Good job, Sup Forums, you were misguided by the Russians

>You can’t argue with a bot, you can’t reason with a bot, a bot will never sleep, it will never think to itself “hey, this is wrong”

>The final straw for me was when I saw this.

medium. com/@steffmaxson/is-this-russias-internet- d0825d95320b

>when a DNC troll uses a VPN to push a worthless narrative about "muh russia" even further.

there's no way back from this Sup Forums, the fightback begins today

Beat me to it

Good job, Op, not only are you a faggot, but you fell for the russian meme

Oh sweetie, if only you knew what was coming. The people are awake

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

bump

bump

The deep state is fucked

That sounds a bit like... a threat. You're not threatening us are you, user?

bump

bots can't be threatened. They're not people

>when the DNC learns about VPNs, but is too stupid to make a convincing handle

>forgot to turn off their location

That's now how that works, retard, you have to select to turn your location on and you can set it to whatever the fuck you want. Fake and gay.

You glow.

>VPN
>SAGE

that kid reminds me a little of frankie muniz

you can put any location you want

k Ill enjoy killing people liek you and their families desu

Pretty sure a tonne of people set their locations on r/TheDonald to Russia for this exact reason. They know it stirs them up so they continue to do it. Besides, why is it always Moscow..? They can't think of any other towns or cities in Russia.

Sure this is bait, but to clarify micromeat lives in ohio. He is friends with baked alaska.

false flag!!!

He's a literal cloned hybrid of Muniz and Christian Bale. This was established early in the investigation.

Experiencing tech problems trying something else. Telling some people that they're not human is a bit threatening. Objects and animals don't have rights. Therefore it would seem that you intended to use me or own me or destroy me for food at your convenience.

actually, i'm just right here

>forgot

NO, no, no. Election is one matter and hillary was an evil cunt. But why would i shitpost to take away (or not) some burger rights. lmao i better spend time on Sup Forums

Exactly, a Russian troll account trying to be an American would not have activated it, only a person wanting to give the impression of being in Russia would do it & they would use a VPN situated in Russia