Hm let's see what kind of mental gymnastics can I do today to ruin a company for being complicit in the Florida...

>Hm let's see what kind of mental gymnastics can I do today to ruin a company for being complicit in the Florida shooting?

When does this stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JeffKasky
youtube.com/watch?v=xNF7lzjppzM
youtu.be/Lo52BObqCds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So he's a huge time gayfag right? Look at that fucking face. That's the face of someone that sucks a lot of dick

Perfect time to get #endtheFed trending.

Wow, a white man from the south that built a company is a Republican? Fucking shocker, dude.

>le serious face
Shit, let's give up guns.

I really want to curb stomp that little prick.

There are reasons we do not let children vote.

The irony is kasky is going to get jealous thats hes not in the spotlight which leads to another mass shooting of the survivors.

This. In highschool I was a communist sympathiser because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Only after becoming an adult did I see how the world really works.

@DavidHoggingTheScreentime
lets get these fucking attention seeking divas to turn on each other. we need buzzcunt vs boss hogg in an all out war

That boy ain't wrapped too tight.

>We're coming for you, Smith

they arnt going to get rid of the NRA anytime soon

Demi deserves more

it is the republican donors who are responsible for a half jewish, half latino/latinx/mestizo shooter blasting kids in a legally-disarmed place with an illegally-acquired firearm
this little pussy is high on his own shit too much. his handlers need to DIAL HIM BACK

How do you boycott a delivery company? If you order something online the retailers hire a delivery company so it's not like you choose

What's up chicken butt?
>guns

If we boycott Disney and all their products along with canceling cable.... we will totally destroy corrupt media influence and culture subversion pouring in from the main stream media

they got some service drop the nra
and by them i mean a network of bots spamming their social media like "BLOOD ON UR HANDS" and shit like that. and the company was like well this isn't worth it
so now, because they are political puppets of actual jews, they are trying to make a movement to defund the nra by pressuring every company they can find
this is strategically bankrupt in a way that will backfire tremendously and for a second it made me think that maybe these kids aren't puppets, but then i thought about the general strategy of the democrat party and i realized that yeah this is just the pedigree

Forget about Hogg. Go after the guy in charge!

twitter.com/JeffKasky

Ever seen someone you just want to deck. I have sympathy for the shot and even for the shooter but this counting little fart splash needs to not be talking. He has no right and is a stupid little princess of shart

We need to start a Twitter campaign amongst /ourguys/ and /ourcucks/ to support FedEx and use them exclusively so long as their CEO is a big donor to the NRA.

what the fuck is wrong with burgers? why do you give random kids so much political influence and power?

Liberality has caused school shootings
Liberality has caused serial killings
It must be banned

This thread is just sad. stop harassing school shooting victims you cunts. have some humanity.

Yeah these kids are not heroes. THIS guy is a hero. Saved like 70 classmates while the police twiddled their thumbs outside.

Jesus christ

Activism gone wrong (gone sexual)

don't stop it. we've needed this for a long time. we need to be boycotting all the liberal media and businesses we can. fags like hannity are always against boycotts for some reason but money is all they care about. let them find out how many people want to keep their guns. their boycotts will fail.

>Publicly shame companies with business associations with the NRA
>Harass funds that dare to invest in gun manufacturers
>Publicly demonize Americans exercising their Constitutional right
>get called out
>s-stop bullying this innocent child!

lets meme that the NRA is funded by the FED

LOL straight out of the communist playbook

"Never Again"
"Florida Survivors"

Sure the strategies are straight alinsky too.

Can't they be original?

No, they can't adapt. They only know how to recycle and double down.

It's actually kind of sad.

>have some humanity.
Humanity isn't bending over for liars, kike.

I like how this is going.
The left dragged out minorities to be sacred cows. Nobody cared.
Then they drag out women. Nobody cared.
Now its the kids. Nobody could possibly not cave into the wants of children? Ha! Fuck children.
No sacred cows left.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNF7lzjppzM

They'll just go back in a circle, and trot out the same shit. They conditioned people to have low attention spans for a reason, that was not coincidental.

Children should be seen and not heard.

who has that meme with cameron kasky and the fusion gps lady?

>why do you give random kids so much political influence and power?
we do not control the liberal kike media

this kid is being helped by his FBI father and DNC glow in the dark nigger friends

He’s a Podesta intern/pizzaboy

I love how these commie fucks are all when certain company drops sponsorship etc: WTF I LOVE BIG CORPORATE COCK NOW!

This dude is having the time of his life

So much of what these kids are saying sounds like it's coming from a script. What 15 year olds sound like that?

Everything they're posting on Twitter sounds like it's coming from someone else.

>cmon guys, it's time to abandon your reasoning that is based on facts and submit to your (((emotions)))

He is making the most of his 15 mins, he is on a powertrip, when the high ends he will be an husk

Its amazing how david hogg thinks hes changing anything

Good job little boy!

Won't somebody PUHLEAZE think of the children!!!1!11!!

Guys guys I had an idea

>create army of black people twitter accounts
>spam Hogg and other popular anti-gunners with accusations of "white privilege"
>accuse them of hiding in the suburbs and calling for gun control that'll leave upstanding black Americans in lower-income neighborhoods defenseless
>"whitey putting down our struggle to complain about whitey problems"
>repeat en masse until majority of black Americans are clamoring about it
>profit

Moreover, why hasn't anybody exploited the obvious "Jewish privilege" meme more?

this made me lol
>i'm still a nigggaaaaaaaaaa

None of them run their own social media accounts, it's all Soros backed PR companies. Shit feels so fake, it's 2016 all over again: over produced Hillary and a team of 800+ vs Trump's morning bathroom shitposting.
Kikes haven't learnt one bit.

Won't work, but you're welcome to try.
And as for you question, the second you say the word Jew, people tune out and regurgitate the MKULTRA'd response. It's not a viable attack vector.

>bully a guy enough until he snaps
>victims
?

>He is making the most of his 15 mins, he is on a powertrip, when the high ends he will be an husk

This kid and the bald girl really have no idea wtf they're talking about and saying some really stupid shit.

0:01 - "It's hard to look at you and not look down the barrel of a gun..."

1:30 - "How can she look in the mirror considering the fact that she has children."

youtu.be/Lo52BObqCds

People like this are the reason people say they need guns. This kid is trying to push a leftist government agenda and really to get rid of the second amendment. He is the reason why we need guns.

Jeeeeezus wept. I used to say that #metoo was the modern day Salem Witch Trials, but this might be even worse.

>Kikes haven't learnt one bit.
They did. They're running with GamerGate tactics now instead of the Arab Spring shit they have been doing for the last 18 months.

Plz this

Generation Ztupid.

Leftism only seeks to destroy when they have no one to turn into a mob against they will attack anything remotely related. They are a dumb violent mob and no one should take anything they say seriously.

So this guy is going to stand on 17 dead kids to jumpstart his political career? Are actors the worst people to exist?

holy shit someone punch this kid

Surely if people are sold on the notion of "white privilege", there's a way to draw them towards finding the Jewish conclusion on their own. Or if anything, reject the privilege model entirely if you can convince them they're anti-semites for believing in it

"This is not political"

"He's a DRUMPH SUPPORTER!!! REEEEE"

They do get paid to lie. Crisis actors anyway, like Hogg. We need to make "Hogg" synonymous with crisis acting. "They Hogged it"? Meh....Hoggkino? I'm bad at this.

>boycott Disney
Just let me finish buying all their movies firsy. Sorry, I love Disney movies

go shoot him in an act of patriotism, lol, i unironically believe that one of you faggots will do it

it's awful when privileged white kids sideline african americans who actually know REAL struggle, as attested by the FBI crime statistics... i guess the camera is just too fond of rich white faces

>burning bridges before even having a career
this retards future is fucked before it even started

Does anyone else notice this guy's tactics are 100% the same as ShareBlue?

I bet they're friends.

This kid is shilling for eBay now.

Pretty much

Not the first time

>use eBay

Aw nice, it means more profits for my eBay business that sells and ships through Amazon with a 3% markup.

allow me to push you over the edge

>Listen to me and let me tell you what to do and think
this (((kid))) is actually great, probably redpilling more people with his retarded tweets than anyone ever could

We'd have to start using twitter first, though.
#NotGoingToHappen

This fucking kid is such a little opportunist shill. Those kids getting shot was his big brake.

111 in his username haha that’s 666 to Jews

>When does this stop?

It doesn't. White men are pathetic cowards. The older white men with little time left should be sacrificing themselves for the future of their children and grandchildren; instead they are riding Harleys and pretending they're tough. Hogg and his ilk will keep on winning. Eventually they'll take all the guns and white men will just cry for months about it. They won't do anything either. White men have had zero victories. Zero. They never win. You can only be defeated for so long before you are utterly destroyed. White people are nearing their final solution.

>support the government

good goys

>when mom doesnt let you put your hand in the cookie jar

>uses a government corporation
the statism is strong in this one

goddamnit

HOGG IS THE NEW FACE OF AMERICA

WE ARE ALL HOGGS NOW

LOL
What an idiot. eBay uses Fed EX, USPS, and UPS

Amazon, as far as I know, only uses UPS & USPS

I hope someone gets an AR with a 50 round drum and unloads it point blank into this kid. the fact that 17 of his classmates died and this is how he acts is disgusting. there is no outrage towards the shooter, it's just pure politicization of a mass murder. the (((people))) enabling this little cocksucker deserve torture and then a slow death, too.

He chose to be in the limelight. That brings consequences.

/ourguy/ undercover is doing a great job?

Kys kike

someone finish what the school shooter started for the love of god, these unamerican little shit head need to die already.

>David Hogg and all his friends bully one kid.
>That same kid ends up shooting up his school
>David Hoog and half of his friends bully NRA, and their sponsors.
>cycle continues.

isn't that the school with 40% jewish kids?

That's the one