Be 25

>Be 25
>Think back on all of the ((Globalist)) brainwashing that was forced upon me in college but never had any effect.
>tfw if I ever had to go back now after being out in the world and being so redpilled, I probably couldn't do it.

Who else here knows this feel?

I’m redpilled and going through it right now. Fucking kill me or I might just scream gas the kikes one class.

Meh after a while you just filter all the bullshit out and carry on with your life.

lol dont do it user

Why, I have to put with zionists, fags, mixers, muslims, communists, and other horrors on a daily basis. They can put up with a little bit of Nazi rhetoric.

okay do it then?

>Says "Nazi" unironically
Lurkmoar

What am I supposed to be looking for while lurking?

american hour's are absolute trash on pol.

they'd love your nazi rhetorc you fucking retard, wake up and smell the nazionists

You mean all the larping is just false flagging. Is nothing sacred?

>25
>attending uni
>leftists everywhere

When I told one of them women shouldn't work to maximize birthrates he got really angry, but he was about 5'4 so no problem

I am 22, not 25. Made a mistake

>Unironically being a Nazi
I don't think you understand what's going on here

I’m an Ancap. I only larp as a Nazi, but pls do tell. What is going on?

I feel you OP, my history teacher was the ultimate EU advocate and was all for political correctness, and most others were communist leftovers and idk which is worse.

Hey, what’s going on? It’s impossible to get any information from you “redpillers” yet the jews if that’s even what they are are glad to spam their disinfo.

Fine, just ignore me, faggot.

I just meant the LARPing fren, no need to get hostile

I got redpilled before going in

It was hell

I remember when I was forced to take a Sociology course as a requirement in my last semester. We were talking about rape culture and stuff and I brought up that girl that lied several times about men raping her and she got them thrown in jail for nothing and some retard girl in the class goes "Oh, so because she got raped so many times it means she was lying?" And I just loudly went "WHAT?!" and then everyone shut the fuck up and we changed the subject. Fucking Kek.

Went to HS in the '90s in King County Washington State. Seattle communist faggot school subjects. Liberal progressive programming failed.

TFW you survive against public schooling propaganda.