This is a perfect map of Europe

Prove me wrong - pro tip: You cant.

Biggest changes:
>Czech Republic changed to Bohemia, Slovakia split up and added to Poland, Bohemia, and Hungary.
>Byzantium restored. Turks and Albanians purged from gained territory.
>Serbia takes most of Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania. All leftover kebab gets pushed into the ocean.
>Germany takes back most of it's territory from 1917.
>Austria takes all of it's former territory back, forms German Empire with Germany and German Switzerland. The German-Swiss dialect gets banned and speaking in that atrocious language is punishable by death.
>Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg confederate, Walloons purged to France or killed. Former Dutch cities in France also taken back. France gets French Switzerland.
>Ireland gets it's independence and all the potatoes it needs.
>Poland gets moved to the right and gets territory from the Belarus to compensate, Belarus disbanded.
>Finland bigger :DDD
>Latvia gets annexed by Lithuania and Estonia.
>Hungary gets the land it deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
youtube.com/watch?v=lfrIAYIcymA&bpctr=1519517653
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay

>Germany takes back most of it's territory from 1917
To settle them with niggers and salafites?

I need all those Albos in my borders like I need testicular cancer.

>serbia takes most of bosnia
>whole bosnia is in croatia on the map

Albania should be Byzantine. FYROM should be Bulgarian.

>german Empire
I think by now we can agree that germans are shit, especially the shwabians. Rename it The Austran Empire and add Ukraine and Poland to it.

>Crimea Ukrainian
>Ukraine even exists
trash

ok not whole but we should get the other eastern part where banja luka is not only the republika srpska part that is bordering us

Also, where did you get this sort of map template?

This, OP is blatantly sucking german cock.

>Byzantium
can't revive sonething that long dead, closet you could get to that would be to call it Greece
>perfect Europe
>German speaking people exist
This worked in the past but since 1945 there has been no reason for the continuation of the German people. Just put them down, it's for their own good.

>No Greece
>No T*rks
That could work.

no u

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Albania Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Kill Them All Like Nigga Genocide Those Roaches Haha

Most of all the listed countries. Croatia gets it's WW2 borders.

Those hohol boys don't want to join Russia and Russia has enough lebensraum as is.

you wish, cheesedick

>Russia has enough lebensraum as is
Good luck with that message.

German peoples in one empire, I don't care who rules it. Make Vienna the capital and let the Austrians rule it for all I care.

>three extremely overpopulated countries get merged into one
>giving them their historical borders is not the right thing to do

American intellectual over here.

>inb4 the low countries are united for some reason but Sweden didn't even get Finland
>inb4 Poland has no baltic sea access
>inb4 one of the oldest and core Polish cities is German
>inb4 eternal warfare in the balkans
>inb4 individual German lands would care enough about being together to become an empire
>inb4 Iceland isn't even Danish
Wtf man

Gay

This, unlike yours, isn't fucking retarded

There are no low countries. Belgium is some fake Jewish country. It has always been the Netherlands.
And on top of that Belgians have proved they can't manage a country.

if you "unify" the netherlands the you can unify the iberian peninsula under an spanish empire

And why does "historical" mean from 1917? Pomerania, Silesia and Greater Poland are now almost entirely Polish.

>Slovakia split up and added to Poland, Bohemia, and Hungary.

Slovaks hate all those people though

>Scania and Sydslesvig not Danish
OP is a massive faggot = confirmed

Ukraine IS Russia though, they spread out from there not vice versa.

It's at least equally retarded.

Only giving them Prussia would make for a retarded map.
>Greater Poland
Posen.

It's a shame they're fucking irrelevant then.

>since 1945 there has been no reason for the continuation of the German people. Just put them down, it's for their own good.

Gotta agree with this. They are so disgraced at this point there is no going back. Basically like a woman who has gone black, beyond redemption. Just put them out of their misery at this point.

What will happen to the Turks in Western Anatolia? and the Tunisians in Occupied Tunis?

>Posen
Poznań.

Don't bully Slovaks, In mentality they are closest to the old time autistic non-cucked Germans as you get these days.

Genocide

Greater Hungary, Finland, and Eesti? I’m alright with this.

I don't know why but Greater Finland always sound such blustering bullshit to Suur-Suomi which almost sounds like a normal word.

"German Empire" lol? That shit shouldn't exist in a "Perfect Europe". Germany is pretty much a scummy union of ethno-states. Where is Bavaria eh?

They will need to learn act like Greeks and Italians.

After 1945 most Germans became assimilated all around the world. In the USA, in Hungary, in Slovakia, in Romania, most of them went under radar. Being Germans in not a bond, not a connection anymore, just let it die, like Roman citizenship and let the culture become part of the human heritage.

This is the only way to save the actual people, just let them be someone else with a clean slate.

Also, why didn't you partition Ukraine between Poland, Russia, Romania and Hungary. Ukraine is a shithole with no History.

Kievan Russians have always been sovereign. Why wouldn't Ukraine be? Maybe they deserve a smaller slice of land though.

And what does that make Weimerica in this comparison?

Anglo's are shit at translating. They call our language "Dutch" because they confused "Diets/Dietsch" with "Deutsch".

> Flanders and Wallonia back under dutch rule after they seceded.
> 99% french-speaking areas under dutch control

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

We are probably all going to be desperate to move there in the future. It will be the closest non-Muslim place Europeans can flee. I predict Central Europe will be Helms Deep for whites.

Good enough for me lad

>Kievan Russians have always been sovereign.
>in fact they haven't been sovereign since 1240.
>thinking hohols and the people of the Rus are the same
Really silly.

>Germany exists
>Austria and Switzerland don't

>Half-Tatar, half-Cuman historian
hmmm

Where's the Faroese Imperium? We'll put you mainlanders and 56% facers where you belong.

>And what does that make Weimerica in this comparison?

A nation of Mutts that is only considered "European" by themselfs and by everyone as the "Melting pot" that are le 56% also contains alot of Larpers, We wuz Europeans n shieeet
and ontop of that the only Allies their Country has is the Countries that they Destroyed and installed their Puppet goverments

> Britain does not control Ireland
Proven wrong

Nah fuck that. Where else will I go on holidays that serves a full English and pint of Cruzcampo for a fiver?

And ontop of that to add also living on stolen Land even Hitler had more support for the Natives then the Amerimutts

>sharing a direct border with poland
no thanks laddie
and refer to

RaRe

I don't know if it's that bad translation, it just doesen't fit English language that well.
Greater Finland would be directly like Suurempi Suomi.
Whereas Great Finland is Suur(i)-Suomi.

There are things you simply can't translate to all languages and still make them sound good to native ear.

My grandparents are one of these lost souls. Changed their last name to something Irish. All it takes is for one generation to not pass on the story and they will never be German again.

>United Netherlands
>No Latvia
>No Switzerland
>"Bohemia"
>No Slovakia
>Ukraine
>Georgia
>Hungary getting Transylvania
>Byzantium instead of Megali Idea
This is pure trash.

Shieeet. Map was the "British" shade of red by default, forgot to color the Faroe Islands.
Here u go bud, gonna save ur rare flag tho

I like this one but can we get some part of germany?

You could always build a wall, best ally.

Why would a Romanian give a dick about Slovaks? They all want you dead you know?

Half of Europe wants the Romanians dead.

No, you're staying neutral

Which part would you like?

I don't want the real European Romanians dead, absolutely no reason for it. Just purge the gypsy vermin.

Nah, we're keeping the Hungarians busy for them.
Just because there are Hungarian gypsies across half of Europe that doesn't mean half of Europe wants us dead.

He's right. Even in Italy they lock them in cages.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g

>Implying when we take over the land we don't get rid of the people living there

I just wish they kept the beggars who are so poor they can afford a plane ticket but still need to beg in streets here in work camps or something. Some leftists keep feeding these vagabonds so they come back everytime there is good weather.

There is some adjustment needed, pic related.
Also: Ukraine is a meme country. Split it up.

I think it is a very good map.

I agree.

Why is Sup Forums giving Germans too much land in these maps? Their claim is totally illegitimate and always has been, way too much kraut-worship on this board considering they fuck up so much and take it out on the rest of Europe constantly

I pity you. When your countries joined the EU, they got "diversity". When we joined the EU most gypsies, mutts and criminals left. That's why even our nationalists are somewhat pro-EU. When the shitskins are leaving by the thousands to steal from others, why complain?

>frenchfags immigrate en-masse the moment the belgians seceded
>war with england bankrupted the netherlands, cant fight the belgian secessionists
>frenchfags start breeding like rabbits, outbreed the flemish and force them to migrate north
>when they reach a majority they say "ayo senpai dis be our land" like niggers and claim it was always theirs
>once-beautiful cities like Rijssel are now Lille, and filled with french scum and africans
Yeah they totally are French. The eternal baguette must be eradicated.

>Blocks your path in attempt to conquer Copenhagen

The fact that Russia has Karelia bothers me to no end. It just ruins the border aesthetics for me to the point that I don't even want to look at a map of europe anymore. Plz help

That map is retarded.

And with the next phase of EU expansion you can expect hordes of Turks to settle in Romania and other Eastern members. The Western members will get a buffer period to stem the initial tsunami of shitskins that would come.

Not on us though. I like them.

I've made this map some time ago and I see it more and more in these kind of threads

pic is my original version

Except they don't want to settle here because we're poor and there's barely any welfare. They're just in transit at best.

Proceeds to be annexed during both world wars

I don't know what these people are, gypsies are gypsies, they usually wear their national uniforms and beg from the state instead of on the streets, they've lived here for hundred years or more. But these other people are annoying as hell, they're just swarthy old people, probably from Romania or somewhere close, begging is probably their main profession in life.

I know, nothing is better border than 3 isthmuses.

It's a pretty good map but why does Turkey still exist? Just give it all to Greece

>no finmark
>no västerbotten
>no estonia

As a Silesian, no thanks. I'd rather not have rapefugees flood my good Christian neighborhoods.
But, as long as we have Zakopane, it's all good, apart from
>No Switzerland
>Ukraine
>German Slovenia
>Estonia not being part of Lithuania.
>Dankzig is German, and Prussia is also German... Wow.

I wanted a big shitskin State to mop up the mess in Syria, Iraq, Jordan,etc.
Nobody needs those non-coutries

>barricades your immediate path of movement

youtube.com/watch?v=lfrIAYIcymA&bpctr=1519517653

Maybe but you'll be dealing with them for an extended time period before we have to. Thats enough time to do serious damage.

Not being in Schengen has been the saving grace for my country.

>incorporating Armenia into Georgia
>different genetics
>different languages (even the alphabets are completely different)
>different religion
Wow OP you must be very intelligent. Why don't we just make Netherlands a part of France?

Make Bavaria Independent, give Crimea to Russia It'll be even better

Now that looks like something that would cause fallout 1 to come to reality.

>"(((Byzantine)))"
>not "Basileía Rhōmaíōn"

Ah I see, well that's not such a bad idea if the walls are high enough

>Netherlands got annexed during both world wars
America needs better schools

>Union with Mexico
>Australia and New Zealand part of EU
>EU exists
>Entirety of Europe is taken over
>Japan and Korea and India part of China and Communist
>Brazil part of South American Union when they don't even speak Spanish neither does French Guiana
Shit map

>Make Bavaria Independent
Dude, no we needed a war against France and a castle as a gift to convince the baverians to join Germany.

Armenians can't stop the Turks. Georgians have survived there for thousands of years. Needs to be one state.

Just noticed that as well.

>Netherlands
>annexed during both World Wars
Sure. Whatever floats yer boat, speklappie.

>Proceeds to be annexed during both world wars

read a WW1 history book or look at a WW1 map

Good video, thanks for the chuckle.