Nurse Hitomi thread

The first day of every month is a monoeye/cyclops day!

I originally intended to do a very long storytime today but something pressing irl happened. However, I will post the extras from the Seven Seas release of Nurse Hitomi that were not covered by FwPA.

If the thread is still around later I might do a chapter or two

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160169047/
pastebin.com/FWm01NPB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitome is olev

>glasses with one giant lens
Why is this so cute?

Sometimes I wonder if Shake-O intended Mitsumi to be an actual cyclops as opposed to being 3-eyed

Next up is profiles: one of the things missing from the FwPA releases

>"Ruri" phonetically sounds like the Japanese pronunciation for "loli"
I feel like an idiot not noticing this sooner with this author's penchant for puns and wordplay.

I completely forgot about this, is zombie still best girl?

Hasnt had a chapter to herself in vols 5 and 6, but she pretty much slready had the best storyline so far

It was already about as obvious as possible he was a Romero homage, but that's a nice way of confirming it.

Hitomi best nurse.

He grew boobs so he decided to be a female completely? Alrighty then.

A reminder that the previous storytime covered all nurse hitomi chapters from chapter 27 to 35 boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160169047/

As FwPA is not subbing the series anymore, waiting for Seven Seas scans is the only option - unless someone else picks up the series

Is there a page for that little slime looking fucker? I want to know what the hell his deal is.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific. Also these are the profiles so far, not counting Mouseman and voidface girl

His rationale was actually quite genius. People, especially highschoolers, could relentlessly make fun of a guy with full blown c-cup tits, but no one can do anything but blush when you look like a smokin' hot babe with a nice rack. And he's clearly born for the hime cut as well, imagine how he'd look with his hair grown to waist length.

The one at the bottom of the page I quoted who's always hanging out with Usopp and Senator Armstrong.

Ah I see.

No profile for him yet - partly necause he hasnt done much. Most of the peeps with profiles had chapters devoted to them.

Why does she look like Sachiko?

No idea

Thanks for this, OP

Jesust christ!

Nice!

Aaand one last image.

I might do a storytime of a particular chapter if anyone's interested. ALternatively, I'll bump this thread with some recent art Shake-O ahs done lately, like Also, the pastebin regarding cyclops content: pastebin.com/FWm01NPB

Miku is 10 years old! Say something nice to her!

Also, here's a monoeye Miku!

Shake-O did a guest character for a mobage Square Enix released in Japan, called Akashic Record.

Sadly the game ended. Here's the character he designed - this one absed off the greek cyclops Polyphemus

Most realistic nose I've seen Shake-O done on a cyclops, so far.

A match made in heaven

This should get an anime adaptation and not Musume, this is actually far more interesting than that

We can but only hope

This is a good thing to use as a proxy for my waifu.

lol.

Post more gazer

Imagine having a wife who has three distinct personalities and one of them is a Dom, one is a cool beauty, and the other is dere as fuck.

thank you!

why doesn't this have a largerfollowing here? It's a great manga.

Maybe no anime? That, and Monmusu and other manga were much older.

But I agree, its a great manga. ANd even though we had some major updates from the danke emprie release, I still wish fan translation of Nurse Hitomi resumed.

>Good News: At this school, bloomers are still part of the uniform.
I want to see Hitomi-hakase wear one of those.

I'll see what I can do

Guest appearance in LWA?

I really fell in love with Hitomi

She's worth it!

New chapter when?

If you're still around, I can storytime these two, even though its been done before

Cute!

What else can you storytime?

What would you like?

How can you breed her?

Wait, so he still has the D?

Clearly you need a 2D penis

Yes

>giant mostergirl Hitomi-Gojira
STOP GIVING ME FETISHES SHAKE-O YOU FUCKER

I almost did too but let's be honest with ourselves, we can't even compete.

Literally the only thing that changed was he grew a very feminine pair of breasts, then he started wearing makeup and put on a dress. Traptechnology is getting fucking crazy, man. Like I was saying if he grew his hair really long there'd be no way to tell even for the most educated eye.

Good thing Kenshiro only prefers flat chests!

...but we still can't compete ;_;