How do Marxists feel in the midst of all this? Many of them are in fact pro-gun...

How do Marxists feel in the midst of all this? Many of them are in fact pro-gun. They believe it's important to arm the working class against an oppressive state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc
diversityoftactics.org/2017/01/21/why-the-left-wing-needs-a-gun-culture/
bloom0101.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ENGcall2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
itsgoingdown.org/george-soros-globalism-far-right-explains-revolt/
youtube.com/watch?v=MODP4BTVq6M
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=rzXS3tmZrcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_sickle
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc
youtube.com/watch?v=D4MbUx-il6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

>Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence.

>From a strategic point of view, indirect, asymmetrical action seems the most effective kind, the one best suited to our time: you don’t attack an occupying army frontally. That said, the prospect of Iraq-style urban guerilla warfare, dragging on with no possibility of taking the offensive, is more to be feared than to be desired.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc

>“This business shows that we are not dealing with young people making social demands, but with individuals who are declaring war on the Republic,” noted a lucid cop about recent clashes. The push to liberate territory from police occupation is already underway, and can count on the endless reserves of resentment that the forces of order have marshaled against it. Even the “social movements” are gradually being seduced by the riots, just like the festive crowds in Rennes who fought the cops every Thursday night in 2005, or those in Barcelona who destroyed a shopping district during a botellion. The movement against the CPE witnessed the recurrent return of the Molotov cocktail. But on this front certain banlieues remain unsurpassed. Specifically, when it comes to the technique they’ve been perfecting for some time now: the surprise attack. Like the one on October 13, 2006 in Epinay. A private-security team headed out after getting a report of something stolen from a car. When they arrived, one of the security guards “found himself blocked by two vehicles parked diagonally across the street and by more than thirty people carrying metal bars and pistols who threw stones at the vehicle and used tear gas against the police officers.” On a smaller scale, think of all the local police stations attacked in the night: broken windows, burnt-out cop cars.

>Everything points, nonetheless, toward a conception of direct confrontations as that which pins down opposing forces, buying us time and allowing us to attack elsewhere — even nearby. The fact that we cannot prevent a confrontation from occurring doesn’t prevent us from making it into a simple diversion. Even more than to actions, we must commit ourselves to their coordination. Harassing the police means that by forcing them to be everywhere they can no longer be effective anywhere.

>Thus, since the battle of Nablus, Israeli soldiers have become interior designers. Forced by Palestinian guerrillas to abandon the streets, which had become too dangerous, they learned to advance vertically and horizontally into the heart of the urban architecture, poking holes in walls and ceilings in order to move through them. An officer in the Israel Defense Forces, and a graduate in philosophy, explains: “the enemy interprets space in a traditional, classical manner, and I do not want to obey this interpretation and fall into his traps. [...] I want to surprise him! This is the essence of war. I need to win [...] This is why that we opted for the methodology of moving through walls [...] Like a worm that eats its way forward.” Urban space is more than just the theater of confrontation, it is also the means. This echoes the advice of Blanqui who recommended (in this case for the party of insurrection) that the future insurgents of Paris take over the houses on the barricaded streets to protect their positions, that they should bore holes in the walls to allow passage between houses, break down the ground floor stairwells and poke holes in the ceilings to defend themselves against potential attackers, rip out the doors and use them to barricade the windows, and turn each floor into a gun turret.

>The Left’s gag reflex at the Second Amendment is a Pavlovian one, conditioned by mainstream liberals’ association of gun rights with conservatism. But the unilateral disarmament of the American Left is a recent development. Eugene Debs, reputed to be the hero of Bernie Sanders, responded to the 1914 Ludlow Massacre by urging labor activists to acquire “enough Gatling and machine guns to match the equipment of Rockefeller’s private army of assassins…The constitution of the United States guarantees to you the right to bear arms, as it does to every other citizen…” Howard Zinn wrote that “Thousands of dollars were sent for arms and ammunition,” to the Colorado miners from union halls across the country. The post-World War I era collapsed the labor movement across the board, but when it roared back in the early 1930s, it was ushered in by armed miners in campaigns like the Harlan County War (Urban unions hired mobsters to do armed defense against strikebreakers in this period, most likely because gun control laws prevented them from doing it themselves). It was this militant labor resistance that created the New Deal.

diversityoftactics.org/2017/01/21/why-the-left-wing-needs-a-gun-culture/

>Marxism
>working class
Lad...

Jude 6-7 English Standard Version (ESV)

6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day— 7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire,[a] serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

Only the idiots think that a violent revolution is the way to go. Guns are bad and the US should just work on killing itself faster.

Lol, today I have more in common with Marxists than with the Democrat party. This really might be the actual Russians. It seems like this is right out of The Fourth Political Theory.

spoken like a true coward

And the city of sweden shall feel it taking into them the foul spirit of shaitan.

>what we’re witnessing is a major turnaround in the relation between the government and the police. For a long time, the forces of order were those ignorant puppets, despised but brutal, that were brandished against the restive populations. Somewhere between a parachutist, a lightning rod, and a punching ball. The governing authorities have now reached such depths of discredit that the contempt they elicit has surpassed that of the police, and the police know it. The police understood, albeit slowly, that it had become the precondition of government, its survival kit, its mobile respirator. Henceforth the governing authorities are rattles in the hands of the police. They no longer have any other choice but to rush to the bedside of the lowest-grade cop with a pain and to yield to all the whims of the force. After the license to kill, anonymity, impunity, the latest weaponry, what can they still want to obtain? Even so, there is no lack of factions in the police force who imagine themselves growing wings and turning into an autonomous force with its own political agenda. While the police are certainly not in a position to go autonomous materially, that doesn’t prevent them from waving the threat of their political autonomy to the sound of all their wailing sirens.

>The police are thus torn between two contradictory tendencies. One of them, conservative, bureaucratic, “republican,” would defnitely prefer to remain just a means in the service of an order that is less and less respected, to be sure. The other is spoiling for a throwdown, wanting to “clear out the rabble” and no longer answer to anyone—to be their own end. Basically, only the coming to power of a party determined to “clear out the rabble” and to support the police apparatus one hundred percent could reconcile these two tendencies. But such a government would be in its turn a government of civil war.

7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Matthew 5:13 New International Version (NIV)
Salt and Light

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

Matthew 5:9 New International Version (NIV)

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.

No one cares about your dying, cuck religion/

Luke 11:5-11 New International Version (NIV)

5 Then Jesus said to them, “Suppose you have a friend, and you go to him at midnight and say, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread; 6 a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I have no food to offer him.’ 7 And suppose the one inside answers, ‘Don’t bother me. The door is already locked, and my children and I are in bed. I can’t get up and give you anything.’ 8 I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity[a] he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.

9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[b] a fish, will give him a snake instead?

>Proposition II: The unlimited escalation of control is a hopeless response to the predictable breakdowns of the system. Nothing that is expressed in the known distribution of political identities is able to lead beyond the disaster. Therefore, we begin by withdrawing from them. We contest nothing, we demand nothing. We constitute ourselves as a force, as a material force, as an autonomous material force within the world civil war.

>Proposition V: To any moral preoccupation, to any concern for purity, we substitute the collective working out of a strategy. Only that which impedes the increase of our strength is bad. It follows from this resolution that economics and politics are no longer to be distinguished. We are not afraid of forming gangs; and can only laugh at those who will decry us as a mafia.

bloom0101.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ENGcall2.pdf

>haha le democracy works xddd
die liberal die die die

so let your life be filled with that. No care...

11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

James 3:8 Context

5Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 11Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

>If the insurgents’ war against the government needs to be asymmetrical, it’s because there is an ontological asymmetry between them, and hence a disagreement about the very definition of war, about its methods as well as its objectives. We other revolutionaries are both the focus and the target of the permanent offensive that government has become. We are the “hearts and minds” that must be conquered. We are the “crowds” that are to be controlled. We are the environment in which the governmental agents evolve and which they mean to subdue, and not a rival entity in the race for power. We don’t fight in the midst of the people “like fish in water”; we’re the water itself, in which our enemies flounder—soluble fish. We don’t hide in ambush among the plebs of this world, because it’s also us that the plebs hide among. The vitality and the plundering, the rage and the craftiness, the truth and the subterfuge all spring from deep within us. There is no one to be organized. We are that material which grows from within, which organizes itself and develops itself. The true asymmetry lies there, and our real position of strength is there. Those who make their belief into an article of export, through terror or performance, instead of dealing with what exists where they are, only cut themselves off from themselves and their base. It’s not a matter of snatching the “support of the population,” nor even its indulgent passivity, from the enemy: we must make it so there is no longer a population. The population has never been the object of government without first being its product. It ceases to exist once it ceases to be governable. This is what’s involved in the muffled battle that rages after every uprising: dissolving the power that had formed, focused, and deployed in that event. Governing has never been anything but denying the people all political capacity, preventing insurrection.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

1 John 4:4 KJV
4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Acts 1:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

>says they're against the government and the bourgeoisie
>literally fighting to implement a form of government invented by the international bankers
You've been rused into embodying the revolutionary spirit of the jew, for the benefit of the oligarch jews.

I love how you think you're "the bad ass resistance", meanwhile you are praised and supported by the main stream media, and given special leeway by law enforcement.

you are so fucking boring with them conspiracy theories. here, read what Louis Beam, a former member of the Ku-Klux-Klan, wrote about the Black Block in Seattle, 1999:

…My heart goes out to those brave souls in Seattle who turned out in the thousands from both Canada and the U.S. to go up against the thugs of Clinton and those who put him in office. I appreciate their bravery. I admire their courage. And I thank them for fighting my battle…“Soon, however, there will be millions in this country of every political persuasion confronting the police state on streets throughout America. When you are being kicked, gassed, beaten and shot at by the police enforcers of the NWO you will not be asking, nor giving a rat’s tail, what the other freedom lovers’ politics ‘used to be’—for the new politics of America is liberty from the NWO Police State and nothing more.

itsgoingdown.org/george-soros-globalism-far-right-explains-revolt/

>conspiracy theories
Who owns the international banks?

Why does the main stream media in my nation praise Antifa as heroes if you pose a threat to the power structure?

>for the new politics of America is liberty from the NWO Police State and nothing more.
I would be willing to work together with you if you weren't so intent on exterminating the White race, as the NWO police state is also intent on doing.

Wake the fuck up, your goals align with the NWO police state.

praise Antifa?! that a good one, show me some of the clips of them praising Antifa... even that noah trevor called them "vegan ISIS".

you guys are fucking delusional ...

you dont even know what a White Race is in the scheme of things, the function of Race as a tactic of capitalism...

Neoliberals are notorious gun grabbers. Capitalists don't need guns, only for their guards and police. There is no reason to arm the workers under a capitalist society, because it means putting power to hands of the working class, which is the last thing you want under capitalism.

*and soldiers to procure more resources and spread their capitalist system. See Vietnam

even the most liberal non main stream media channels like "Democracy Now" condone "violence" and riots

That quote is taken so far out of context that I think any constitutionalist that uses it is automatically an idiot.

Marxists are not in favor of civilian ownership of guns, only communist ownership of guns.

I don't live in the USA, my Marxist shit hole country's state media regularly praises Antifa is heroes crushing racists who protest mass immigration.

>the function of Race as a tactic of capitalism
I know damn well that the oligarchs use race to make those below them fight amongst themselves, that's exactly why they are flooding Western nations with mass non-white immigration: To cause extreme violence and eventually war. I understand very well what the scheme is with regards to leveraging race for violence and control.

At the end of the day, I don't want to see my family rape in front of me by "migrants" because the oligarchs brought them to my country to destabilize my nation and cause chaos.

If your movement cannot offer protection from that reality, then it is useless to me. If your movement seeks to create that reality, then you are my enemy and I will use as much violence as is necessary to exterminate you.

Nothing will stop me from protecting my family, and that includes the oligarchs themselves. You can recognize that will to survival and love of one's family is the strongest force on Earth and join us in our quest to destroy the oligarchs (yes, all of them, every last one of the international bankers, all of the owners of the mega corporations, all of the corrupt politicians, ALL of them), or you can be destroyed by getting in the way of this process of emancipation and delivery of supreme justice.

As you said, the oligarchs are using race to create problems. Use it against them.

>Human beings were mobilized in terms of their lowest and most superficial common denominator, and they responded. People who had abandoned their villages and families, who were forgetting their languages and losing their cultures, who were all but depleted of their sociability, were manipulated into considering their skin color a substitute for all they had lost. They were made proud of something that was neither a personal feat nor even, like language, a personal acquisition. They were fused into a nation of white men. (White women and children existed only as scalped victims, as proofs of the bestiality of the hunted prey.) The extent of the depletion is revealed by the nonentities the white men shared with each other: white blood, white thoughts, and membership in a white race. Debtors, squatters and servants, as white men, had everything in common with bankers, land speculators and plantation owners, nothing in common with Redskins, Blackskins or Yellowskins. Fused by such a principle, they could also be mobilized by it, turned into white mobs; lynch mobs, “Indian fighters.”

youtube.com/watch?v=MODP4BTVq6M

Yes, that's why the capitalist establishment is flooding millions of migrants into white countries while denying human differences. BTW white is just the short term for European ancestry, pretty self evident.

I'm no watching your asinine propaganda, have a real discussion with me.

Do you oppose the Zionist state of Israel, and if so why? If not why?

hahaha, you know what funny? i actually live in Israel, and yeah, like any other place its a shit whole. but you highly overestimate Zionists, they can barely keep themselvs from blowing up in a bus on their way to work because of a 3000 year book. so no, sorry buddy, they are not all that....

You didn't answer my question. So are you jewish, or are you an arab?

you always looking for some master to divert YOUR agency to them. we anarchist dont obsess about the bosses, agency is ours.

Who does? Provide proof.

>looking for some master to divert YOUR agency to them
Not at all correct.

Find the head of the snake, and cut it off. Fighting the snake's body is a waste of effort.

the role of gun banning is from capitalist fear of the inevitable global communist revolution of the late 2020's.

the gun banning wont stop nor will it even slow down the revolution.

The Left that back gun banning are capitalists who are happy living in a capitalist totalitarian state.

im a quarter jew, from my grandfather side. actually, according to the Halacha, Jewish-religious law thats not enough so im considered a non-jew here, i cant marry, only if i marry abroad.

i feel more solidarity with the arabs, but thats because my political disposition, not my racial one

my family emigrated to Israel from Russia in 1991

Are you aware that the Zionist state of Israel controls the US government, and Donald Trump?

>inevitable global communist revolution of the late 2020's
Funny, the New World Order wants to institute one world communist government.

Congratulations: You're a pawn of the NWO oligarchs.

Here: thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg

i am fully aware that israel has a very powerful lobby in the american political system. the lobby system is an american system, Zionist just play the game, they didn't invent it - the lobby system is an american thing

and what a Happy pawn i will be when i watch Capitalism fall.

To The Global Communist Revolution!

How?
You are aware that Israel is crucial to American ME position?
Yeah Jewish lobby is powerful, but you have a childs grasp of politics and strategy if you don't understand why are Israelis backed by USA.
Jewish conspiracies are retards way of making sense of the world. You wrote about cutting off the head of snake, yet you aren't doing that.

Only sippycup right wingers have problems understanding there is value analyzing Marx from right-wing perspectives. His essay On The Jewish Question and his essay The Russian Loan for example are really worth reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzXS3tmZrcU

>the lobby system is an american system, Zionist just play the game, they didn't invent it - the lobby system is an american thing
That doesn't change the fact that they control United States foreign policy and are using the US military to destroy the Middle East for the benefit of Israel.

They also influence immigration policies in the USA, and are intentionally flooding the country with non-whites to cause chaos and violence.

So now you begin to see that the state of Israel is one of the most powerful states on Earth, run by oligarchs. Do you also oppose the Zionist state of Israel in your quest to overthrow the oligarchs?

>communist continue to use USSR imagery and weaponry despite the USSR not at all being real communism

Can someone explain this to me?

I am also interested in seeing capitalism be destroyed. Do you respect the rights of nations of people to have self-determination and govern themselves, or are you determined to implement a one world government dystopia in which everyone is a slave to a communist world government?

You’re delusional OP. Marxists might talk a good game about keeping the working class armed, but you’ll never see them confront leftists on gun control. Marxists want control more than they want arms as they assume they’ll be able to wrest power from liberals once the righties are dealt with. RKBA gets nothing but shit from the “radical” left.

How?
Just saying shit like that doesn't make it true. Show me how Israelis are controlling USA.
All you faggots do is make vague statements and post shit like Jewish presence in media.
You need to explain the mechanics of alleged Jewish control of American government.
Finally if Jews are so powerful, how come so many of you are allowed to post shit here and in dozens of other places?

the hammer and sickle symbol predates the USSR. we have nothing against AR's as well

That the proletariat eventually merged with the bourgeoisie and embraced the pettiness of the latter doesn't mean it was like that when Marx himself wrote his shit. He largely considered his works to be a kind of natural science of history, so his writings were intended to be descriptive and predictive, rather than prescriptive.

Many of his predictions were falsified, some were vindicated. Like that liberal capitalism would lead to a self-subverting post-idealogical liberalism that would herald in the kind of post-modern hellscape we find ourselves in now. Neo-marxism, which as been embraced by many elites was a reaction against and criticism of orthodox marxism.

>You are aware that Israel is crucial to American ME position?
Yes I am. Israel controls US foreign policy and uses them to destroy countries in the Middle East.

>you have a childs grasp of politics and strategy
Be polite or I won't converse with you.

>You wrote about cutting off the head of snake, yet you aren't doing that.
The head of the snake are the Zionist supremacists, jewish and non-jewish. They just so happen to be the vast majority of the capitalist oligarchs, as well.

>Show me how Israelis are controlling USA.
>All you faggots do
I would have provided you with several posts of evidence, including books, articles, and videos, but you're rude cunt and not worthy of my time.

Kill yourself.

>They also influence immigration policies in the USA, and are intentionally flooding the country with non-whites to cause chaos and violence.

you cant just say shit without any proof

israel has refugees and illegal migrants as well, if they are so God-like, how is that so?

capitalism has no Master, capitalism is the master. the commodity is the master. no man in this world is more then he has in his wallet

>The hammer and sickle () or sickle and hammer (Russian: cepп и мóлoт, translit. serp i molot) is a Communist symbol that was conceived during the Russian Revolution. At the time of creation, the hammer stood for industrial laborers and the sickle for the peasantry; combined they stood for the worker-peasant alliance for socialism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_sickle

Nah its from Russia and is directly tied to the government. At any rate you faggots worship Stalin and other "communists" leaders, who never even for a day had actual real fucking communism in their goddamn country's. It makes no fucking sense at all and yet you idiots patriot this shit as if they were actually communists.

I'm quite polite, but you need to learn how to argue properly. You're just making vague statements and shitting out slogans.
Have you ever heard of Occam's razor?
US presence in ME and their support of Israel makes perfect sense from a geopolitical standpoint, and American elites profit from their actions in ME.
Do average Americans profit? I don't think they do, in today's world.
Besides, Israel didn't enjoy substantial US support until early 70's, despite the fact they were pro-Western while surrounded by pro-Soviet Arabs.

You're on Sup Forums, not on Reddit. If words trigger you go there.

>you cant just say shit without any proof
'Culture of Critique' by Kevin MacDonald:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

>israel has refugees and illegal migrants as well, if they are so God-like, how is that so?
Those are problems any nation has, especially in the region Israel is in. The difference is that the government of Israel is not seeking to totally replace all jews with migrants, and celebrating it as "progress", while using the government to oppress any citizens who object to being replaced by foreigners.

In my country, if you even speak out and say you disagree with the mass immigration and don't want to be a minority, you risk being arrested in your house and put in prison for "hate speech".

You want to talk about a police state? I live in one, and it enforces mass immigration at the point of a gun.

>capitalism has no Master, capitalism is the master.
Who prints the money?

End your life.

As a former Marxist I'll participte in this thread liberally.

Yes, self-described Marxists are okay being armed. Most of them won't be able to use them effectively; they lack the sense of self-worth required to preserve their own lives.

>At any rate you faggots worship Stalin and other "communists" leaders, who never even for a day had actual real fucking communism in their goddamn country's. It makes no fucking sense at all and yet you idiots patriot this shit as if they were actually communists.
That's pretty hilarious, I never even thought of that.

It's true, they say it's "not real communism" while simultaneously worshiping these leaders of "not real communism". top kek

>(((Marxists)))

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, identity-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Why people are afraid of the facts about the Jews:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw

Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

The full history of Jewish subversion in the west:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

they are trying very hard to have the same success with edgy meme culture as the alt-right by using le ironic edgy dictatorship imagery, except with the alt-right it isn't ironic at all and they really do love Hitler and want to expel jews and the irony is just a veil to reel in new members, while modern commies will mostly go "a-actually u-ussr wasnt real commuinism h-heh" so miss the point of why it works entirely and all it does is repel people they'd want to attract and attract people they'd want to repel

i assume you live in the US or Canada, if so, mind you, you were yourselves a migrant, no one is born "American" or "Canadian" . they become one. if your grandparents could, why not new-comers?

with the Jewish nationality its the same. i was "Russian" and became "Israeli" i didnet replaced no one.

commodity fetishism is a complex subject in marxist though, you can check it out some time, i dont think we can cover it here

youtube.com/watch?v=D4MbUx-il6c

>i assume you live in the US or Canada, if so, mind you, you were yourselves a migrant, no one is born "American" or "Canadian" . they become one. if your grandparents could, why not new-comers?
Fuck this, I'm not going to spend my time justifying the existence of my people in my own country to a fucking Israeli kike.

Just for your information, Israel is going to be destroyed this century. This flag will fly over Jerusalem, and your entire people will cease to exist on the face of this Earth.

lol, "my people".

just remember what Hannah Arendt, a jew, sait to Zionist when he reproached her not being patriotic, she said: " i dont love the Jewish People, i only love my friends."

you get to chose you friends, "your" people are chosen FOR YOU. one is a free man or woman, the other is a slave.

Honest question, why didn't Antifa protest this hard against Obama? The dude was bombing multiple countries at once and expanded NSA capabilities. I understand hating Trump, but why wasn't Obama hated as much? He also stands against everything Antifa represents.

no doubt. this has to do with the slimy character of the left. i nice mask on a horrific face. the answer is that the public at large believes the mask, so resistance to it becomes isolated. BLM and Occupy were movements formed under Obama but the pretty mask made it tolerable. now that the mask in no longer there and the insufferable truth is in plane sight resistance grows and becomes more visible and less isolated.

an ugly truth is always better then a pretty lie. i was glad Trump won. he is the truth of America.

>guns are bad
Said the nation that bent over for Hitler and took it up the ass for four years.

Because communists literally have no ability to discern flag waving from political action. Its the same reason this stupid faggot has no answer for why he and his ilk fap to historical "communist" figures who never once practiced communism and in many ways do the exact fucking opposite of the purposed goals of communism.

We get it, Jews have no loyalty to anything "even each other"

The thing about the class war is that it would mean a holocaust in America. If the working classes united to overthrow the ruling capitalist elite, what that would mean is that pretty much the bulk majority of American jewish people are above that dividing line.

Marxists don't want guns for the people, they want guns for the army alone. Anyone who defends Marxism/socialism/Communism is a clinical retard. 100 years of communism has shown it doesn't work

If Sweden was still fascist i imagine most of its problems today would be solved, goes for the rest of the world too really.

there is civil war inside judaism also. dont look for a pretty, peacefull totality anywhere. definitely not in the 21 century.

hell, even the nazi party had its civil war, we all remember the Night of the Long Knives.

That's why you see corporate attempts to steer the antifa herd, like what Pepsi tried to do. They want to make it a patently anti white European class war alone.

Doesn't change the fact that ALL Jewish, factions, interests are totally opposed to my and volk's own.

Night of the Long Knives was the extermination of Strasserissts, commie sympathizers, traitors, and cowards. Liabilities who could prove to cause even more deaths down the line, it was more pest control than anything else really.

what about anti-Zionist jews? there are plenty jews in the BDS movement. there are bank owning jews and communist-insurgent jews.

just becouse you name-call you enemies dont mean they are not you enemies, its just means that you dont want to recognize them as such.