History of everything and more

ITT we will look into the biblical story and its meaning, we will compare it to other mythologies and legends and see how it all fits and what we can confirm with the mainstream narrative
Hopefully the bot wont return

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160348163
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159604550
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/8.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-artifacts-glowing-black-pyramid-with-the-third-eye/
wakeuphumanity.com/the-pale-prophet.html
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
evidenceunseen.com/bible-difficulties-2/ot-difficulties/genesis-deuteronomy/gen-921-25-did-ham-rape-noah/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh#Yahweh_and_the_rise_of_monotheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallelujah
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY&list=PLvMQZMrXkBBj7rNwfO0ulGxmf_bDuzMNg&index=24
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science/
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bag of tricks. Sin. Trick or treat.

Satan will perish in God's wrath.

Before someone starts the "Muh Sandnigger fairytail" bullshit
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

There is also a strong relation between hebrew and german for example. The hebrew "Oh Vey" is for example in german as "oh weh" a common thing. The latin languages are among the only ones having the "sch" (in german)/sh (in english) sound
The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

You also see that bucket depiction often with a pinecone. This pine cone is also often next to 2 animals on both sides like snakes or in this case birds. I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland, positioned in the middle of the 2 hemispheres, between the 2 animals and as such symbolizes conciousness, the mind, spirit, the third eye, creativity and fantasy which you can use to see whatever you want and go where ever you want, wether it be physically by making your body go somewhere, spiritually via astral projection/remote viewing or just in fantasy itself making you visit completly different worlds.
Furthermore the Cone has the Phi ration encoded in it which is encoded through all of nature giving kind of a blueprint of this reality in on itself and as such could be a symbol for God and the divine and also symbolizing enlightenment which you achive through the aformentioned aspects.
Its also usually, when held by a person, held at the height of the head making me think thats another hint towards its relation to the head/brain.

So bucket=knowledge and information
Pinecone=wisdom, enlightenment and understanding, as well as possibly spirituallity

Why is it always a german posting this crazy shit? Do you think its one guy who posts this every day or are germans just insane.

Shoria mountains, russia. how where these moved, lifted and stacked upon another?

i have a couple of threads i make from time to time

Nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
(this is a lot of additional info but the least on the actual nazi UFO stuff as this is an early thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
(more info on the general subject, but less info to boardering subjects)

Cover up of our real history (basically an older version of this thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160348163

Government Symbolisms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/

NASA faking shit (even this thread gets shoahd by the way, despite NASA being a government agency. when I went into IRC once to asked i just go told "everything is politics if i just believe it" and was b& instantly afterwards there)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159604550

White people were designed by the ayys to rule earth. Niggers evolved from apes and should be exterminated

>fracture lines
>or discontinuity

kind off, but no. switch aliens with fallen angels that came down and fucked our women corrupting our DNA (after satan did so already) and you probably have an accurate version. either way all those stories talk about the same phenomena. Niggas on the other hand are just cursed

>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).
Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out the other day, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
Which also fits Göbekli Tepes depiction of the comet 12.900 years ago quite perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

God bless you.

Do you have a clue on the anti-christ? A german christian youtuber says he would come from turkey and that Daniel 8 is going down in turkey and iran right now making warwith kasakstan and all the other stands

For the millionth time you HERETIC. ST IRENAEUS OF LYONS WHO WAS TAUGHT BY POLYKARP AND APOSTLE JOHN SAID THAT WAS A GNOSTIC HERESY.

NON WHITES ARE ANIMALS AND WAS TAUGHT BY THE CHURCH FATHERS

>people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him
Nope.

Can you give a source about St. John teaching that? Citation please.

not really. macron and musk give me kinda the antichrist vibes, but thats about it.
here is a small funfact about obama that doesnt say he is the antichrist (even though people say it does) but shows for me that its just a covername from their satanic cult. You know the stuff about his birthcertificate being fake? Probably means his whole identity is fake.
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
In hebrew lightning means baraq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
and high place (ie heaven) bamah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
I saw satan fall like baraq/lighting (o?/from) bamah

Also
I believe Trump to be Elijah who returns at the endtime.
Ruler of the world blessed/sent from God, Trump (like trumpcard)
On his first day of in office he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days and won the electoral vote with a 77 vote lead due to 7 faithless electors. He was born during a lunar eclipse and during his first year in rulership a solar eclipse went through his whole „kingdom“ followed after 33 days (an important number in the occult) by the september 23rd prophecy again followed 7 years later by another solar eclipse crossing his "kingdom"
also Donald J Trump make up 888 in gematria
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/8.html
> Eight is the number of Jesus, whose name in the Greek adds up to 888

So assuming Trump is actually one of the 2 witnesses he will rule for 1260 days getting rid of the biggest filth after which then the beast takes over for the same amount of time making it worse than it ever was and shortly before it leads to our complete destruction "the days will be cut short"
>21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.

That shit would make some awesome high end gloves, perhaps boots.

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. And while the bible does talk about them, just calls them behemoth.
And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
It is claimed they are faked, but the explenation is that ONE guy faked all of the over 16 thousand of those discovered stones while also new ones are discovered all the time

Marco Polos description of dragons
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

Thanks for posting. I appreciated the last thread of yours Germbro. I want to encourage participation in /x/ where there is a lot of crossover material posted.

Hail Yeshua and check this and yes, I heard that about baraq, pretty neat and spooky gave me the duckbumps

1260 days are how many years? I thought he's making 8 years and then everything goes literally shit

WE WAZ JEWS N SHIET

Check that

messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-artifacts-glowing-black-pyramid-with-the-third-eye/
this pyramid they dug out appearently is 6k years old and on the bottom it has written "the son of the creator comes from here". however since this is a really old language (and this is purely my ignorant assumption) i dont think thats what it says literally, but more something like "son of creator comes here" or something similar basically even back then talking about the messiahs, the son of God, (jesus?) coming to earth.

wakeuphumanity.com/the-pale-prophet.html
The Native Americans have legends of a pale prophet that healed the people and teached them. Was this Jesus?

/x/ can go suck my dick since they were too busy rationalizing shizophraenia with demons talking to them and creating tulpas, and fantasizing about succubus because not even in their dreams a real women would ever touch them, to help with pizzagate when spirit cooking came up and all the other satanic shit. fuck them.

3,5 years.

livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

soft dinosaur tissue discovered on dinosaur bones
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

pic related was recently discovered
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
65 million years my ass

I heard the sumerians were brainwashed into race-mixing with those bastardites

Ok how do you come to the conclusion that he raped (probably)

I think he just laughed his ass off and daddy-o got pissed in his honor

What do you know about the 12 tribes which I think is Europa and the Idumeans/Esauites?

It's not getting bumped

Fucking jews

Bump

evidenceunseen.com/bible-difficulties-2/ot-difficulties/genesis-deuteronomy/gen-921-25-did-ham-rape-noah/
its not definite, but the most logical explenation of what it means. its often also suspected he instead castrated ham.

I believe the blue eyed people are the tribe of judah, aka jews. based on some symbolism the japanese might be one of the tribes too. aside from that not much really

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

this is for /x/ not Sup Forums

shut up chaim shlomowitz

The more i learn of ancient monuments, the more i notice they were all filled with water and worked as "hydrostatic?" devices. What strikes me is that in many cases the "monoliths" are comprised of spaces that would have been impossible for normal humans to access let alone work in even when not filled with water. Did we "antediluvian humans" posses extremely potent aquatic technology or were we co-operating with a since disappeared aquatic race. As far as i can tell, there was no "flood", the cataclysm was the waters everywhere in fact drawing back, drying out these wonderful machines, ruining everything. The fountains of the deep.

Talking about the chosen people you mean pic related?

Also why does some think Yahweh is not Gods name only 'cause some angry phariseefags draw a mocking picture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh#Yahweh_and_the_rise_of_monotheism

Evil elites hiding humanities true technological heritage for thousands of years is pretty damn political.

wew
they all knew of the marvelous invention of attaching a handle to a vessel to carry things

im not sure if we can trace it back that accuratly, but something along those lines. as for yahweh, there is the chance that its actually already the corrupted version.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallelujah
>Hallelujah (/ˌhælJˈluːjə/ HAL-i-LOO-yə) is an English interjection. It is a transliteration of the Hebrew word הַלְלוּיָהּ (Modern haleluya, Tiberian haləlûyāh), which is composed of two elements: הַלְלוּ (second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hillel: an exhortation to "praise" addressed to several people[1]) and יָהּ (the name of God Jah or Yah)
"Jah", like the german "Ja", yes, a positive as name for the ultimate positive force. is fitting, no? considdering germans, as well as other tribes are israelites it makes sense our word for it comes from it.

schlomo in pic related later appeared in another thread again, said he asked his rabbi who just stated that its a nothingburger and that there is nothing to it seemingly not wanting to talk further about it.

also regarding pic related:
the hebrew alphabet doesnt have any vowels, so both paradise and pardes would both be written the same (prds) giving another connection

Satan is not Enki.
JoS pls go.

Just wanted to say, based germanbro, keep posting these threads, they are pretty wholesome. There is just something about this, finding out what's our actual history and who we are without trickery and bullshit. Gonna bookmark the thread this time and read tomorrow morning.

>I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland
yeah but why
people say this but why
>its where dreams and imagination happen, dmt is produced!
yeah but, still, aside from Strassman's theories not being 100% accurate, why do you think the recurring "pinecone" motif is indicative of the pineal gland? pls explain in a way that's not just telling me what the pineal gland is theorized to be for and do.

>Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did
lol okay, forget my last post. have fun.

Claiming we KNOW anything is wrong, we are fucking ants squirming in filth compared to our ancestors wisdom.
I have read that supposedly Enki is Enlils "Jehovahs", brother, and he by taking the form of the snake and encouraging knowledge was mans true benefactor, screwing up Enlils plan for a race of slaves. Everyone has different versions, and nobody KNOWS.

Against Heresies by St Irenaeus

So Yahweh is right and the jehovafags are just literally retarded as fuck

because the pineal gland has some significance at least in egypt as well. pic related the eye of ra (the right eye usually as opposed to the eye of horus which is the left one).
here you see it resembling the pineal gland or at least the mid of the 2 hemispheres. In this case each eye probably resembles a certain hemisphere whil im not sure if its meant to be the one you look onto (right eye, ra, left hemisphere) or meant from the side you look onto (right eye, right hemisphere)
the third eye is furthermore also relevant in many cultures, and always its at the forehead.
your left and right eye may enable you to see, but the third one, your mind, enables you to understand. and as such this is probably what it resembles

The Jewish Satan came from the Zoroastrian "Angra Mainyu." In the original context, the Devil represented man in a fallen state. The Devil wasn't some spook that you could worship -- that's the Jewish context. Google it for yourself.

>in many cases the "monoliths" are comprised of spaces that would have been impossible for normal humans to access
evidence please
but if you had the other half of that brain bisection, it would look like the eye of horus.

Fuck off newfag, we always had these kind of threads on Sup Forums.

Why every significant civilization seem to have travelled overseas at some point in time?

Is using the pineal gland ok? From the biblical pov?

pic related is baalbek/heliopolis in lebanon. these rocks had to be moved, lifted and neatly stacked upon each other

rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real
I also believe this technology/knowledge to be from the (fallen) angels which we used to build the pyramids and other stuff.

which is why i said that in case of the eye it possibly is a symbol for either hemisphere, depending on which eye you use, but in it still is the mind

I would imagine the bucket being an important innovation for collecting water and carrying food which is why its seen in many places

Ok, consider the grand gallery in the "Khufu" pyramid. It is a corridor at a very sharp incline with no steps.

This was not a place for humans to promenade through, it was a working machine, anyone passing through that area while the pyramid was in operation would have been poisoned, drowned, freeze-dried and electrified at he same time by coming into contact with all sorts of alchemical phenomena.

Try this video for a clear example at another site.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY&list=PLvMQZMrXkBBj7rNwfO0ulGxmf_bDuzMNg&index=24

Be careful when looking into the occult OP, it’s a surefire way to get deceived by the devil. Everything you need to know is in the Bible. If you find something that doesn’t fit the scriptures it’s a lie. The Holy King James Bible is the perfect word of God preserved by Him for us. Anything else is subject to the lies of men and the devil. Stay in the word of God and use it as a light when you delve into these subjects or you may stray from the path He created for you and end in darkness. God bless

why can't it be a ventilation shaft

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

For context, Leviticus:

6None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD. 7The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 8The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. 9The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. 10The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness. 11The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 12Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman. 13Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman. 14Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt. 15Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 16Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness. 17Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness. 18Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.

Could Ham actually fucked his own mother (uncovered his father's nakedness)? Is that why niggers called each other 'mother fucker' for the last hundred (or so) years? Just a thought, based German dude.

Jewish context via google, is not interchangeable with truth.

Ok, a massive metres wide, three hundred yards long ventilation shaft for what purpose ?

based

my theory about the pyramids (aside from the encoded knowledge)
i always heard they are tombs and help the pharaos to get to the stars after they died. however they never were used as tombs as far as we can tell, but i still believe they were meant to sent the pharaos to the stars. with the remote viewing docs we see how the CIA tried to astral project/remote view and use it to gather knowledge.
i believe the pyramids are meant to help tune into the astral realm where the pharaos then can talk with the gods/stars/whatever and gather knowledge. kind of like sensory deprivation tanks help with meditation and relaxation the pyramids likely served a similar purpose, and possibly tuned into the stars they are aligned with specifically.

one more fringe theory of mine:
"magic" is just the old term for technology. back then they were at some point where they could use technology aka magic to shoot fireballs (flamethrowers) have "crystal balls" to see other places (TV), fly around (planes and helicopters) and all the other stuff. however the cataclysm came, flood, asteroid, nuclear war, whatever you want to call it, and soon almost all the knowledge was gone after a generation or so. from time to time they discovered some old technology/magic, but since they couldnt explain how anything of it works it became this "magical" and mysterious. however soon the development started again, but since it was explained this time how the things work they gave it another name, technology, while the old technology was "magic". also they probably knew of principles they used for their technologies making theirs significantly different from any type we have, possibly drawing energy from the enviroment directly with the help of their monuments, like the pyramids are rumored to be by some.

Also i believe the shaft is aligned with sirius, so possibly meant to tune into that star or draw energy from it as well as orion

xipe totec is depicted with a rod in one hand and a basket/bundle of grain in his left.

Common imagery in Eurasia and the Americas.

Proof of an ICe Age civilization that ties every Eurasian together.

There is also the thing with the Mayans having a Tree of Life myth.

There is also the thing that some Indians claim. Mayans spoke of Chakra as Chacla and Yoga are Yokla or something.

I thought Ham was cursed and his skin went niggerish

I thought the tribe of Goliath/Giants were also slaves and build the pyraminds with the israelites

Well, what I am asking is: What did Ham uncovering his father's nakedness mean? Many claimed Ham just saw Noah naked and that was why God cursed him. Others say, as you did, that Ham sodomized Noah and got cursed. But, as the KJV wording in Leviticus states, fucking one's mother is 'uncovering his father's nakedness' - see where I am coming from now?

Bantu and Ainu are descendants of Cain.

Cain bred with hunter-gatherer, mostly fisherman/kelp eating, negroes whom he betrayed and took over.

They split off into Bantu,Berber, Nergritos, and Ainu. Those with yap positive DE y-dna.

Haha haha ha ha nobody knows what the snake is.

Do you know what the snake is? I know what the snake is.

You gotta be in a secret society to be told it, though.

And this children is why masturbating and porn is wrong - and sodomy and etc.

I'd rather not know, and leave the kiddy diddling to the Ashkenazim and their amalek cronies.

>secret society
sucking som1s dick to get in. nah dude, fuck off back to skull and boners homo

As scientists all we can see is ..
>Pyramid is made of 90% non-conductive limestone.
>Features strategically placed conductive granite boulders.
>Shows signs of being immersed in water.
If one looks at the pyramid with the eyes of a man looking to do some electrolysis or generate some static electricity for other purposes, a lot of the more spiritual stuff drops away quite quickly and he wonders at the technology here.

>the Bible's meaning
it's not like it's a mystery
God is the Way the Truth and the Light
so go to church and stop living a life of meaningless debauchery you lazy heathens

Sure - but am I wrong on this assumption, that maybe Ham banged his mom when Noah was passed-out drunk? Just a question.

He saw that his father was not a normal human male but something other.

Nah nah
Nah nah nah nah

Weaklings. I'm a wokeling.

Well, wouldn't that be the other way around? Noah was 'pure in his generations'.

that was cain for murdering abel. then later on, after the flood when people mixed already and only noah was still pure, ham weant on to rape/castrate his father noah or fucked his wife (something along those lines while noah was black out drunk) , and noah cursed hams youngest son in his stead making him the "servent of servents unto his brothers" basically a slave.

they also found some space in the pyramid which seems to be hollow
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science/

no worries, i only look into the darker parts to be able to see and expose it. i have no desire of trying out any magic or anything im not exactly sure about what it really is.

well, from what i got it we are basically given free authority over everything and can do what ever we want. It usually is the purpose of the things and the intents of your deeds that count. also i didnt figure out what "using the pineal gland" really is so i dont really want to say anything about it. from what i got it might be just meant to be a greater understanding, in which case i dont see how its bad.

i dont think it says that the slaves were used to build the pyramids. they made something there.

>Is that why niggers called each other 'mother fucker' for the last hundred (or so) years? Just a thought, based German dude.
this actually made sense.
another theory i have his that cannibalism actually comes from canaanites (niggers) that worshiped baal (i believe to be satan) who recieved human sacrifices and such and did all kinds of degenerate shit including cannibalism. canaanbaalism

Yeshua is the Way the Truth and the Light

God is the father

tell us about the next psy-op faggot

By whose or whats standards ?

Noah was also... What's that word... Zarathustra. He lived across ages and continents due to his demigod genes, a great teacher, a man of reknown.

5dimension,are you ready boyis?:)

Haha, I know - Lucifer was the kind fellow who 'liberated' Adam and Eve from God's backyard and got them to thinking... old story, but still bullshit.

Hahahaha...

OK, I'm really from a mystery school, not a secret society.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH AUM AUM AUM

God's - recall, most of the world's population was contaminated with the seed of the fallen angels.. read Genesis 6.

Indeed they did, that spot is marked on the pyramids blueprint at nazca as being important. A final key is hidden there. We eagerly await to see what is within. Pandoras box ?

What species was god ?

That's even gayer, not even sorry for you

Never heard that one. The man of reknown thing - careful with that:

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just gave the secret to great longevity.
Care to know more?

You got me.

LARPing as an adrenochrome faggot? Ask Hunter S. Thompson how that worked out for him...

>ventilation shaft for what purpose
ventilation

can people really see through dimensions by activating pineal gland or is it just all shizo tales?

turns out baalbek, the city dedicated to Baal, (which i believe is just another name of satan) has a big hexagon (you know, like on saturns northpole) in its structure in the front. turns out that if you connect the south western with the northeastern corner of the pentagram, and elongate the lines towards south west it matches quite perfectly the northeastern and southwestern corner of the great pyramid according to this
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
at around 30:20
connecting the northwestern and south eastern corner of the same pyramid, and elongate it to the northwest that one will lead you precisely to the pyramid shaped arena in memphis showing that not only the ancients builded absolutely precice across couple hundred kilometer, but also that (((they))) know about such things

Biblecuck, plz.

This species. Sort of resembles Mohammed who was very white.

Your consciousness is very limited even with the language barrier.
Yes, other dimensions are all around you and layered like radio stations.

Such limited thinking. Open your mind.

another question re: pyramids generating electricity:
why?
what was the purpose of all the electricity?
what did they do with it?
where is evidence of use of power?
where is evidence of electrically powered machines or devices?
>inb4 antikythera mechanism