Hunter x Hunter

>tfw when just want to see the boys together again but have to wait through another hiatus just to see more of Kurapika's solo adventure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5b5Tm51PnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not bad still, last set off chapters was good stuff, but not much pay off on their own, also getting a little nostalgic.

On the topic of the Maid being totally undetectable, different to standard in, I think it's probably something like Potclean. Potclean is entirely indestructible, taking the most powerful attacks in the series without even a shread of damage, but this is because it doesn't exist as a distinct entity. Potclean represents Knuckles' nen inside the target. It's just a symptom of the actual Hatsu, the nen debt. Kurapika's dolphin and this Maid are similar. They don't really exist, they're just representations of the emitted nen that's inside a target.

Hmmn, good point. But is Pitou a man?????

Silent Majority is conjured. Potclean is noticed by everyone since anyone who did see it was a nen user. SM has its own condition going on and really doesn't compare to Hakoware.
No.

They will be on opposite sides when they meet again. Screencap this.

This hiatus is okay.

Thank you best of my friend

See you next year bros

O

no

Guys what if the Maid is Hisoka?

A bit wordy but Togashi is building up the action so that (hopefully) when the next 10-20 chapters roll in, the plot can advance and the action will really pick up.

You can't speedread these last 10 chapters and enjoy them. You actually have to take in the plot building and try to predict where Togashi is going with this.

rip Woody. Not like this, man. ;_;

not me

I NEVER LOST CONTROL

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5b5Tm51PnI
comfy

Welfin is the best Ant.

In terms of likeability, Leorio > Killua > Gon > Kurapika

In terms of characterization, Killua > Gon > Leorio > Kurapika

>this is what killuafags actually believe

It's hard between Gon and Killua, but there's a huge gulf between them and the other two.

Stop making generals

What supporting Hunter would you like to see starring in his/her own spin off?

I'd like a Melody spin-off.

Netero adventures.

Morel and his boys, they have such a nice bond.
Or maybe Kite and Ging, i think their relationship is interesting.

Palm's yandere adventures, staring Knov Senpai.

Knuckle Shoot and Morel of course.

I kind of envy anime-only fags. They don't have to deal with hiatuses and can be content that there is some sort of ending

We'll get an arc of them all back together again for one last hurrah before parting ways to go live their lives after this arc is done.

Leorio, he may as well be a fucking support character at this point

>tfw leorio is gone forever and you wanted to see more of him since he was part of the original gang

not to mention gon, who is also gone
and killua...

damn all the mc's have just disappeared from the series except kurapika

See you all in 15 months when the hiatus is over

>gon found his dad and said he doesn't care about being a hunter
>killua made a friend and broke away from his family

their stories are done, don't expect much after the next arc or so

There's still the Gyro plotline for Gon and Killua has a calamity with him, I think they'll be relevant again eventually.

you should be HAPPY Togashi is this dedicated to his work. Hes already earned his status twice over with YYH anyways....Togashi wont sacrifice a great story for volume sales. Hes above that. Pikas solo adventure is a masterpiece and Im sorry you cant see that.

Your post is objectively incorrect garbage

You've got good taste, user. Melody is an interesting character that will just never get her own proper arc like she should. Truth be told, all of the Nostrade Family should get a spin-off in my opinion. Melody, Basho, Baise, all of them.

Do we all agree that that was the worst 10 chapter stretch in the history of the manga?

>Potclean is entirely indestructible

you must not have any foresight. its going to a complicated build up to a dope ass climax.

Reminder that the best thing that can happen with Kurapika's development at this point is him dying. His brokenness and shitty characterization is ruining the manga by centering around him.

How has his "brokenness" ruined anything? Are you implying there isn't any tension?
And how is his characterization shitty?

Please, don't.

Muherr and his merry band of mercenaries.

alright hxhbros do we just go into hibernation or what?

Hey dude, I didn't say I dislike where the story is.

I'm so glad Togashi has never cared about terrible fan opinions such as yours

Was gone for a week and I come back to this...

Please god don't be a year + again.

Leorio deserves his own series after being benched for so long, he doesn't even have a single arc.

How does it feel knowing that there will never be any girl that will ever be better than Pitou?

Please, don't.

She'll end up dying to protect Woble from an unknown nen attack no one else but her notices.

This is shaping up to be a very long arc. I hope the return this year means we're getting something like 20 chapters a year versus 10. It will make it much more bearable.

She is BEAUTIFUL

Where on the boat is Hisoka?

Looks like he's on the deck somewhere.

No idea where Hisoka is, but why would Chrollo be in the very bottom of the ship? They're on a mission to steal the Kakin royalty's treasure, so why didn't he apply to be a bodyguard for one of the princes as a cover? Since he was alone down there, I sort of assume the others did something to be nearer the treasure.

>others

They all got CLOWNED

They sneaked up using duplicate IDs, it's probably a better call to keep a low profile.

I wanna get a divorce from Togashi from once and for all!

The only problem I see is that when they chance the heist, they either have to be extremely sneaky or go hog-wild, because the succession crisis tension is going to be massive. If they're just casually walking the halls, there will be immediate problems with every single guard and every prince will go DEFCON 4 because they don't know who these thirteen guys are allied with.

99 >>> 11

Are those supposed to be planes flying into the Twin Towers? That's not okay, user.

Is it really necessary for both HxH and Berserk to be out during Q4 and Q1?

Pitou is alive still, her resurrection was done off screen.

Pretty good taste

Well Chrollo does have an ability that lets him swap appearances, that could be useful in that scenario.

Chrollo is a bigger Gary Stu than Kurapika

Ging is a bigger Gary Stu than Chrollo

Netero is a bigger Gary Stu than Ging

Man, losing Kortopi and Sharl was a big loss. Their skills would have been huge for this heist.

Meruem is a bigger Gary Stu than Netero

Kuroro has both of their powers still. They died without them.

Komugi is a bigger Gary Stu than Meruem

One of the conditions of his Hatsu is that when the person dies, their power leaves the book. Unless their Nen gets stronger, like with Sun and Moon, but that's pretty rare. So, in theory, one or both of their powers could be preserved, but I doubt it. Most of the Nen getting stronger business has been shown to be reliant on force of will and resolve. Kortopi probably died before he knew what was happening and Sharl could barely react. Too sudden for their resolve.

Please, don't.

Rose bomb is a bigger Gary Stu than Meruem.

Shalnark literally said he "didnt need" his powers at the moment when Kuroro asked if he needed them back, he was killed by Hisoka later in that same chapter, are you literally this retarded?

Powers disappear when their original owner dies, retard.

>after the next arc

Not if their nen becomes stronger after death, and both Shalnark and Kortopi's nens became stronger after their deaths due to their attachment to their leader.

No, they literally disappear from Quwrof's book if they die. It's literally one of his restriction.

If there was a HxH fighting game who would you play as? I'd use Pitou and Hisoka.

When is Pairo gonna show up and tell Kurapika it was all just a ruse? He's got to be on the boat.

Disembodied eyes can't tell lies.

It is indestructible in the sense that you cant use any physical damage to destroy it, but obviously nen exorcists can remove it.

Let's be real here.
Pairo is Chrollo.
He used Convert Hands to switch appearances with the Danchou of the Phantom Troupe and has just been bullshitting since then.
Pairo also has a hatsu that lets him steal hatsus, but since he's a Kurta Sue, he's way better at it than Chrollo and can use all of them at once.
He only operates under Chrollo's limitations in order to not get caught. When a situation arose where he'd need more than one hatsu (fighting Hisoka) he just made up some bullshit about a bookmark to keep the Troupe from getting suspicious.
Hisoka thinks that by killing the other Troupe members, he'd cripple "Chrollo", but in reality, he's just eliminating the only reason for Chrollo to hide his true power. Hisoka will get his shit kicked in even harder in the rematch.

>Kuroro

YAMEROOOOO

Pretty sure they took the whole head, in case it isn't a ruse that is, not likely tho.
This is going places, I'd like to add Tse is just a Pairo clone, Kastro style, but better, of course.
He is doing this to ensure that Kurapika is having fun, and adventures worthy of stories.

This is the worst theory ever, but I want it to be true just so Hisoka can get his ass kicked again.

Fucking Pitou all day, top of the board.

Also, what the fuck, we're back on hiatus again? Seriously?

Probably Bisky in gorilla form. Her reach would be insane.

It's possible, but until we see proof that their Nen became stronger in death, you are peddling fan-fiction.

KKnuckle would be annoying as fuck to fight because of Hakoware, so you'd have to be careful not to pile up more interest while at the same time being on the offensive to repay it.
Pitou would just be broken as fuck and able to regenerate health during the fight.
Feitan would be great to unleash an ult that deals ridiculous amounts of damage after you get your ass kicked.

>Everyone laughed at me, but now they're within my 4m En!

Dumb post.

Makes me feel as sad as the thought of never being able to get crushed by her thighs.

>Killuafags will never not be obsessed with Pika

>Togashi hyping up 9mm bullets like they're something powerful
excuse me? does he know his guns at all?

Probably not. And it should be taken with a grain of salt. Togashi is simply setting up that there are handguns that most Nen users can't fully block with ease. This could point towards two things:
Zhang's ward also knows Nen or of Nen users.
At some point some Nen user is going to get shot by a barrage of bullets by say 20+ guys and it is going to deal some heavy damage. Maybe not outright killing him like a normal person, but perhaps causing enough blood loss to take him out of a fight.

Nips never know guns mate.