I'm seeing these German Army jackets being worn quite a bit around where I live...

I'm seeing these German Army jackets being worn quite a bit around where I live. Can someone explain the significance of them to me? I only see soyboys and women ever wear them so there must be some libtard attraction to it

Soyboys like vintage military stuff.

It's the "I wish I was European" jacket

actuality anything vintage really, or at least looks vintage

No they don't you fucking idiot. Also that's not vintage nigger, that's just run of the mil milsurp.

WW2 German field jacket, I used to have a legit one, they are awesome.

Someone has to wear them. The Germans certainly aren't.

(((Certain forces))) pushing the black red piss meme.
If you show it enough people will belive that this is the german peoples flag

field jackets themselves are pretty based.

can't speak to putting the kraut flag on it.

why don't you ask reddit?
your thread is cancer, only altfags care about what libtards would wear
there is no political point in your thread

I have one but I cut off the flag cause I'm not German.

leftist symbol

Milsurp is cool

Underrated

I want to habeeb. Do they even make jackets with the imperial motif anymore?

kek this jacket was popular in europe 10 years ago. The people wearing it in the US are probanly euroboos tired of paying 100k usd hospital bills

An attempt to hijack Germany as a symbol of Hitler from the Right and make it a left symbol with Angela Merkel and her globalist SJW politics.

Now fuck back off to

this

It was a thing in the late 80s, early 90s.
Post Berlin wall they were almost giving it away so people would buy stuff like that for going to festivals etc. Seems to be quite expensive now so I don't see the point.

I assume its retro reference to that period anyway.

>larping with army apparel of a foreign country

Quintessentially mutt

>he says as muhammed has sensual rape with his daughter while being required by the state to house him

milsurp is cool. shut up

Not WWII. Possibly 10/15 yrs old.

shitlib hipsters using military aesthetic but not from our "uncool" military but from the meme german army. Its really insufferable desu

>Can someone explain the significance of them to me?

There is none. They made huge amounts of military stuff in West Germany then sold it all when the Soviets stopped being a threat, thus it is everywhere and is cheap.

I brought a bomber jacket and put a russian flag on it. I hate this country

This guy gets it

This sort of gear used to be very popular here as it was available quite cheap from army & navy surplus stores.

its just antifa. kill them.

It's ironic, a hipster thing

>he posted in agony while his jewish doctor cuts half his dick off and send him to war for Israel

Shut the fuck up faggot if you ever post something like that again on this board I will fucking find your poser ass little bitch ass poser bitch

They were cheap in surplus stores for years so hipsters picked them up and then the price went up so they became even more of a status symbol. I remember seeing similar German military jackets in surplus store for like 20 bucks back in 2002-2003

I remember West German army jackets being very popular in the 80s. I can only guess that hipster faggots are wearing them now because they're 'retro'.

>tfw have worn olive and khaki BDUs since my teen years, among other milsurp stuff
>some autist might mistake me for antifa
what doth life

>I remember West German army jackets being very popular in the 80s.

This, born in '76 they were pretty damn popular here, a lot of outdoors tradesmen used to wear them too, very good build quality and cheap from the army-surplus shops , they were a hit with students too for being long-lasting, warm and cheap

>No they don't you fucking idiot.

n-no they dont! cause that would mean IM a soyboy because I like vintage military clothes!

this cant be true despite the fact that the m65 field jacket is incredibly trendy

This crap has been around for ages!

>WWII

The 1980s wasn't WWII.

Someone gave me an old army jacket and I use it when I'm doing yard work. I didn't realize it was a Dutch military jacket until later. I just assumed it was the usual camo stuff any redneck in Tennessee like myself wears.

i got a german postal service jacket for 20 bucks online and its the exact same jacket cept a slightly different color and with no stupid patches.

>half-century old euro army jackets are still popular today for being good and not-un-stylish
>Navy keeps pumping out the most retarded uniform designs they can imaging that also fail at protecting against the elements, when they're not melting and fusing to your skin in a fire

Somebody save the Navy from themselves.

lets be real though, US milsurp is dorky af

A not so interesting anecdote for you faggs.

I'm in my mid 40's now and when I was a kid during the 80's it wasn't uncommon to see students from the University around town wearing these. Not seen one for fucking years though. As I've got older it's become harder to distinguish students from normal people.

Similar age to me old guy. Born 1975 ... remember the army and navy stores now you mention them, used to go in looking at "rambo" knives and guns in Hurley sports shops

sigh

It's funny because it's neither a uniform cut and it sports a "Fallschirmsprungabzeichen in Bronze"
It's basically survive paratrooper training and make it through the 5 mandatory jumps.

They used to be popular in the 90s in Europe at least, the significance was in those days there were plenty of cheap stuff coming from the former eastern block, the legit parkas you would usually find in Mil surplus / flea shops, they used to be very popular amongst punks a day other left leaning types

I wear this for ccw, I guess it's kind of a dead giveaway but it's a pretty comfortable waterproof jacket

kek truth hurts

Yeah I see shitlibs wearing those all the time, it's weird

>cnd badge.
Wtf desu