Getting his ass kicked.

>luffyfags are buttblasted because Katakuri has better DF than Luffy's

Reminder the anime WILL fuck up every scene

>Watching the anime

Even mods can't handle the bun

I watched 600 episodes and was then caught up
Re-reading as manga was a VAST improvement

>Mods confirmed as Jinbefags

Gomez Gomu is equal to DF like Quake and Darkness. Blackbeard wanted to kill Luffy who had Gomu Gomu, but not Ace who had Mera Mera. Burgess wanted Ace's fruit but didn't hesitate to go after Gomu Gomu.

Gomu Gomu was the only DF Shanks was ever shown with.
Lucky Roux or one of the other crew said they got the fruit in a raid on an enemy pirate ship.
Luffy was moved by Shanks appearance on his island with a healing scar, he cut his own face.
Later we know Blackbeard is the one who gave Shanks that scar.
Shanks raided Whitebeard's ship and stole the Gomu Gomu no mi.

>He thinks Jinbefriends give a shit about the meme rabbit.

To join the Strawhats

Make Big Mom fall in the ocean.

This fight will prove that Cracker was only a difficult fight cause his DF was a direct counter to g4

She already fell in

Pretty sure she's still on land there, user. Ignore that my line goes through the boat.

you're right, it does seem like the shore follows that red line from the solid white areas oda drew. I still can't unsee the wave crests around where she is

Well, she's being overtaken by explosive waves from the blast, cause explosions make waves just like water does.

It really looks like that but she never left land and was buried in the earth.

Blackbeard didn't give a shit about Luffy or even know his power until he saw his 100 million bounty, and once he got the position anyway he stopped trying to directly kill Luffy.

He has no investment in the Gum Gum fruit besides the fact it happens to belong to his rival.

???

Cracker was the one outnumbered and hard countered in that fight

Blackbeard didn't see Luffy stretch at mock town. He never revealed his devil fruit to him. He beat Bellamy with a regular punch,

The fuck are you going on about dude? It's specifically mentioned blackbeard would have been satisfied with any pirate with a bounty over a certain amount, because his goal was to present him to the WG to become warlord.

It's only until he sees the 100m bounty poster he decides to go after Luffy, but he gets BTFO by muh fate, and then when they plan on going to water 7 to intercept the strawhats later, Ace shows up who he manages to capture and therefore did not need Luffy anymore.

Read the fucking manga.

Jimbei is useless! Gentleman like Sanji would never let fragile girl carry all the heavy barrels with Coke.

Nami is still too damn weak, a little bit of lifting is probably good for her.

If Nami and Robin lifted and trained with Zoro, they could easily claim the title of strongest women in the world.

zoro has special genetics, so no

Having an incest party with the few of sisters that are pretty.

he says "farewell" but mangastream sucks

Good night sweet prince

>Press F to pay respect

I don't think he died. Oda doesn't have the balls to kill him.

Agreed that mangastream TLs suck. Alternatively, he could have been referring to perospero (and his binding magic), but the timing makes that interpretation super awkward

Fucking this. It's kind of morbid but I hope I'm proven wrong and he actually dies, because then the story would have some actual weight.

I have no proof, but I get the feeling katakuri has a crush on reiju

Oda honestly fucked up with the pell incident and it became an expectation for any character to survive blasts, regardless of proximity. I consider this to be his chance to redeem himself for that mistake. If he chooses not to kill pedro, I'm sure a lot of fans will be disappointed

He's a kaido henchman.
F to the real sweet prince.

I don't know man... there was this thing about him already having lost 50 years on his first time on wci, he had his fight and was build up that quiet, depressing style. HIm surviving would be a huge asspull, especially because he has no business left

Why did Kinemon have a grudge against dragons? Unless someone in Kaidou's crew has a dragon fruit, he shouldn't actually have meet one before PH.

Lifespan can be returned: even if he dies he will get those 50 years back which will revive him.

how?

Remember when people thought the Jobbersmokes had a secret plan? And then it turns out they really were completely retarded.

I imagine BM's powers work something like Moria's. Once she's beat all the homies will 'die' and everyone who's had life taken will get it back.

Moria's powers don't work like that though. Also
>Once she's beat
lol

The cake will either be so yummy she gets knocked out and her DF deactivates or she'll willingly return his soul for whatever reason.

but that would mean everyone she kille'd with her powers would come back to life

I want both Jinbe and Carrot to join

lmao

I want both to join too, excluding Carrot.

I agree with your claim, it doesn't refute mine which was if Luffy fought Bellamy in that bar Blackbeard would have killed him then and there. Luffy hid his power level, which was already higher than a Shichibukai.

Minks pack some serious bombs. Should've used those on Jack.

I think you're missing the point of why blackbeard wanted to kick someone's ass.

Luffy's power didn't mean shit, the whole reason he needed a pirate with a high bounty was because the WG wouldn't have recognized anything less.

He could have captured someone 100x stronger than Luffy but if his bounty was only 10m berry the WG wouldn't give a fuck.

>confirmed that Luffy's a Rubber Logia

Jinbei let's Nami ride him any time she likes.

These are One Piece's best characters in the only correct order. If you disagree you are objetively wrong.

To get off thish island... WITH NO SHURVIVORSH!

why so mean