Sinaloa cartel vs ISIS

Sinaloa cartel vs ISIS

Who would win and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=543_1345283695
youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the Sinaloa
Islamists will stone to death or blow someone up or decapitate, but Sinaloa does all of that plus torture, plus skinning you alive and boiling you in acid
Have to give the nod to the creative thinkers

On the dessert ISIS, city and jungle Sinaloa

Isis no doubt. They fight governments the beaners fight other beaner gang

Ya ISIS would never torture or use acid...

probably should be all latam cartels versus isis

Depends who the CIA is funding more

Haven't seen any isis videos where they slice skin off yet

This

Didn’t they make a movie about this?

ISIS would just take over towns and brutally enforce the rule of law, like those avocado death squads. Cartels wouldn't be able to get a foothold.

Cartels only exist because they take advantage of gaps and corruption in the law and institutions. A totalitarian state like ISIS would be very effective at rooting them out.

If ISIS were to try this in Mexico though, obviously state governments would have to step in. So this is kind of a nonstarter.

cartel
they arent held back by medieval LARP
they also have way more money and an actual sustained income

Muh dik

Sinaloa. If you've ever watched surveillance footage of cartel hits, you would see that they use advanced military tactics. Blocking off roads with big rig trucks, surveillance, coordination.. it's insane. There's a lot of current and former military advisers in the ranks of the cartels, so while they make a lot of money, they are also very efficient at killing.

The isis hits just look like a bunch of shit happening, a random bomb going off, and a bunch of dudes screaming snackbar while randomly firing rifles.

Sauce me syrup bro

CIA proxy vs CIA proxy

Mexican cartels are more savage due to Aztec dna and have slightly higher IQ

cartel, but it depends on what country theyre duking it out in. hometa advantage means everything

But seriously imagine if “Deadliest Warrior” was still on the air and they did this episode

any cartel could take out any islamic larp group, they don't get tired from the heat like pinkskin american troops do and have higher IQ than the ragheads.

ISIS would win. they actually been fighting wars, all the cartels do is thuggery.

Cartel soldiers are driven by money, ISIS soldiers by zealotry. If they make a big hit on the drug industry the money will start to run out and cartels will lose their mercs

Given the same equipment, isis would win since they are filled with religious frevor whereas cartels is dog eats dog.

Cartels are only motivated as long as there is money.

ISIS will fight you until you’re dead, no matter if they die or not.

Los Zetas circa 2002 would absolutely BTFO Islamic State in a deadliest warrior type firefight.

ISIS makes an estimated $500m per year. The Sinaloa cartel makes an estimated $3b on the absolute lowest end per year. However, in the end it would probably depend on whose territory they're on, and the reason for the conflict.

>The isis hits just look like a bunch of shit happening
>never saw the 2013 ISIS Anar breakout where they LARPed as ISF and simultaneously executed all of the ISF regional commanders, used fake checkpoints to stage hits and captured an entire army barracks.
liveleak.com/view?i=543_1345283695

Mexicans
Arabs are faggots

youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

/thread

Isis. The cartels only succeed because the governments that try to fight them would never use the methods needed to defeat them. Once enough villages are wiped out, the cartels would likely give up.

Every post after this one is wasted.

Hopefully on the territory of the usa and right in silicon valley, for the betterment of humanity of course.

>200,000 dead in Mexico from cartels
>not a war just some small gang stuff

this

burning alive is the most painful, underwater cage drowning is creative

great
I like the subtle way he uses the word "more", as it implies CIA is funding both, which adds great comedic value

That is not how you win the wars. Well, not solely.

Imagine being this much of a conspiratard edgelord
Wow dude we get it you’re so above it all because da guvment controls everything and anything

There are much better methods, would make the drug cartels look like a spa trip.
I want them to go to silicon valley, i dont like these cunts.

Was that a ww2 machine-gun the fellow next to him has??

But they have. This is common knowledge. Nobody will deny that government agencies do that and have done that in the past.

Pls no bully abu hajar he is Sup Forums incarnate

No they dont, they use the commercial venues like facebook google etc. to extend their will and those people are really easy to control.

Jews. They always win.

"Look goy, the shill rats are now as big as a little dog so they arent rats anymore."

Cartel, they have a source of lucrative income and more military equipment and personell at their disposal.

But the CIA has funded both the cartel and ISIS. ISIS was a "rebel group" to fight mossad and Russian oppositiion and the cartels are funded simply because the CIA needed money for black ops or operations back in the 80s for reagan.

>villages
you really are underestimating the cartels, they are not your normal town gang of thieves, these people are infiltrating the army, federal police force, government and even immigration and police services in the united states, isis is not capable of doing that, if they could they would be as successful as the cartels, don't look at them as low lifes, these fuckers are smart enough and powerful enough to be kings among all those politicians, militias and police forces. those videos that you like so much are just your low nigger tier cartel member, the one that has to do the dirty work, the real brains are living in europe, ny, canada or china, if they where to have a battle between all the forces of isis and all the cartel forces, it wouldn't be a run of the mill battle

cartels don't fuck around. they make IS look like choir boys.

gr8 b8 m8

This
The Cartel Syndicate would destroy ISIS

That is an entirely different scenario, they inflitrate shit for to exert political power, i assume op meant straight on confrontantion which means political power outside of the proposed two forces doesnt exist.

The federal police in that case cannot help you.

As in the mexican drug cartel case, if you want that solved you dont rely on cunts that think they can be sherrif (there was a story of a "brave" wymyn in a german online magazine, got killed a couple of years later) to bring order because you all live in that country. Might sound a bit delusional but if i would be some of these guys, and you want me to get out i would want my money and my prestige NOW now in 5 years after school, now.

If you want them to get out give them a government job with a good pay and high prestige. If you want to somehow solve that in the next 30years.

>how you win wars
>isis
>win war
>isis

Cartels for sure. Those people in the middle east have nothing. They do whatever job is available to them to feed their families. Someone says I'll pay x for you to plant a bomb at y and they'll do it because it's the only paying job in a wartorn shithole. Then that poor SOB has satellite footage tracing him from blast to origin and his family is massacred. They don't wanna be there. Cartels are savage and they're incentivized hard beyond the essentials of living. I find the cartels to be despicable but I'd love to see them deployed against ISIS for pardons.

>Sup Forums power level threads

The cartel goys go into a certain mindset which is vastly different from a soyshitter like you, and if you want to get them out then they want their SHIT NOW, and not by your retarded soymeans, now, now and your "brave wymyn" and other cunts.

>who controls the poppy fields in afghanistan?