Raildex

Who's next on the list?

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.16163.com/thread-3266500-1-1.html
nyaa.si/view/929381
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This is supposed to be Rakko's sister
I see being attractive and edgy runs in the family.

Fuck it, I'm going to read the light novel. What's the best way to transition into it from the anime?

Which novel/chapter did the anime end on?

Start on Volume 1.

OT14/First SS

That's indeed right after the parts the anime adapted, but it's not the best way to transition to the LN. The best way to transition is to read the LN from the start. There's too much stuff you'll miss out on if you don't read the LNs from the start.
It's really not worth skipping 13 out of 42 volumes. If you're not willing to read the early novels then you're not a very dedicated reader and you won't understand everything so why bother reading the other 29?

I come from bnha threads and they are pretty much the same. But mods are in purge mode now with us. We even have our own legendary ovnoxious multi ip shitposter. Threads are commonly like this, kind of shit, but somehow we always can find something like comfyness in that shit. Please no bully
Also, i just binged the fout season and i like this, some now i'm going for the LNs, i hope they are worth

I would hope you are not serious, otherwise you clearly have no idea what "ultimate move" or "trump card" means.

The same applies to Touma during a NT 10 when he sends the Five Overs to attack Mikoto. They clearly have lethal attacks and would have killed her if she "messed up", but he never gave it a second thought. Touma most likely trusted in her ability and knew that conventional weaponry wouldn't pose a threat to Misaka.

Start from the beginning.
There's stuff in the novels which is absent in the adaptation. Moreover, things like idol theory, magic circles, thelema and etc. are better explained.

Start from Volume 3 and definitely read Volume 5 (contains info on Accelerator's backstory and motivations) You can definitely skip Volume 4 (Angel Fall) and the Agnese/Ice Boats novels for the anime versions instead.

If you read NT10 he was initially a bit intimidated by the tentacles and they seemed like a good counter to imagine breaker. He was intimidated by them in a way the lightening spears and railgun didn't intimidate him. The curving lines of the iron sand and the multiple tentacles would've been a very formidable attack against him if they didn't fall apart all at once when he touched them.
A significant part of the narration is spent describing how terrifying he found them so it's hard to say they weren't her best attempt at defeating Touma. The result of her efforts at using her power in a way he couldn't easily defeat like her railgun, lightning spear, or single iron sand sword.

In truth, Kamijou felt the iron sand sword was the most frightening of Misaka Mikoto’s repertoire of attacks.
The lightning spear and railgun traveled in a straight line and did not turn once they had been fired. Their overwhelming speed and destruction were a threat, but they could be handled by throwing off her timing or causing her to fire on the wrong trajectory.
On the other hand, the iron sand swords moved about like a living creature. Kamijou could only negate them with his right hand, so a blade that could complexly alter its trajectory like a living snake was a symbol of fear to him. If he tried to grab at an obvious attack, it was possible he could be pulled forward and have his hand cut off.
And now there were eight of them.
Rather than an octopus or squid, this felt more like extremely long spider legs. A black sphere of iron sand floated behind her back and the whips shot out from there, passed over her shoulder or under her arm, and attacked him.
They wriggled as if alive and attacked simultaneously from eight directions at once.
He could not handle that with a single right hand, so he would simply be tormented to death.

This was her attempt at a trump card against Imagine Breaker. And it totally failed and she ended up punching him out.

Junko's virginity.

Yumiyas dindu nuffin, they are just fighting against those abusive level 5s.

>Entire passage from Touma's POV, who was paranoid and thought Mikoto was actually going to use the Five Overs to try and kill him
Just because iron sand is hard for Touma to deal with doesn't make it an "ultimate move". Mikoto could have easily murdered him with the Five Overs if she actually wanted to (spoilers: she didn't). A measly eight tentacles is child's play; if it were a few Hundred I might tend to agree with you. Or you know, if she dropped a skyscraper on Touma...

Are we going to see an influx of Shiagefags now?

She struggled to catch and gently lower the skyscraper. She couldn't rip one out of the gorund

>WOMEN PRIVILIGE BREAKER

I could have sex with Kamijou if I really wanted to. I would just actually go for it instead of playing coy.

She can literally hold a few buildings in the air

>4th righr seat
>amusemeng park trip went to shit and my brother died by giving me blood
>now want to destroy fucking academy city and the sciene
Were her motivation just in the LN/manga just as shit as in the anime? She was interesting in the beginning, but when she talked about it it was like "fucking really?"

hold != rip out
The force required to hold a building is much less than the force required to rip one out of its foundation

Sure you do, Misaka

Shut up Kuroko

That's not really that much of an argument though. If she has the ability to even hold a skyscraper and create kaijus as tall as them it should tell you just how destructive her power can be.

Sure thing Kumokawa.

>kaijus
wat. pic related
Okay now I know you're just trolling to ignore the fact that Misaka's most earnest effort to defeat Touma with her power was defeated with a simple tap and she ended up defeating him with her fists instead.

>i disagree, therefore you're trolling
Aight.

Whatever you say Misaki

Lying is a sin Index.

Calm down, Lessar

Not because you disagree, because you namedropped kaiju out of nowhere

If you say so Himegami

Crowley please

Ok then Othinus.

I hate index so fucking much

The girls in this series as a general rule are more powerful than the men. Why aren't they more asserive with the guys they like?

I just realized you may mean the thing she used against robutt in the railgun manga when you said Kaiju. It's no different than the iron sword since the whole thing would dissipate as soon as Touma touched it.

So, you want to get Touma raped?

He already is every night by Misaki

>implying he hasn't been raped yet

I bet if I went to Tokiwadai I could make friends with Misaki in under a week. I think why most people fail is because they don't realize that deep down she's just a human like everybody else.

Yes

She'd get paranoid and suspicious about your intentions and brainwash your ass.

Yep, this is literally the reason she's hostile with Misaka. She's friends with almost everybody but she can't get along with people whose minds she can't read.

You're a little girl. If I pull off that ahoge, will you die?

She's just like all the anons on here. Losing access to the network may as well be the same as death.

It would be extremely painful.

Magic god Chimera

I'm so in love with Touma and insanely obsessed with him so much it's getting unhealthy

Dunno the fuck you are, but if anything happens to her ahoge, you'll be DED meat.

But if someone were to disconnect Last Order from the network wouldn't Accel be left a helpless cripple?

Didn't work out so well for KIIIIIHAARRA-KUN

Really, Toumafags or Misakafags are in love with Touma?
Keeps puzzling me.

Again, why is it restricted to those two?

Are you implying all fags, that is Raildexfags which are some kind of fags that love Touma, since they all self-insert as thier favorite character?

Are you guys ready for OT15 and OT16?

This is canon

No

Mobile Poster is ded. Season 3 inbound

Not sure why anyone would want to self insert as Touma. Not even interested in the girls and his daily life consists of head bites, electrocution, magicians hunting him down. Also death.

You especially is dressed up for the show already

Not all.

Everything is proceeding smoothly.

Did anyone elses captchas mysteriously fuck up right when you were posting for the GET? Me thinks mods are fucking with it again

Tch, nice try

Only way to find out is with posting the link

>he doesn't know
I never intentionally go for repeating digits but if I was I would at least cache the captcha and maybe even make a script to time it for me

>Not the OT15/Dream Ranker outfit
Confirmed not happening.

Before you click on the spoiler I'll ask you one question, the correct answer lies behind it.

Who's Raildex's best girl?

Mie

Ribbon girl

S3 is happening

Fuck off, Aleister

Damn, didn't time it right.

No

Reminder that magic side has the cutest girl.

We know you can Mizusu i fucking love you btw

I know you want them quads, Aleister. I'm keeping an eye on you.

That's because Frenda has more than one costume in the game user, either because she'll also be a boss in Railgun 2 or as a playable character, but it's really happening though, the devs said it's convenient because it takes place in AC but also harder than OT14 because theres so many damn characters, OT16 will be a cakewalk for them though, they also talked about the challenge of the British arc iirc

infact, you can read that shit here

bilibili.16163.com/thread-3266500-1-1.html

There's a reason why they call it the first exposure to Index 3

当然也得感谢幕后大佬
最开始开发组是考虑
14章上线之后再开发,但幕后大
佬认为这个还是在上线前要做好,并且把这部分的开发经费也批了下来,只是因为法国篇没有做圣地巡礼,所以一些细节是不太到位的。不过15、16章发生在日本所以圣地巡礼还是方便一些的,17章英国篇就看大佬是否允许圣地巡礼了。

He wouldn't be the first of the MCs to get raped.

By the way, they're basically saying they didn't tour france like they did Japan, so they know they missed some details. they want to know if their higher ups will let them tour the UK so they can get details for OT17, OT15 and OT16 are no problems because they already did that for Japan(hence why it's surprisingly detailed)

插一句,15章的暗部大作战看完之后,首先的感觉是,如果做成游戏真的有想死啊,出现的人物实在太多了。

Who's ready for a volume full of boss fights and literally nothing else?

Kyousuke probably wasn't the first too considering the Detective had to spend half a decade with those semen demons in the most dangerous environment of them all: University.

I hope they make Hamazura playable before I get to OT15. I want to solo it all with him.

Considering they know all about his fetishes it was most likely consentual, the rape is coming soon from the Hishigamis.

he and other characters will probably be released with it or at least right before it comes out, like Itsuwa and OT14

Truly yesterday's meme magick autism was great.

All going according to keikaku

Every failure is another step closer.

Did he really need to be nerfed?

He was too MVP.

nyaa.si/view/929381

This is the correct link to download all the LNs, right? I think i'm ready to binge this shit
Please tell it's worth

Fall Fes. The great blemish on Raildex. The day of betrayal, where all our dreams were dashed. Just hearing its name brings bile to every Raildexfag's throat.

It's been almost three years since then. Three years of being assaulted by constant shitposters. Three years of being reminded of our failures. Three years of disappointment, time and time again. It would have broken lesser fanbases. We certainly came close to falling apart on many occasions. We almost lost all hope. We almost stopped dreaming.

But we didn't. We did not fall. We did not break. We dug in deeper as each year went by, refusing to let go. We braved every shitstorm, we endured every adversity. Even as despair griped at our hearts, we held on by the tiniest of threads. Hoping against hope that one day, we would get our wish.

My friends, now is the time to cast aside the despair. To shed our fears and doubts, and to move boldly forward towards our goal. For too long, we have licked our wounds and kept our heads down. It is time for us to stand up once again and fight. To show that though we may be battered and maimed, our spirit will not be broken. That even if we must rally against reality itself, we will not give up. Because that is the Raildex way.

In 30 days, Fall Fes will be upon us. In 30 days, we will have our rematch with Miki, Dengeki, and whoever else stands in our way. And in 30 days, Fall Fes will be remembered as the day Raildexfags struck back.

It's time to take back our series boys. Get fucking HYPE.

I believe