorey.

thread is on autosage lol

Hes hiding some streusen lips

But he's right, following Chopper around as a foil doesn't qualify as "doing something".

Year of Pedro's and Jinbe's death

>thread autosaged
nice going shitheads

Looks like mods won't allow OP threads until the next chapter comes out.

Nah pretty sure he's hiding a particularly gruesome kind of glasgow smile.

y?

He tried to cut off his streusen lips cause he was such an insecure faggot

Because they're a bunch of Redditors.

WTF mods, why are you saging our thread?
We were discussing One Piece here

She took plenty of enemies down and helped securing the mirror world. I'm not saying she's an mvp for the SH's (Brook and Nami did much more than both her and Chopper) but to say that she did nothing is moronic and false.

She still didn't do anything that stands out. Pedro allah akbared himself, Brook is the MVP, Luffy fought Cracker, Nami is the second MVP, etc. Even you who payed attention to her can't mention a single enemy she took down or plot point she helped reach. "she helped" "she took plenty of ennemies down". You don't even remember who, in other words, she took down red shirts. Way to go. You might as well say she didn't do anything.

meant for

The Mirror World subplot was almost entirely off-screen. She did get the final blow on Diesel, Randolph and Brulee but the fight was introduced and concluded within the same scene, not to mention it was largely Chopper's moment with her acting as bait in the plan.

Her one real contribution to the narrative was that gag of her drawing bishonen versions of the Straw Hats when searching for them in the Mirror World. Everything else has been a small supporting role.

They're shutting down generals

>Even you who payed attention to her can't mention a single enemy she took down or plot point she helped reach. You don't even remember who, in other words, she took down red shirts.
She singlehandedly took down Randolph and his steed
She helped Chopper defeat Brulee and personally defeated Nitro even outrunning him and took over the mirror world, managing to contact Sanji, and saved Pedro when tried to blow himself up against Tamago. Also taking over the Mirror world was insturmental in recovering Brook with the poneglyphs rubbings from Bigmom and enact the whole plan to destroy the wedding.

Nice edit, saved

Are people still arguing over Katakuri's fruit or did the new chapter clear everything up?

It was determined his fruit has the properties of both logia and parmecia.

He didn't do anything in this chapter which wasn't done before. How was it supposed to clear anything up?

O

Are people more concerned about him having logia immunity or being able to create mochi out of nothing?

The fact he acts like a logia but Jinbe classifies him as snowflake parmecia. If his body didn't work like a logia's nobody would claim there's a discrepancy.