youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>YouTube
>Google
Wat

>Amazon
>Google
>Youtube
Expecting people to boycott these companies is laughable. What a dumbass.

Also youtube is owned by google. Not sure why he specified youtube like that.

>MidwayUSA

It’s literally a gun store.

Why are idiotic kids running our politics right now?

I will make sure to support only those who support the NRA

>Amazon
>Google
>Youtube

wait a minute.... I hate the NRA now.

Boycott boycott

Cringe worthy video about toxic masculinity and rape culture has been reuploaded. Thumb it the fuck down.

youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54

>Midway USA

Ok then.

These "idiotic kids" are communist agents.

>MidwayUSA
Larry Potterfield for president

We need to protect the companies that support the nra. We can't let the left make it socially unacceptable to support the nra.

can we please get this going? I would love to see all these companies lose hundreds of thousands of retards while the NRA sits comfy since they're not losing any customers/consumers

Let them know you wont use them again

It's the only way to fight the david brock astroturf army

I just got Roku and didn’t know the NRA have a channel. Hahaha

>MidwayUSA
Do they even try?

Good luck on getting any nus to boycott apple.

I hear enterprise car rentals wont discount NRA members any more... fuk em i will use another place.

>LEL RIGHT WING ARMCHAIR TWITTERISTS

fucking pottery faggots a whole generation of transgender stillborn useless retards, surely this is the end of america capitalism and the constitution

Add Starbucks to the list

>Boycott Fedex

nigger that's like trying to boycott water

And Disney

Here's a list of the companies. All of their corporate Headquarters and social media accounts need to be struck

Start hashtagging now

#NoNRANoDelta

kek these are great, posting them now

HA
boycott amazon
Muh Nigga Bezos made 20 billion last month, as much of a jew leftist he is you really think ppl will boycott amazon?

>she might be drunk, i better talk to myself for 5 minutes about it
imagen being this big a of a cuck

Scratch that....

Use #DeltaNeverAgain

Glad I'm not the only one confused

>lesbians

women can’t rape other women. not sure where she gets off talking about toxic masculinity when she doesn’t even have a dick

or was that just a numale? i can’t tell anymore. that thing rambled like a woman

>protect companies

fuck that. All of them have supported white genocide in one way or another. A measly discount isn't going to make me bow down and protect them

kek
false flag the fuck out of this
make it backfire badly

Israel supports the NRA
BOYCOTT ISRAEL!

just write and start a campaign that if a company is ok with taking away peoples right to self defense we will boycott them

I did my part. It be awesome if I could give it multiple thumbs down.

Is there a way to start a boycott of companies complicit in the left's agenda.

Its so FUCKING sad that all hogg can do is cry about companies tied to the NRA

He cant do anything lmfaoooooo

What a fucking failure

should be boycott not just this bank but places that do business with it

>Libshits boycotting Apple or YouTube
lelno

>Apple

Soyboys on suicide watch.

It's just business. NRA often lobby gun cuckers because they scare people into buying guns and ammo and NRA membership everytime shit like this happens.

Just bought a 5 year membership to the NRA.

Fuck these communist fucks for trying to take away our only protection of our freedoms.

The Supreme Court would never enact an constitutionalist ban on the second amendment (at least for the next 30 years).

By then, we will be able to 3D print banned items such as weapons, bump stocks, etc. and assemble an AK-47 from the internet.

Excellent. Now tweet this to Boss Hogg

>Amazon
>Apple
>Google
One thing kikes love more than mass shooters. Money.

>3D print banned items

Or even now, people who are proficient in metalworking can produce their own illegal weaponry off the grid. In either case, the harder the authorities try to ban weapons, the end result will be make deadly weapons far less traceable, and much harder to police.

>boycott apple

Sent from my iPhone

>NRA willing to give concessions
>Gun owners don't want this and are upset
>Still not good enough for grabbers

The NRA could advocate for disarmament and leftists would still bitch and moan about not being good enough.

This is why we DO NOT COMPROMISE. Commies can get fucked.

lol lefties boycott amazon, apple, google, youtube

How much money do I have to give the NRA to get a special edition AR-15?

Isn't GOA (Gun Owners of America) a more patrician organization than the NRA? NRA's become such a meme in popular discourse

I can see MidwayUSA's response now:
"We're gonna keep on doing what we know is right. I'm Larry Potterfield with MidwayUSA, and that's the way it is."

Yes, GOA isn't willing to compromise. Problem is, the GOA has no sway as a lobbying organization. We are reliant on the NRA not being shit because the NRA has the pedigree, membership, and lobbyist that no other gun rights group has.

It sounds counter intuitive, but the best bet to forge the NRA into what we need it to be is to get lifetime memberships. That way we have a voice as to who sits on the board of directors.