So true

So true....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uMjARwpbFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but they do it all for the kids. and the kids are the most important thing in the world, enough to trample on constitutional rights, right? right?

take the gun faggot

Literally no teachers do 90% of that stuff listed. Sage.

>VOLUNTARY
>VOLUNTARY
>VOLUNTARY
Why do libs forget that Trump said VOLUNTARY?
Not like we're gonna give an old lady a glock

Also
>Activist

>still fewer labels than a Ben Garrison cartoon

So everything they shouldn't be worried about yet educator is absent kek

>BILLY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SPUT THAT FUCKING GUM OUT
>BLAMBLAMBLAM

>Oh fugg, Mr. Johnson left his gun unattended for 13 seconds
>BLAMBLAMBLAM

>what's a holster

>tutor
>mentor

Am I the only one who listened to his actual talk?
He said clearly in a secure location such as a safe, maybe a locked drawer.
Also why does everyone think that every teacher is literally on the verge of being a fucking murderer, and the only thing they need is a weapon?

A target for thieves

>why does everyone think that every teacher is literally on the verge of being a fucking murderer, and the only thing they need is a weapon?
Have you ever BEEN to a public school? Even if they don't actually shoot anybody, many teachers will use the threat of violence to control their students.

God this "teacher have it so hard" hysteria is worse than the single mother meme.
It's probably one of the top ten easiest, comfiest jobs.

It's almost like maybe parents and the community need to stop treating the fucking education system like a combination daycare, soup kitchen, and detention center.

If you half-ass it sure, but then that's true of any job.

>REEEREE

Why aren't you a teacher if that shit is so easy?

>stop treating schools like daycare
Schools ARE daycare, dumbass. There's no way around that.

DA TEECHAAS WILL YOOSE DA GANZ 2 KILL DA KIDZ

Wait people on Sup Forums are buying it? I guess it must be reddit and boomers

you have about as much chance as peaceably disarming this country as normal people have of keeping you from sucking dicks.

Teachers are the biggest adult children about their jobs. They all willingly chose it and then turn around and bitch they start at 40k and have to deal with kids and don't get a free 10k every year for class activities

As a teacher I find this to be offensive. A lot of teachers who work at title 1 schools suck.

I hate the way the left glorifies teacher yet brings in more illegals thus making our class size massive. Overall fuck the left and may they all burn.

guns are wild animals and can attack at any time.
Even if they pass a safety and training course, get a CCW permit, own their own firearm, and can carry them in any other public space they immediately become unstable serial killers or grossly negligent once they enter a school building. youtube.com/watch?v=7uMjARwpbFM

It's common sense.

HAHAHAH teachers are plague. The absolute worst in their field, so they hand out packets yo

Those who can do...

can't*, fuck.

And long vacations each summer, too. Teachers have easy jobs.

First one that is optional though.

Not everyone wants a baby sitting job. Teachers are pay well for what they did but many people want a more challenging job with potential better pay. Also, other aspect of the career of the job also annoy people such as the union, the senority abuse. It’s satisfying when you can teach in a nice school but frustrating when teaching in a school with bad kids

Define public school? Hispanic demos are far easier to control compared to black demos.

I have had zero problem with my Hispanic students but the black students are extremely difficult to deal with.

Yup, my biggest problem is teaching a class size of 25+.

>1 post by this ID

Being a teacher is a massive amount of work for not a lot of money.

>arming teachers

It won't limit shootings and will cause pandemonium in the schools. Untrained people with arms are a disaster. Taking guns into a school is like taking them into prison, the children will steal them and shoot people with them. A single person with a gun with nobody to cover them is a sitting duck.

Of course untrained arms would be a disaster. That is why teachers would get training.

As a teacher I am pro this, but the training need to be close to military combat training in my opinion. I wouldn’t mind do that FYI.

Doing*

Kill yarself

If the teacher thinks it's too much to carry a gun, than she can make that decision herself to not carry. The issue is that teachers who want to carry can't.

why has the underline changed for replies to the op? it doesn't go under the parentheses like it used to

have we been hacked?

You could put all of those things and more on a parent.

If my photoshop skills were not so bad, I'd make a fake Harry Potter newsite with the ministry of magic official confiscating wands after Voldemort attacks hogwarts to prevent further "school wandings". Put some of the liberal arguments into it.
I bet that would make them butthurt.

>That is why teachers would get training.

They barely get trained as teachers.

>the training need to be close to military combat training
>military combat training

That is just getting retards to remember to hide behind something solid. What do you think they do in the army? A solider spends his entire combat life running and hiding. How does that work in a school?

This!

Oh no. The terrible pressure of being a spare pen provider.

>>Oh fugg, Mr. Johnson left his gun unattended for 13 seconds

then mr johnson deserves his demise for being a retard idiot

>drill sergeant
>cant use a gun

pick both or neither

Good point. Thin the heard a little bit 8 is much easier to teach, I like how you think.

Incredibly dependent on where you teach.

Why is she holding THE RAPIST?

i could see having armed guards, but teachers? who would want to do that? and what happens if one of them snaps? you hear enough stories about teachers with mental problems or pedos or whatever..

>Being a teacher is a massive amount of work for not a lot of money.
I never understand why a group of glorified baby sitters think they work hard or that they aren't paid well for having months of during the year. But the bigger the labor unions the lazier the group of people are.

Nuuu! We can't expect people to do the job they're hired for!
Literally 75% of those words are synonyms of each other, and the other 25% are things teachers don't actually do.

You already have people in the educational field that can do this.

Personally i am pro creating more classroom and reducing the size of students. also go after shitty parents is key.

From what I gather from the Florida shooting is that Cruze guy had many suspensions. The school system should have kicked him out long ago. I also believe that once a kid hits high school If they became problem the administration can kick said kid out of school permanently.

Educators know who are the problem kids. Most bad kids have an BIP since 4th grade.

This fucking describes every fucking person that has someone below them at work. Jesus Christ teachers are worthless.

Instead of funding unions with tax money we should focus on building more schools and providing more potables.

I don’t mind making 45k as lvl 2 teacher if my class size is lower.

Somebody photoshop the gun into the pile

>You already have people in the educational field that can do this.

Do what? There is nowhere to run in a classroom and nothing to hide behind that will block the incoming fire.

>Personally i am pro creating more classroom and reducing the size of students

This makes the security outlook even worse. It just multiplies the areas you have to cover. The more links in a chain the weaker it gets.

The issue is simple. The kid was a problem and should have been kicked out.

Your rebuttal is stupid.

Giving teachers guns is ridiculous, i won't deny it.

Former teacher here. Fuck that shit, teaching has become the biggest nonjob ever. A bunch of women indoctrinate kids, prioritize illegals and practically ignore the good students.

The teachers themselves are ridiculously cliquey too. They are all broken women who could not get a husband and are ranching cats or degenerate cunts who constantly cheat on their fuck husbands. Female teachers practically brag about sexually abusing male students.

If we had teachers packing heat, it would open up teaching to strong males who can serve as a role model and protector. Perfect. So it will never happen.

Forgot
>babysitter
>three months off every year
>done at 3 pm every day

I am a male teacher and I agree with everything you said.

>why aren't you a teacher?
Because I make twice as much and don't have to babysit children

>literally pick any job and you can give a million descriptors
>also implying 1-10% of teachers out there naturally don't think carrying a gun is a good idea

The shitty ones are done at 3pm. I wish we could fire those teachers. They are a net negative to the staff:

Mestizos are fucking dumb. Horrible students. Smugest welfare leeches...

>The kid was a problem

Correct.

>and should have been kicked out.

Of the US? Then sent to Cuba perhaps? Kicking him out of the school does nothing to stop him coming back into the school and shooting up the place.

>The issue is simple.

It is simple. The law in the US allows people of bad character and mental defect to access firearms. None of the mass shooters would have got a firearms license if one existed. Adam Lanzas mother would not have got a firearm license since she had a lunatic in the house.

Not from my experience but I hear the California ones are bad.

It hurts the liberal. They can only think in terms of pop culture references.

Maybe just have armed officers that aren't cowards or shills? I feel like we are overcomplicating this whole thing.

So, they should be doing about 3 of those things.

These kids all have a BIP. Kicking the out of school if they cause problems in 9th grade would prevent all mass shootings. This guy was a senior I believe.

Define mental illness? If you want to go down that road in America you are asking for many problems.

Arming teachers is a sound idea in theory for a deterrent. My only problem with it is 90% of teachers are women.

I imagine most of the guns will be used by roasties to rape 16 year old chad at gunpoint now.

I am more pro having school districts law enforcement. This could be a great jobs program for former vets.

>Oh fugg Mr. Johnson dropped his pants by accident and let kids take the gun out of his Holster
>BLAMBLAMBLAM
fuck everyone in this thread

>have armed officers that aren't cowards

Normal police officers are not equipped mentally or technically for this sort of fighting. A policeman mostly deals with people driving too fast, drunkards and domestic disputes. The response was disappointing but understandable.

It’s actually 76 percent

I’ll defend the cop who did not go in. In law enforcement they teach you to get back up first. If you want to blame anyone blame the fbi and chief.

I tried to hang too man. I couldn't do it after some illegal beaner kid claimed I pulled a knife on him. Laughably absurd right? Nope. Administration believed the little shit and I was basically blacklisted from teaching in my area.

No video footage pulled, no investigation and they didn't even ask me to pull out my pockets to see if I actually had a knife.

This district would actively hide identities of illegals and facilitate human traffickers. It was too much.

I am a badass teacher but teaching has no place for badass strong male role models. In fact be that way and you paint a target of your back for Marxist administration.

Oh, you mean the women? Big surprise.

Yup, this is why I won’t be in the field that long. Eduction is a joke and no one has the balls to do anything to protect the mass population of students that want to do great. I really do hate Marxist.

The media is responsible for the mass shootings. If they didn't report them they would eventually stop happening.

Most polices who show up to shoot out even do it in a more controlled environment with multiple back ups and also clear intel on the shooter. Going in alone against another shooter somewhere in the school is a one in a lifetime tough decision.

Yup, they break all the rules pertaining to mass shootings.

We have that in Texas. It works.... kind of. Those jurisdictions usually get the cunt officers who cannot hack it in the field.

Ya, and draft dodger don should shut up on this issue.

>I’ll defend the cop who did not go in.

He is a glorified child minder. He is approaching retirement.

>blame the fbi

Why? Did you see an interstate crime being committed? They cannot referee every idiot in Florida. The boy who shot up the place did nothing illegal so he would not pass a background check. There is no firearm confiscation procedure for people of bad character or those who are a potential danger.

Dont be such a martyer you work 8 hours a day and get summers off.

Nothing is perfect, the goal is to deter bad people. The biggest issue is open borders and large classrooms.

>Activist

A threat is a threat. Also the guy has already brought weapons to school. Stop being a fag.

Had*

More like lazy cunts who literally get paid 40k a year to teach out of a book.
I can read out of a book. Why arent I teacher?

really great school system, limiting teachers to only defending students with their bodies

then watching as the students they cant cover up get gunned down also

Good luck. After I quit education I went from job to job and even got in a trade. I randomly got a call from a foreign manufacturing company where I translate. It's corporate politics bullshit but it beats dealing with brain dead goblins. Made me never want to have kids though.

nigger population decreases, good

Lol
How pathetic does someone have to be to put "spare pen provider" as weight that they have to carry? Get a fucking grip Heller.

>The only thing she's actually paid to do is tiny and covered by her hand

why does no one blame the children, who admited that he was bullied and ostracized?