Georgia Guidestones

ITT post theories about the Georgia guidestones. I am personally most interested in the meaning of the various holes and notches cut in different parts of the granite. I believe the one hole drilled in the central pillar faces the north star. What is the shaft cut in the cap stone? And what are the stains? Also what is the significance of the cube placed in the notch on the English side, with the inscription 20, 14 8, 16, MM, JAM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_yFI-6aibbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tH9sDchr0-M
order.rosy-cross.org/node/82
youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks
youtube.com/watch?v=xYCLWZcRx3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why no one destroy this thing?

bump.
checked.

Apparently the text around the cap stone explains some of it: Around the edges of the square are written translations to four ancient languages, one per edge. Starting from the top and proceeding clockwise, they are: Babylonian (in cuneiform script), Classical Greek, Sanskrit and Ancient Egyptian (in hieroglyphs).
The guidestones' "Astronomic Features"
Undated instructions for the site's time capsule

On the left side of the tablet is the following column of text:

Astronomic Features
1. Channel through stone
indicates celestial pole
2. Horizontal slot indicates
annual travel of sun
3. Sunbeam through capstone
marks noontime throughout
the year

Author: R.C. Christian
(a pseudonyn) [sic]

Sponsors: A small group
of Americans who seek
the Age of Reason

Time Capsule
Placed six feet below this spot
On
To be opened on

someone steal that block?

Good idea. Let me borrow some tnt, I'll give it right back.

Rosacrutians built it with ted turner funding

No they took it out

People have vandalized it in the past. I want to know why no one has dug up the time capsule.

it was only up for 8 days. the stones are always on camera, somehow the police didn't see someone put it in. can't remember when it happened right now. gonna link a video on it

youtu.be/_yFI-6aibbQ

Someone put it in as maybe a prank. No one knows really.

The hole shows polaris, immovable. No seasons from wobble. Flat earth.

>vandalized
Spraying NWO shitstones isn't vandalizing

literally made by the illuminati
jesus christ someone needs to do this

The second full blown civil war begins, I'm blasting this site to gravel.

Defaced if you will? It's not like I'm upset about it.

Looks like a good spot for a few sticks of dynamite to be shoved it.

this is the kind of person who fears change and insights panic. you fear what you dont know

If you look closely, below that hole, THERE'S A RAT ON THAT STONE

At 3:05 in this video he shows that it says Anarchy in the notch through the central pillar. I wonder if that was carved by someone after it's construction.
youtube.com/watch?v=tH9sDchr0-M

Hey good eyes m8

Really, if someone had the means, a whack with a hammer once a day, will chip this illuminati landmark away.

>rc christian
pic related

I agree. Someone needs to blast this thing to rubble.

Like I said in another post. If a few people use a hammer on it everyday. Eventually they will have to tear it down.

>I'm so smart because I can post cryptically and never have to explain myself
say something of substance or fuck off, nigger.

Amazing that people allegedly chimp out and attack little kids, but ignore all this jewish cult bullshit.

>Pour wine and dance if manhood still have pride,
>Bring roses if the rose be yet in bloom;
>The cataract smokes upon the mountain side,
>Our Father Rosicross is in his tomb.

>Pull down the blinds, bring fiddle and clarionet
>That there be no foot silent in the room
>Nor mouth from kissing, nor from wine unwet;
>Our Father Rosicross is in his tomb.

>In vain, in vain; the cataract still cries;
>The everlasting taper lights the gloom
>All wisdom shut into his onyx eyes
>Our Father Rosicross sleeps in his tomb.

order.rosy-cross.org/node/82

Yeah, it's such a mysterious and important object. So important that they couldn't even be bothered to spell everything correctly. It's a big fat nothing in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>t. someone who lives 20 miles away from it and has been there.

It had weird blood stains on top of them one time.

yeah, see:

no one gives a shit about LARPhenge
sage

take the time capsule before you blow it sky high

Thanks, this is interesting. Do you think the Rosicrucians are still around?

Who guards/maintains it?

Fuck off to /x/ fgt

This guy
youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks

local police supposedly. hence why I don't understand the "literally nothing" concept about it. If it was just a shitty art piece why would the government be protecting and maintaining it?

No guards, and the land belongs to Elbert County, GA.

You make it sound like there are armed guards there at all times. It gets about as much maintenance and "guard duty" as any public park.

AMORC and others are still around, though I'm not sure if they actually have a line of descent from the original Rosicrucian lodges of the 15th century.

He says at around 3:15 "some idiot put it up there." and "It's my job to keep it clean."

Georgia guide stone says keep pop under 500 million. Earth reached this pop in 1650. Type in year 1650 on google. Get a nigger.

didn't mean to sound dramatic, my point was why the attention of anyone maintaining it at all if it's just some crap that some nobody put up for no reason?

WE

WUZ

>And what are the stains?

What are the stains? WHAT ARE THE STAINS!?

1650 N

I dunno man, that sounds pretty unlikely. How do we know it isn't a lizardman star gate?

>my point was why the attention of anyone maintaining it at all if it's just some crap that some nobody put up for no reason?
Because it's public land that happens to be a tourist attraction / local oddity. It's pretty much the same reason why counties will make sure grass doesn't grow too high on the sides of roads, or why counties / cities will maintain a public park and not let it fall into disrepair.

>theories
>18 posts by this i.d.
does user need something to do?

The hole is glory hole.

Uropean slaverz

If every visitor hit it with the community hammer, it would come down fast.

>post theories about the Georgia guidestones

a bunch of hippies put up a statue

Hippies with money.

Someone should leave a mallet on a string like a pen at the bank. Everyone who comes can take a whack.
You're welcome to go back to the "why I hate women" thread. I find this more interesting.

It is a public stunt attempting to convey a message from a shadowy group of wealthy occultists (most likely Rosicrucians) concerned about the direction of the world. It is not meant to have any utility value.

Some rich elite paid for some rocks to show people what NWO will do to them. Also some edgy masonic crap for his fellow masons. These things should be demolished.

Better knock down civil war statues first....

pedophile symbolism.

Yeah especially because statues of those old dead guys have "enslave all brown people" engraved in them and are literally stained with blood from sacrifices.

Any interest in this is against your own interest.. you don’t have a ticket..
.... or maybe you do?

Explain yourself

Don't think I want to pay the price for a ticket to this show. I'm happy to stay where I am.

They do. They just replace them. I doubt that any of those stones are from the original structure.
As for the time capsule I doubt you'd have the time unless you were a pro with the explosives in the right amounts,the time,and the not giving a fuck about doing time or dying.

Eyyyyyyy

He looks a lot like 1.8. If he was born post 1984.

There's probably nothing in the time capsule. The whole monument is just an FU from the NWO to regular people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYCLWZcRx3g

This

GOD THEY ARE SO COOL WHY CAN'T I BE PART OF A SECRET SOCIETY PLZ PLZ AN ANONYMOUS SECRET SOCIETY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow111111111111111111111111111

If the guide stones are some kind of tribute to antediluvian monuments or achievements, they are insultingly small and inconsequential. They are not even technology in stone, simply ornament. The ancients are laughing at whoever made it.

At the first chance, this structure, should be raised to the ground as a testament to the freedom of man.

If one was to pack tannerite into the hole in the center column and shoot it would the whole fixture come down? Just a question, not that I would ever do such a thing.

I shall join you brother

does it let light in on a certain day to shine across the face of the part under the capstone?

>post theories about the Georgia guidestones

>1978 businesses in Elbert County are complaining the lack of business and tourism
>1979 Elbert County hires an ad agency
>they come up with a plan to create a mysterious monument which will bring media attention to the county and improve business
>1980 the work is completed