Who is your favorite founding father and why?

Who is your favorite founding father and why?

I think Jefferson is obviously top tier

Pros
>wrote the Declaration of Independence
>Wanted America to be a rural farming utopia
>hated the feds
>knew that Hamilton was a faggot from the start
>true supporter of freedom
>hated high or unnecessary taxation
>understood that slavery was not sustainable and could not really continue indefinitely
>was a race realist
>top tier brain and comfy gentlemen farmer lifestyle
>told the barbary pirates to get fucked

Cons
>Freedom of Religion is a little blue pilled especially when considering Jews and Muslims...I can get behind Christian freedom of religion to avoid unnecessary bloodshed but Jews and Muslims have no place in a white agrarian Republic
>The Embargo Act was a disaster and retarded...would have been nice if it worked but it was just too idealistic and impractical

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/George-Washington-Wonder-John-Rhodehamel/dp/0300219970
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

George Washington, even though he was a Federalist.

>led the Virginia Militia against the French and Indian armies on the frontier at age 23
>his dealings with the British gave him a bitter hatred for the crown and empire
>led the Continental Army
>knew when to fight and when not to
>responded to the staggering defeat in New York by surprise-attacking British and Hessian troops in New Jersey
>exposed himself to enemy fire on countless occasions
>funded and outfitted troops with his own money
>stayed with the army for 8 hard years before returning home
>gave up power willingly to the surprise of the King of England himself
>comes out of retirement to attend constitutional convention
>his mere presence inspires the writers of the constitution to create the office of the presidency for him
>greatest president
>unilaterally declares the U.S. as neutral in the European wars, to the anger of Francophiles Jefferson and Madison, and Anglophiles like Hamilton
>Dies two years after leaving the presidency, effectively having given his entire life to the service of the fledgling nation.

Source
amazon.com/George-Washington-Wonder-John-Rhodehamel/dp/0300219970

also a good dancer and not a manlet

shocking truth: none of the founding fathers are gods. so stop worshiping them.

true but they are almost 1000x better than any modern political we have today

they genuinely cared about their country and were all fucking redpilled

I would really prefer if you called them "founding people" instead. Thank you.

The thoughts of your mind are perverted and have painted these great men in a tainted light. Jefferson is great because his mind alone was brilliant, and it encouraged hundreds of others to learn when he founded the University of Virginia, his way with words so great that he was chosen as the final editor of the Declaration of Independence as a bulwark to convince the rest of the colonials. Jefferson is great because of his efforts to ensure Religion stayed firmly out of government and his insistence on obeying the Constitution of the United States. They are not great because Jefferson had a heated rivalry with the Treasury department, or because he favoured rural america to the cities and bankers.

With the clear exception of Franklin

I prefer Jefferson for many of the same reasons you listed, though I took freedom of religion to mean more of an anti-dogmatic stance since MA was a quasi-theocracy

Does Jackson count as a founding father?

Two sets of testicles, so divine.

eloquently stated.

(Jefferson Davis was my favorite founding father.)

Jefferson was definitely up there. However he knew slavery was going to be a really fucked up problem America would need to deal with sooner or later, and he didn't do much about it.

I really like Franklin. If Washington is America's father, then Franklin is America's grandfather.

Franklin spent years laying the foundation for a union and rebellion of Britian prior to 1776, specifically with his published essays and his Albany plan. Franklin basically shitposted about King George so hard it started a war.

Tbqh, the Whiskey Rebellion really tarnished Washington for me.

Washington, he probably grew more hemp than faggot jefferson.

But really though, Jefferson is great because 80% of todays america belongs to Jeffersons vision. with interstates, free of travel, and money and such

Why? They were protesting about No taxation without Representation, yet they had representation.
They were basically the first group of leftists

Hmmm...

Hamilton

Pros:
>smarter than Jefferson
>whiter than Jefferson
>better than Jefferson
>less of an autist than Jefferson
>more pragmatic than Jefferson
>wiser than Jefferson
>more charming and handsome than Jefferson
>more redpilled than Jefferson on important (((issues)))
>actually fought in wars he argued in favor of
>the author of the Federalist Papers, plebs wouldn't understand
>killed in a duel, not surrounded by amerimutt offspring that he contributed to the world

Cons:
>took any shit from Jefferson ever
>had not an ounce of commoner blood, no sense of slave morality (muh equality, muh freedum) and therefore had a hard time dealing with the Puritans of burgerland
>too Chad to be tolerated by sexually frustrated contemporaries

in the late 1700s, "nations" and "civilization" literally meant western Europe.

Literally 90% of that was not true.
>wiser and smarter than Jefferson

>Oh good goy the Bank of the US is great for us!

Jefferson is truly great.
If he were alive today Americans would think he's edgier than Andrew Anglin.

Jefferson.

That's irrelevant. The point is that it's literally a civic nationalist belief.

Charles Thomson.

He had neat handwriting, and he adds a little spice to the dollar bill.

toss up between adams and jefferson

Jefferson never advocated for a white nation. Stop trying to twist his vision into your narrow racist views. Jefferson regularly fucked his mulatto 15 year old slave girl and she later became his de facto wife and lover.

One true fact about Jefferson though is he died virtually bankrupt and in debt. The only way he was able to keep his land and home from being repossessed was because of his status as a hero and founding father.

It could have been a great pro-goy institution if they would have gotten in on the action at the time. Now we have zog, have had it for over a century and are still in the process of building their empire for them... because zog can into monetary policy unlike brainlets. Sad!

HE ALSO FELT THAT THE CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE REWRITTEN EVERY 19 YEARS. SUCK ON THAT

reveal thy flag. america is a nation of european immigrants. NY in the 1600s was full of swedish, finnish, english, scottish, etc.

washington said nothing wrong in its proper context.

ben franklin

>That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

"free food and water". I guess that means bringing back slavery. Farmers will be forced to work since the "inalienable right" of the public is more important than their freedom to not work

>>the author of the Federalist Papers, plebs wouldn't understand
I thought Madison chiefly wrote the federalist papers?

What composes America is irrelevant. He could have said "all the Christian nations of Europe", but he did not. And today civnats will exploit this fact to no end, just like gun nuts exploit the 2nd amendment.

Hamilton, Madison and John Jay.

I hope you realize he saying that the US should only bring in immigrants if they assimilate and integrate and are ready and willing to be US citizens. I made that meme and done enough research on Washington to know that he would have never approved of what this nation has become

>he saying that the US should only bring in immigrants if they assimilate and integrate and are ready and willing to be US citizens
Exactly, that's core civnat belief

>I made that meme and done enough research on Washington to know that he would have never approved of what this nation has become
That's expected. Even Obama criticizes and disapproves the way the country has been run. Check his Twitter.

He saved the country from the cunt banker. If not for him, Hamilton would have made the Fed a century sooner.

He wasn't a CivNat though.

>Wrote the Declaration
No he oenned it, the thing was created, revised, and drafted by a delegation that Jefferson was a part of. He was just the one who ended up putting it to paper(actually animal hide but whatever)
>Hated the feds
You have no idea what you're talking about
>Hamilton was a faggot
Hang yourself and go to your nearest immigration office to have your citizenship revoked
>Supporter of freedom
Not the kind you think of
>Was a race realist
He fucked niggers you mook
Thomas Jefferson was an armchair politician who didn't leave home until he was fucking 23, everything he knew came from books that daddy provided for him, he knew fuckall about actual life as a person not born with a silver spoon up their ass, and to top it all off that cunt never even fired a bullet at the English or killed a redcoat the entire time we we're at war.
Meanwhile Hamilton who you call "a faggot" has one of the highest bodycountd of anyone in the revolution, murdered scores near his own home, spent his own fortune to pay raiders, priatesz and secure himself anship to sail the Caribbean and kill as many English as he could, THEN he wanted to kill even more so he returned stateside to head artillery crews.
Get fucked you ignorant cunt and don't come back u til you know something about your nations history past what you're told in school

Best founding fathers is a three way tie and there is absolutely no argument that can counter it
Alexander Hamilton, Samuel Adams, and George Mason

No several of them contributed. I think Hamilton wrote many as well.

>Even though he was a Federalist
It's funny because you cucks don't even know what that word means

You are a god damn idiot.

>He fucked niggers you mook
His brother did.

No
He was also a piece of shit
The only thing good about him is that his word was his Bond and he was really REALLY good at killing
He was incompetent at pretty much everything else

Yeah I don't understand that either.

Washington was opposed to 'factions' aka political parties. But Federalism was what America was founded on, what made America great until FDR fucked it all up. A union of states, power divided between states and federal government.

Didn't want america divided into (((Political Parties)))
Wouldn't have gone into the middle east

>federalist
Supporters of the constitution
>anti-federalist
People that thought the constitution was flawed.

Paul Revere. Bedded wives of English officers to get info on troop movements to provide Washington with intel.

Jefferson did not like the feds. He unwillingly compromised with Hamilton. Jefferson always saw himself as a Virginian before an American.

The Whisky rebellion should make you love him even more
Those cunts marched against the government because they weren't getting the pay they were promised
But they weren't getting the pay they were promised because we didn't have the fuck money to pay them.
Instead of just being patient they decided to break shit like niggers
>80% of modern America belongs to Jefferson vision
And his vision was fucking shit, just like how modern America is
Hamilton is one of the only founders with a just and actually applicable vision for us and it all got shot to shit because of greed and that fuck Burr

How was the constitution flawed?

Underrated founding fathers

Robert Morris
Patrick Henry
Benjamin Rush
Samuel Adams
John Jay

Jefferson was the most based. Agrarian society ftw.

Federalism got fucked with the 14th Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause.

The 14th Amendment was poorly written and is the cause of many of the problems in the nation. It should have just stated that ex-slaves are now citizens and left it at that.

The battle between Federalist and Anti Federalist was on how much power the Federal Government should have. They both agreed that there should be a union of states with a government that protects from foreigners.

>tfw nobody mentions the actual best

>No commonor blood
Except he spent his entire childhood as a common and it's what made him hate the English(besides his father of course)
They kind of went halfsies on it, Madison was a wordsmith even moreso than Hamilton so Hamilton let him pen a fuckton of it because of his way with words

Don't let that guy lie to you, Jackson was definitely more than a typical badass. He got into duels, he hated the banks, and he didn't afraid of anything. Ever.
t. My 5th Grade Presidents Report on Andrew Jackson

>80% of modern America belongs to Jefferson vision
What the fuck. This is completely wrong. Modern America is more in line with Hamilton.

I don't know a god damn thing about Federalism, Hamilton, The Federalist Papers, or the banking system Hamilton wanted: The Post

“Without the pen of Paine, the sword of Washington would have been wielded in vain.”
John Adams

Spot on. If you notice on any social issue liberals want no matter what it is they use it as an all encompassing battering ram to get what they want.

When it comes to economics they do the same with the Interstate Commerce Clause

Read up on the anti federalist papers. I’m not entirely sure what the basis was for their argument. All I know is that the anti federalist papers were written in response to the federalist papers, which were a set of articles posted in the papers to convince the American public that the constitution was best for the new nation.

Imho, Federalism got irrevocably cucked after Marbury v Madison

Exactly. The anti federalist thought the constitution didn’t go far enough

Actually in the 1600's New York was almost entirely devoid of Anglo scum
Look up New Netherland

Robert Morris insured the vote for independence would pass by staying away. He wanted it to pass but would have voted no.

Franklin also liked to sit in his window ship completely naked and expose himself to women and children
As great as he was he was also pretty fucked in the head

Same. TJ.

>He thinks The Fed is even remotely close to what Hamilton wanted
What's it like being stupid?

I thought the Whiskey Rebellion was about a tax on corn.

I meant that in a kind of Nietzschean context desu.

It was too bad that John Jay didn't keep the position of Chief Justice for life. He wouldn't have made the bad ruling in Marbury v. Madison and would have supported concurrent review instead of judicial review.

>A Virginian before an American
So scum then?

kek

As I said above. What we have today is more in line with Hamilton. Having said that, both Hamilton and Jefferson would be appalled by the modern Federal Government.

Actually it got fucked with Jackson
His tyraids against banking, reforms, and creation of political parties and federalist revival(who were cunts basically acting like Jews using Hamilton's namesake to pretend legitimacy) is what killed the whole thing.
By the time the fed was founded it was completely gone

Jackson was literally the best president we ever had

>Lawyer, statesmen, politician.
>Distantly related to him.
>Cold blooded badass
>made his fortune from betting the ponies, cotton and negros.
>Killed a man in a duel for insulting his girl.
>first president to dodge an assassin, kicked the shit out of his would be killer.
>Relocated 50,000 feather people.
>shot, stabbed and sickened multiple times in his life. Didn't die like a cunt.
>Oversaw war against Mexicans, won.

Commie detected.

he later eliminated vanity, because he found it productive. lol.

he financially bailed the continental army out during its darkest hour

Probably Franklin because of his disdain for Jews. He apparently wouldn't shut up about them back in the day. Truly /Ourfather/

Forcing people to conduct business with others is distinctly anti-American and unconstitutional. The Freedom of Association is a neglected natural right.

Hamilton wrote the large majority of them. Madison wrote a decent number, and Jay just wrote a few, like maybe 3 or 4

didn't washington marry a wealthy widow?

took one for the team

Refresh my memory but wasn't the original purpose of the commerce clause the protection of contracts made in other states or something like that?

It does not, the government has far more control than what Hamilton wanted and Jefferson has exactly what he wanted both economically, politically, and structureally, because he was a fucking idiot
You are correct, I'm thinking of the other rebellion he had to put down

oo Patrick Henry fan, haven't seen in of you in a while, glad to see someone actually knows their history

>It does not, the government has far more control than what Hamilton wanted and Jefferson has exactly what he wanted both economically, politically, and structureally, because he was a fucking idiot
Bullshit. Jefferson wanted more limits on the federal government. But none the less. Both would be infuriated by what exist today.

Literally the worst founding father. Jews and Niggers make rap videos about him starring spics which makes me hate him more. Burr's only fault was not killing him sooner.

>Commie
>For wanting someone to actually be a patriot for a newly formed nation who that cunt sent men to die for and never soiled his hands even once to prove he cared about
Kill yourself, the original government was worth dying for over any state ever made

He had good physiognomy if nothing else.

Martha was supposedly quite the fox