OnePunch Man

> people still don't get that the truth behind Saitama's strengh is really just what he says in this page
> even after Genus confirms it with a proper in-universe explanation

The set amount of training Saitama said doesn't matter. The important part is to train harder than your body can handle.
Also, Fubuki is still best girl

New chapter?

Nope.

If ONE isn't late with the storyboards (Mob's chapter came out as usual, so should be fine), Murata should get the storyboard and begin streaming this week end.

that's no it, a fuckton of people train to death for even little gains

the canon secret of saitama strenght is that he was a average idiot, and so that stupid training and autistic willpower were enought to truly overcome his (low) limit and unlock god mode

is a joke

Yes, Saitama was a lucky idiot. Just saying his method still luckily end up being the powerlevel jackpot in the OPMverse.

He trained enough to remove his limiter.
Not hard to understand

I would accept a delay of the manga chapter if One decides to publish some webcomic chapters.

What is with Saitama's head?

Who do you think could piss higher?
Goku or Saitama.

>I would accept a delay of the manga chapter if One decides to publish some webcomic chapters.
How about managing the animation adaptation of two separate manga at the same time?

From january when they began production in march?

How do we beat King

Hey remember how when you ingest monster cells you become one.

And remember how you become of a monster based on your desires and current abilities.

And remember how siatama eats monsters.

Fucking dumb nigger.

Remember kids. Say no to games with infinite combos

Eating a monster cell isn't what turns people into monsters, its the willingness to become one, the cells are just a placebo. Hence why Sonic, who only wants to defeat Saitama, half-assed the ritual of leaving his humanity behind and the cells had no effect.

So a normal personal that can do 100 push up eating the monster cell became the strongest in that universe? Bakuzan probably could do 200 without any problem.
Are you retarded?

He cooks them first

How many more chapters does MOB even have left? ONE's at like chapter 100.10.

This
Basically he was lucky his determination was enough to break his evolutionary limit
He would be dead from exhaustion if it did not happen probably

Mob is continuing for another 10 yrs

His OP strength is literally just a gag and his explanation is bullshit, other characters like Bang and Suiryu trained their asses off to get where they are and still can't touch Saitama.

Bang and Suiryu didn't train recklessly like Saitama did you dumbfuck.

>Bang and Suiryu

>yfw king ntr's saitama and wins the fubootybowl

>Human strength is the ability to change yourself
So all the humans that changed in to monsters are still human. They all changed in the same way as saitama only his intentions were pure or not for selfish reason and the change didn't warp him?

they didn't really change though (besides physically), they just let their emotions/worse of them take them over. change would've been if they had overcome all that bs

*i agree with you but that's probably the explanation they'd give for this stupid shit

>implying Saitama gives a shit about Fubuki.

Except monster transformation is clearly related to some kind of invinsible force, it can't be natural. "Something" makes people transform. And doing such is like making a pact with the devil.

>Implying Saitama gives a shit about anyone except god tier waifu.
Pic related

Sonic is just too sexy.

And Fubuki is still better.

Get to work, Murata.

couldn't care about Murata now, next chapter of webcomic when? Is it still being continued?

ONE's probably too occupied with Mob, seeing as it seems to be nearly over, to spend time on the webcomic. When he finishes Mob I imagine he'll go back to the webcomic, unless he starts working on something else entirely and leaves drawing OPM to Murata.

if anything its because a regular salaryman going into a (for him) intense lifestyle of fitness, avoiding indulgences (the air conditioner etc) and practicality caused him to obtain or at least approach by leaps and bounds a buddha-like nature.
This is supported by the underlying theme where Saitama is the only person with power who doesn't think it makes him special,or burdened with great purpose or whatever, he just wants food, shelter, and to enjoy his day to day life. There's a zen saying. "Before enlightenment, chop wood , carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
and in tales such as Journey to the West, a Buddha is exponentially more powerful than even the highest god.
It might seem weird that he obtained enlightenment over a matter of months, but that's always been how enlightenment is depicted. It can take anywhere between a whole lifetime and a matter of minutes. Many tales describe people who went from regular schmuck straight to enlightenment just because someone asked them a rhetorical question that really activated their almonds

they trained too hard.

limiters were a fucking mistake
I despise these retards who absolutely need an explanation for everything just so they can put everything on their shitty powerlevel charts

I bet you can't name five characters that can get King in video games.

D'arby, _, Jackie Chan FUCK

Saitama could piss on the moon.

Piccolo blew up the moon in dragon ball so goku couldn't piss on it any more.

Ergo, Saitama wins on a technically, with one piss, thereby also defeating Luffy too.

King gets slept on cause we have the meta-knowledge that he's powerless, but his insane luck/bluff combo is seriously broken. King may be the weakest hero, but he's the only one that can never be beaten. Except Caped Baldy of course

What would happen if Bofoy made a mecha for King controllable via gamepad?

the mecha would be unable to keep up with King's intense handling of it and would fall apart

They didn't change by their will.

There are 4 opm thread active currently.

I wouldn't call the other three active

Is this the general one?

this man.

I think the best joke to come out of One-Punch Man is the idea that it's a worthwhile fitness routine and that real people attempted to work into it because they're fucking dweebs.

But we all know the real joke here is that readers will still try to come up with some explanation on top of what's already been shown instead of just accepting that Saitama is strong because of exactly what he's written to have done in his bid to be a hero and there's nothing else to it. No secret limiters, no talent or latent superpowers, no extenuating explanation. Honestly, it'd be exactly the same if it was written that he didn't do any training, but instead he just did the joke routine and was the main character in the gag/action manga One Punch Man. Hence, he's super strong.

by playing SFV instead

>Anybody can obtain godly powers just by training so hard you hurt yourself

Why did suddenly everybody start believing this shit?

>Saitama wants to become invincible hero
>becomes one
>Guy wants to become a car
>becomes car
>Guy eats a lot of crab
>Becomes crab
>Guy wants to be a monster
>becomes monster

I fucking love OPM but the world of OPM isn't that complex. And whether or not Saitama's immeasurable strength explanation was meant to be a joke doesn't matter.

>I want to have a gf
>will never get one

Wow, it's like I live in bizzaro world.

This.

I think this best fits.

It's only Orochi's special monster cells, not any monster you find on the street, that turns you into a monster.

This, monsters are just weird organisms otherwise. The hotdog monster is really just a moving bigass hotdog. Smile Man's younger brother ate a part of a monster and was fine.

Guy didn't want to be a car and the guy eats a lot of crab is a stupid comparison in those examples.

>Suiryu
>ever trained
Nah nigga. Sueeryu was born a stronk chad who wouldn't hesitate to kick the shit in of low test pussy beta cucks.

He trained until the prevopis torunament ago.

Murata should start streaming today

Shit, tought you said that because he announced it on his twitter. Still need confirmation.

>OnePunch Man
Isn't this a general thread, then?

What do you think the "subject" part of a thread is for?

Do you post this in every thread?

Shut the fuck up.

>someone hasn't read the new guidelines
Have a pity (You).

>he plays Baldogre

Murata is streaming

Some screen.

My ass he is.

Isn't the reason for Saitama's powers the fact that he is a monster ?

I can't take pictures
But damn, garou just ripped off death Gatling hand

>this whole fucking thread
At least try to inform yourselves before talking about stuff, jesus fucking christ.

>Sueeryu was born a stronk chad
He isn't even coolest chad in the series desu

Well, that was actually smart.

and Garou got oneshotted by Glasses

fuck off with shitty limiters,Genus

This user knows his shit. The western bastardized version of buddhism only depicts as human, but the buddha was always above humans and gods because they were all bound by their craving to the things they like and aversion to things they dislike.

Don't know if it was stated enough on Sup Forums (new user here) but Goku can beat Saitama!

Don't project your salt onto other people, limiters are literally the most Genius thing to come out of OPM

>limiters are literally the most Genius thing to come out of OPM

He did train though. Not enough because, being a filler character, he had no dreams outside of pussy.

Now he's never getting any as he's stuck at the dentist's forever.

limiter was shit idea from ONE, but damn this page is one of my favorite in webcomic

>he had no dreams outside of pussy.
yeah he was real man

I wonder if Murata will add a bunch of characters to this page it in the redraw.

He was a real sandnigger. Men who prioritize whores never make it big.

>a power literally anyone can obtain
>no secret ultra messiah ritual to receive it just plain determination
>on the down-low for now, but could bring endless possibilities if it's leaked to the public
Both of you are retarded

We'll see, but I think that's already enough characters. He clearly resize it to a spread at least.

>on the down-low for now, but could bring endless possibilities if it's leaked to the public

While that does would raise the possibility of having other limiters broken, having such autistic determination isn't for anyone. Also, you seemingly need a proper goal. That's what made Saitama different from Garou.

and the only real nigga in the manga who knows how to get the pussy,user

>Men who prioritize whores never make it big.
Is this a sick subject for you,user?

You need determination:
>to see your goal to the end
>to fight even when your body is giving up

Garou is definitely the closest to Saitama but he got his terms mixed up a bit and had to be healed first.

By losing 90% of his teeth?

Accept it or not,but limiters are shit. It was much better when the only explanation of Saitama's power was this page.

Suiryufags eerybody

It still makes me laugh how irrelevant Suiryu truly is, no wonder he does not exist in the webcomic. The tournament was literally created to give Saitama proper anime screen time.

Nope by stealing girls from pathetic beta cucks like you