Im ready for a troll war are you

Im ready for a troll war are you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
twitter.com/sarahchad_/status/917899770513035269
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ8i6EGH4FI
youtube.com/watch?v=ys4NidK9kTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#NeverAgain

do they really want to start this shit again?

awww thats cute

kill yourself faggot, sage, i dont care about shillkids, unless a truck runs them over, then i would care and would celebrate

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

look mom I'm doing the internet

This can only end same way it did before

If she doesn't even know that troll warfare is based on not giving a fuck, then she's already lost
Hell, you made a public ad because you gave a fuck, giving that much more power and ammo to trolls who just want a reaction
I mean really, don't feed the troll was known before she was stopped believing in Santa

hahaha what an absolute faggot that girl is. her face could not be more, ".... right?" while she knows she's 100% lying.

silly bitch, im way better at the internet

How about we compile information on all of the companies cucking to the red guard and spam it on t_d on boomer twitter/faceberg so they'll boycott/flood customer service

ebic style trolling commencing sirs! nah but for real the kikes at buzzfeed are legit clueless or are intentionally b8ing us

This is her tweet. How can she be against gun violence when she posts this kinda trigger discipline?

We gen z techno fascist internet caliphate now

looks like someone needs some tributes sent to her

Someone spam gore

No we're not falling for this obvious bait

Fuck off Buzzfeed

twitter.com/sarahchad_/status/917899770513035269

>I HATE ALL REPRESENTATIONS OF TOXIC MASCULINITY
>unless niggers are doing it
>I love alpha niggers they're so cool

This really is representative of a bigger trend.

>blm link in bio
Fuck she should have died with the others

jesus christ

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE, Sup Forums !

They don't want this again.

by not fighting this shitty fight I've already won

faggots

There's a reason we don't base our policies on the whims of emotional 16 year old's.

Dumb liberals. I really want to see her address this tweet

how about we get them to turn on each other since they love being diva attention whores
@DavidHoggingTheScreentime
also check this david kids reddit talking shit about his hs

I grew up pressing play on tape.

To be fair, she is about as mature as most liberals.

>yes goy, attack our disposable tools
>don't focus on the hand that is guiding them

nice try

Someone should link her the video of those 2 women shooting the nigger with the shotgun who tried to rob them the other day.
2 birds (blm, guns) one stone

I would guess that someone made those comments for Cruz if he wasn't already hired to play the role of crazy school shooter.

Miles Mathis has a guest writer who gives some interesting background information on this event.

hitler didn't suicide, there are government documents that proved this.

>get 4.22 GPA
>still don't know how to use punctuation
The absolute state of American education

That first independence day raid in 2014 was so glorious. I still pull up YouTube videos of them literally crying about it when I'm feeling down.

but i dont have enough money to afford a plane ticket to the south pole.
pickaxes are cheap though, maybe you should follow yours.

KEK WILLS IT

Somebody make a list of companies to boycott

How has no one retweeted this shit yet

CRY REEEEEEE AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bait is nutritionally and irretrievably corrupt.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ8i6EGH4FI

Defense is your responsibility.

You still have to parry your opponent's blade when he makes a direct thrust, jackass.

The slow blade penetrates the shield

Go do it.. my twitter has no followers

>war
its always just a slaughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ys4NidK9kTg

checked

Kek, excited for the new adaptation. Lynch film was dire.

How many are Jewish owned?