Dragon Ball Super

Why didn't Zamasu wish for power that supercedes Zeno with the Super Dragon Balls?

It would be inconvenient for the plot

>Super will end in your lifetime

Because Zeno supercedes the power of the Super Dragon Balls.
We've seen that when he erased Zamasu despite his immortality.

Preview Reminder

So, we know that logically the difference between a base form Goku and Super Saiyan 2 Trunks should also be just as massive. Trunks should be nowhere near Goku, form-for-form. If Base Goku is massively massively stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Trunks, Rage Trunks should be nowhere near Super Saiyan Blue Goku in terms of power. Super Saiyan BLue Trunks should be nowhere near Goku. So Rage must be a stronger powerup than Blue. That's fine too, even if it doesn't make sense. But the difference between Blue Goku and Blue Trunks should still be proportionally similar to Base Goku and Base Trunks, which we know is incalculably MASSIVE.
On the other hand, maybe Trunks was equal to Goku, form-for-form. As in, Base Trunks should be about even with Base Goku and Base Vegeta. Well that's another kick in the balls! How the hell am I, the viewer, supposed to believe that Trunks, who barely defeated Dabura with Super Saiyan 2 (Where Goku and Vegeta back then would have destroyed him near instantly) get powerful enough to match Base Goku, who had absorbed the power of Super Saiyan God, and Vegeta, who trained so hard with Whis, to match Goku?
How to I believe that, when we know Trunks couldn't hae been a God himself, when we know he is less devoted to his training than Vegeta and Goku. How am I to believe he found some new training method that was so efficient, that he could make his BASE form at least as powerful as ULTIMATE GOHAN?
No seriously, we know Ultimate Gohan was hilariously above SS3 Goku. And notice I'm not even taking the multipliers into account( because fuck 'em) but if you did, I am to believe that Trunks went from weaker than Buu Saga Goku and Vegeta, to well over 400x stronger than that. Between fighting Dabura and the beginning of the Black arc
Because when you consider that many people believe Gokus base form never reached the level of Frieza, that would mean that Goku, in the 15 YEARS since beating Frieza never managed to increase his power by more than 40 times.

Not sure

that dragon room shit where they've got a think tank dedicated to making up new dragon ball shit for the rest of eternity means you need not fear the loss of your comfortable zombie property

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>when you've finally admitted his kaioshin earrings signify he's
>>Frito Baggins

t-thanks?

Or they could pay ME

Dyspo is sexy

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful.

>sub
Get out.

Why is she so ugly

rewatching dbkai
>explosion vaporized everything but his nucleus
>genetically remembered his perfect form despite him reverting without 18
>zenkai boost from self inflicted damage
>boost big enough to rival gohan
this was probably toris biggest asspull but I'm just getting into buu saga

>goku and vegeta go fullpower against fodder
>again

Must they leave everything to CHADhan?

He didn't get zenkais any other time he got hurt.

I want to fill her with cummies and tell her she is the strongest afterwords.

How the fuck is Spopovich that low?

Super Shenron cant do it.

Because he is narcissistic and it would be out of character to do so.

Why didn't Zamasu switch bodies with Jiren?

Why didnt Gowasu just Punch Zamasu?

What makes you think this is a fucking general?

Because Zamasu is a fucking retard

WAKEY WAKEY GOHANFAGGOTS

He still shouldn't get it from hurting himself, vegeta needed krillian to blast him for his zenkai in frieza saga. And his boost was gigantic, he should've still been weaker than gohan.

Because he couldn't ignore his desire for Goku.
That's why he changed bodies with him and then went to the future to have gay sex with his future self using Goku's body.

No the better question is why didn't Black wish for immortality

Good, I can't wait for Kamen Rider to steal it's viewers and kill it off.

Good

Why didn't Zamasu wish for the death of all mortals?

that would kill him too.
Zamasu wasnt immortal yet

Why didn't he wish for omnipotence or nigh omnipotence?

Okay, so there were two Zamasus. So why dodn't they go from timeline to timeline recruiting more Zamasus and steal more powerful bodies? Could have been Goku Black vs Goku and Vegeta Black vs Vegeta.

Why is Best Boy such a best?

Dragon Balls can only grant wishes on level with the power of their creator.

No one is that powerful besides Zeno, and Zeno didn't make the super dragon balls.

Whoops wrong pic

>fixed

>liking male 18
LOL

Because Jiren doesn't have meme god ki?
More likely, he had never even heard of the mute meditating ayy from U11.

But I thought they were limitless

He could have asked Zuno if Goku was the strongest mortal in the mulitiverse. Wouldn't have been hard to do.
They are limitless. That's the point.

Reminder Caway is cute.

You've got me in a strange place, user. 17's my next favorite character after Vegito, so I don't know if I should protest or not. At least you have good taste.

There's nothing stopping him from becoming almighty, then. Unless Zarama himself isn't.

She's stupid and a hypocrite. Fix your shit taste.

But what does her personality have to do with her looks?

Why is this bitch so ugly?

>literal kawaii uguu moetrash in DB of all things
And with plenty more where she came from.
How far anime has fallen.

t. cocksucker faggot

Thanks user

lol

DIE ROBO-SCUM

fuck off underage maymay boy

She looks better than most DBS girls apart from Vados.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Because there are no good looking females in Dragon Ball. Nothing wrong with it though, it's a husbando show after all.

You're trying Trunks.

A for Effort!

Reminder that, if it wasn't for Trunks, THIS would have been CLOWNhan's ultimate fate: trolled by 17 and then killed like a sick dog.
/our.fucking.guy/

>being gay

Rule 34 of this girl when?

>if it wasn't for Trunks, THIS would have been CLOWNhan's ultimate fate: trolled by 17 and then killed like a sick dog.
But Trunks couldn't impede it from happening in the future.

I miss Launch. She should be shown more often but Akira wants to forget again.

It's been up for months.

There is way more

>no monaka

You don't deserve any Jiren. You haven't knocked out anyone! Not even Kale

>Akira
yeah i love the kid buu arc where she showed up but vegeta jobbed like in the captain ginyu saga

I meant in the main/present timeline.

Defend this GOHANFAGS

We're actually having fucking discussion and you try to derail the thread to bait Gohanfags.

Defend this Jiren

Give me 5 minutes and leave Universe 3 and 4 to me.

Because he's a massive fucking retard. Remember how he completely and unnecessarily sabotaged himself by fusing? Most DB villains are guilty of the same thing but most of them did it due to their own hubris, he however did it as some as some effective last resort tactic. Everything this guy ever did was a worthless failure

What's she looking at?

It's just guys saying reminder over and over again and roleplay. Nothing of value was lost.

Don't disappoint Ayyman

She mirin'

this list is painfully wrong

Her lover (and Pan's father), Yamcha. Why else do you think Pan's a worthless shit who could never go SSJ in GT?

Ban's power level was a bit over the billions in GT so she never really needed to.

Jiren can solo the entire tournament

Nice headcanon you got there.

Soon he will regret not having his team mates around when it's up to him and Toppo alone to deal with the limit breaker.

Best villain design

>this is what roided spandex faggots actually believe

>People actually taking anything from heroes as canon

>implying Jiren(Serious) will not be able to go toe to toe with Limit Breaker, thus earning his title as Survivor

Pride Troopers eternally BTFO

oh hey, i asked for this image last night.
thank you.

But the survivor is Gohan.

Goku x Jiren doujins when

>Survivor is the person who got eliminated
Are you dense?

Kekeke!

Wew lads. Much technique

I LOVE GOHAN SO MUCH

Goku will be connecting ATATATATATA blows with him for a while if the OP is telling us anything, there's no deeper level of intimacy for Goku than this.

Actual leak coming through.

>toei tracing THIS much
Jesus