Incoming Gun Legislation?

Will we see a return of 1994 AWB? Or federally rolled out restrictions of CA magazine restrictions?

I know I for one placed an order this morning for an additional 2 x 30 rd mags and 840 rounds of ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/firearms/bullet-button-assault-weapon
youtu.be/ZYFN6seSBSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not if we get out and vote in the midterms this year. We need to shill hard across all normie platforms and talk to friends and family to get out the vote. We need a red storm because if the blue wave happens we're fucked desu

Depends on what state you're in, I nothing happened when Obama and company held majorities.

SCOTUS has proved it has zero intention on hearing 2A cases, so as long as you have gun friendly local and state politicians you're ok.

Here in PA so I should be good to go. Figured I’d grab a few items anyway.

Lucky you. I'm debating on what I want to register as an assault weapon, and what I get to neuter.

Agreed will have to work hard on this. Can’t capitulate because they will never rest!

What states are making people register? Same as registering an NFA weapon?(inspections, etc)

California.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/bullet-button-assault-weapon

No. Lefties lit a match under the asses of gun owners.

NRA is pounding the ballot this midterm. Gun activists will be out in force.

I’m sorry brother. Such a beautiful state and I’m sure the job is keeping you there. That bullet button ordeal is crazy.

What state, and what gun? Neutering an AR in CA is actually pretty cheap and easy, and you can keep all your scary components in case you ever feel like uncucking your AR later.

Not so much job, more family and relationship.

I have a feeling once 2A cases start getting hear, it will all start crumbling away.

Yep, I have a mix of bullet buttoned AR's, a few stripped lowers, and a few featureless. I'm considering selling stuff and learning to develop an affinity for manually actuated firearms

Think anything is to come of all the support dropping from big business of the NRA?

Black Beauty is becoming the next Weinstein.

youtu.be/ZYFN6seSBSo

It is not about guns. It is about control

blue wave is a meme to hide the oncoming voter fraud. I voted for obama, im never going to vote democrat again.

You cannot own an "assault weapon" in Cuckifornia anymore. Christ, if you even have a mag that holds more than 10 rounds you will go to prison. 2A does not exist in Commifornia anymore.

You should buy about 20 lowers, too. Including a few 80% ones.

One or two more mass shootings and ARs will be banned for sure. It's just a matter of time.

Bob Casey is a fuck dude we need to vote him out ASAP

Technically not illegal to own a >10 round mag, just illegal to import, sell, buy. They passed a law outlawing such magazines but a federal judge put a hold on it, for good reason.

CA makes an excellent case for anyone arguing against gun control, yesterday's compromise becomes tomorrow's loophole.

My biggest problem with CA is there is absolutely no open carry, and CC is not will-issue statewide. That means BEARING ARMS in CA is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. The fact that every level of our courts hasn't addressed it shows how fucked our judicial branch is.

I have a few rebuild kits including bolts and an extra barrel. I don’t really see needing more than 1 AR. Your thoughts on needing several lowers?

Been trying my damnedest. Fucking Pittsburgh turned blue on us and The City of Brotherly mug has always been blue.

naw with the redistricting you're pretty fucked desu

yeah there used to be a Red Storm General thread here we should get it going again. Especially focus on toss-up states in the rust belt and southwest

There's no way anything will pass; but if you signed up to the NRA, that would make the leftists feel bad.

On a related note, I was reading through the 2017 Assault Weapon Ban text and noticed they included
Hi-point carbines in the ban, but not the Mini-14.

Shit is jokes.

I haven’t but I think it’s time.

But you can still use it to meme up a red counter wave. It can still motivate people because the left is addicted to its own propaganda at this point. They'll keep insisting that it's a "99.9% chance of Hillary" situation right up until the results roll in.

Funny that the same people who think Trumps government is overreaching also doesn’t understand the concept of protection from tyranny.

Grip that allows you to use a pistol like grasp, adjustable stock, flash hider and vertical foregrip are all illegal.

Good luck with that nonsense. Just give me an excuse to run the other program in my CNC please, And I'll drop full auto lowers into mailboxes up and down the street. My shop can easily turn out 100 full auto lowers a day from billets.
And if it's just the DIAS? Thousands.

this. We gotta fight hard and not let them retake the senate. otherwise we're fucked

>tfw people just start ignoring gun laws and arm up anyway

If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Which is better, the DIAS or LL? One of those kits is a M16 carrier and full auto trigger group. Bought it years ago since figured they might go away some day.

Do you even 80% lower, bro

Those also have to be registered