VRAINS

>"Flawless AI Duelist" is the seventeenth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS anime. It will air in Japan on September 6, 2017.

5 days looks like forever

stop downloading thumbnails

How is VRAINS, I haven't watched it yet?

Starts slow but it's steadily picking up

>2017
>still the best mc in the franchise

Then I'll just wait a bit more before I pick it up.

stop posting, Aki

code talker for the anime when

Don't worry user, he will come back.
ARC-V was for the secondary squad, VRAINS is for the mcs.

Fire code dragon when?

So is Aoi's duel going to be burn vs burn?

How to ruin two Yugiohs in a row: by user

When will a light monster user show up?

who would steal the show the most?

>what are Trickstars

So is the next episode a tag duel with Aoi or Yusaku, or are they dueling separately even though they're in the same room?

Separately it seems

Can't wait for the yusaku cuckload doujins.

Since they are experimenting a lot with Vrains moving duels I hope we get a bunch more of nice backgrounds. My favourites are still the real world ones. Hope we get something pic related.

>Trickstar Lightstage
>Dark Room of Nightmare
This card better get printed.

Mieru is still the best.

I'm hoping for something like this myself

Mieru and her deck are garbage.

Separately

Trickstar support naisu.

There is literally no reason to play that over Dark Room of Nightmare, and even that's not seeing a whole lot of play in Trickstar decks.

RUDE AS FUCK

Yeah, they can try out so many styles with Vrains with duels in motion. 5Ds still had to stay on Domino City but with Vrains you can go anywhere. Maybe a duel Intial D style on the mountains with just the moon on the background.

I was just reading some of the earlier VRAINS threads on desuarchive when I saw this post
>Yo man I just saw Shooting Star Rockman's anime and played Sonic Riders. We should fucking mix those things together.
Considering this post was made back in February it was pretty damn accurate to how the show actually is.

>5DS used Domino City
you had 3 duels with Ushio that used parts of Domino City effectively, then it was almost all tracks and straight highways with little exception all the way to Aporia. I'm talking motorcycle duels of course.

lol

The first duels used quite well the city and the dumpsters. A shame they didn't go further.

>Code Talker + 1 Cyberse Effect Monster makes any Code Talker Monster
Neat.

you think she'll rat akira out?

Changing the episode to be aired on weekdays fucks me up a lot. When it was on weekend, I was able to catch up and post with the hype after seeing the episode, now that is on weekdays, I feel like im missing a lot on the thread because im busy the entire day

Quit being a goof and make it a vrainesday!

sorry, im a wagecuck, can't even give myself a break to watch it at work

as another wage slave I watch it at lunch, but that depends to how much time they give to you, and since this aren't fast paced threads I still catch up the 1st when I'm back home, but yeah, this week day schedule is uncomfortable to follow sometimes

as of right now since the show is barely new and nothing worth shitposting has happened, I can catch up with the 1st thread at night but once the series start to be a mess, I will miss all that heat

Shh!Yusaku is sleeping!!

>meta irrelevant card specifically used to beat an old fashioned deck that could be beaten with much more effective and consistent methods
Yusei, pls.

this background character get more screentime than gon(genzaka)

not yet will get there though

On episode 19 of 5D's at the moment. Does it get better than this? It's not too bad but it's pretty boring.

It peaks 30-64

hope they give him at least one duel, just to see what archetypes he uses

you are close to 2 of the best duels in the series right now, and you will know when the Dark Signers begins, which is the best arc in the whole franchise

well maybe around ep 19 we will start to see Go, Aoi and Revolver to have their own Ai

Cute flashbacks when?

Episode 17 fucking when? I really want to know how the Zaizen siblings get through this situation without becoming criminals

soon hopefully

This is autist love

I fucking need this. Shoichi is pretty much his only family currently so more interactions from them is always good.

You're a bike.

Yeah, just wait until he betrays him

IT'S YOUR TURN PLAYMAKER WAKE UP

I'm not trying to waifufag here, but I genuinely don't understand what makes Aoi so good. She improves every scene she is fucking in, but why?

Also, just to generate a bit more discussion, does anyone here feel like they're not only being lazy with the duels, but also lazy with the deck building? From GX onwards we've usually had character's decks be representative of the character, but in VRAINS I'm just not seeing it. So far it's just been shit like "Yusaku runs digital shit because he's a super hacker", "Aoi runs idols because she's an idol", and "Gon runs wrestlers because he is one", while in ARC-V we had great shit like Shun's deck representing the progress of a revolution and both Sora and Dennis' decks foreshadowing their two-faced nature.

With your logic most MCs would be trash. Yusaku uses heroes because he wants be one, Yusei uses trash because he is a hobo or Yuya uses Performapal because he is an attention whore.

I agree with you 100% on the second point. I can't articulate exactly why, but it does feel this way.

Gouki's have a bit more to them than that, given their tagging out method whenever they leave the field. The two Gouki Links that haven't been seen yet also seem to have a theme of fairness (Thunder Ogre gives both players an additional NS, Destroy Ogre allows both players to SS from their graveyards).

How about Ema and Altergeists? It's not like the theme is "she runs mythological creatures because she's part of the occult or is an actual ghost".

Why did Yuzu have a singer deck when she's not interested in singing at all? Why did Serena have a dancer deck when she's not interested in dancing at all? I always thought it was odd for them when Yuzu had a defensive deck yet she was a very aggressive girl and Serena had a deck about graceful cats when shes a brash and forceful girl.

>Yusaku uses heroes because he wants be one
>Yusaku
>Heroes
???

Yudai my bad.

Serena's entire deck is based around increasing battle damage
>Blue Cat doubles ATK when Special Summoned
>All the Dancer Fusions can make multiple attacks per Battle Phase and have effects that increase the amount of damage they can do

Is Rin actually a witch? Is Ruri actually a singing bird even if we didn't see her sing at all?

> even if we didn't see her sing at all
First ED

I agree with the decks there.
That said people just like her.
I mean she's nothing great but the fanart makes her seem much greater than she is.
I mean barely has any screen time and we know nothing about her.
I think most people are going the fan art

I love ruris

I love them so much

>we know nothing about her.

Only if you don't pay attention to what you are watching. We know why Blue Angel exists and is so different from her real self and have some information about her past too

Runs ghosts because she's a ghost.

Judai's deck is admittedly weird and I almost want to say the same of Yuma because all we really get from him is "shit that makes Utopia.dek", but Yusei's deck has always been about coming from nothing and using friendship to become stronger and Yuya's deck has always reflected his desire to entertain.

Because ZARC.

Still not really that much

What else do you want to know?

That's not really much.
I mean it's something but we hardly spend time and get to know her

Post cardfu's

Ruris are life

The joke is that the enemy AI are using it against Aoi

5D's had the best aces in that regard, most of them reflected the personality of the owner through their effects, just like if the owners were made into cards and then you have people like Kiryu whose deck reflected his life by being at it's strongest by having only one monster on the field (himself) a shit ton of stuff in the GY (past bonds) and nothing on the hand (what he currently had)

a doll is fine too

Objectively best girls

DM: Ishizu
GX: Asuka
5Ds: Sherry
Zexal: Rio
Arc-V: Serena
Vrains: Aoi

>Girls
>Aoi

How about a godfu instead?

I would post but sadly I can't right now.
Hey Chaos Goddess friend! What's up?

Pity Ishizu only got one duel and her deck has no real theme and thus no way of getting legacy support.

Just play Gravekeeper's.

Not much, Northwemko friend I assume? How about you?

Yeah!
I'm fine, just not having a lot of progress with this computer thing. I managed to make a few progress on other things, card game included, but not with the computer.
Um, sorry, I haven't forgotten your request and I hope I can get it soon. Hope everything goes well there!

>IV played Gravekeepers against Shark in Zexal
>they got Legacy Support before Scrap or any Arc-V Set with Old themes
user enjoy yourself a bit with these but they got Royal Tribute to 1 again because i dislike getting my Hand discarded.
Hope you like Stun Decks.

Judai's deck is just about being cool, though. Because he plays the game for fun before anything else. Nothing deep, and it wasn't really trying to be.

I get the impression Yuma's is similar, since the monsters' names are all funny.

Yes

>royal tribute
Is this card a real threat against literally any deck except for the likes like of BA or most of the decks right now can recover?

fucking Schrodinger's' cup size

>breasts
?????

It's been made plenty clear that Aoi is a cutting board.