Why do you oppose immigration?

Are you xenophobic? Racist? No? Then why don't you want immigrants coming to your countries? Also, reminder that you're most likely the descendent of immigrants if you're Americans and then natives are the rightful owners of the land.

Because most of the Immigrants that we used to bring in were White/European, entrepreneurial, intelligent, innovative, artistic.

We now allow people from SHITHOLES and it's turned the U.S. into more of a SHITHOLE.

[/thread]

If it was in small numbers, i had no problem with immigration from other european countries, from outside of europe,not even 1, and deportations are needed.

America is fully populated.
Immigration for the sake of immigration is stupid, destructive, and a drain on our natural resources.

Immigration is fine.

Welfare is fine.

Both at the same time are not fine.

A flood of illegal, low skill immigrants to sap welfare that make no attempt to assimilate is not fine.

You do realize people come here to escape the shit holes and not make America another one, right? You guys need to stop judging by the collective and start judging by the individual

Everyone deserves a good life

Read about zionisme and you will understand

>reminder that you're most likely the descendant of immigrants

So? I never understood this argument. Why is my great-great grandparents coming over here from Europe over a century ago supposed to place me into some blood brotherhood with spics hoping the border for gibs and H1B Pajeets?

They're not entitled.

Basic human rights

Yes, why do you oppose immigration? Just let these poor people in, you bigot..

I dont mind migration as long as the migrants are good. In my country we have large ukrainean and vietnamese minorities, but they are good hardworking people and mostly adapt well to our culture.
Compare that to the migrants in Germany, USA, France, Sweden who dont work, rape, steal, kill and live off gibs.
The difference is, your migrants are shitskin violent retards and ours are not.

I simply can't see 1 (ONE) good reason why would anyone oppose immigration...

You act as if being racist is a bad thing. It's a normal human behavior, like homosexuality.

>Racist?
>No?
But I am a racist

Immigration is also normal human behavior. People didn't spread out throughout the whole out of nowhere.

>You do realize people come here to escape the shit holes and not make America another one, right?
this is exactly what they are doing though

lowering my quality of life so some fucking 3rd worlder can have it slightly better isn't going to fly for much longer

Most immigration to the US comes from Mexico. Mexico is bad, so I don't want Mexicans coming to America to reproduce the conditions of Mexico here.

>but muh Irish and Italians
As someone from Massachusetts, that was our first mistake.

Our country is full. People around here fought bloody wars for the land, why would we hand it out to anyone for free?

>xenophobic?
Yes.

>Racist?
Yes.

>Then why don't you want immigrants coming to your countries?
I do. I want European immigrants.

That's not how land ownership works.

I don't oppose immigration. I oppose non-white immigration

Sorry, but the shithole nations have been breeding like rabbits and cant support the overflow so they want to come to the West and do it again?

NO THANKS

Because multi-racial societies always collapse under the weight of their own in-fighting between races.

Numbers. Presently my country could feed, without shipping in food, around 44 million. Yet has a population of around 66 million. It's already overcrowded, therefore it's foolish to move more in.

B-but pensions and ageing population

I am. Go fuck yourself

Only happens in majority white nations

Consists of third world mega breeders

Why dont they go to greenland and do what mighty whitey did?

It's not white people's responsibility to host the shit of the world

America has always historically increased and decreased it's immigration. Right now we've had enough to eat and we need to digest them for a few generations. We're already the third most populated country in the world. We're full. Let them go to Canada.

You mention the natives. Were they xenophobic? Racist? No? Then why didn't they want Europeans coming to their country? Also, reminder that they're most likely the descendants of immigrants from Asia.

>statistics don't support our side so they're bad now, sweetie

t. brainlet

>Rightful owners
The concept of ownership didn't even exist in Native societies, you are retroactively applying a European concept to justify the diminution of modern day arguments against immigration. So basically you are a faggot OP

You need to work to be alive. If you refuse to work and want to enslave others around you to work for you, you're a fucking monster

Enslaving other humans is not your right. Forcing people to provide for someone who doesn't want to work is disgusting.

Its always nice to say plz. I am not falling for the big monopoly bullshit about how great immigrants are. They only want to turn America into a cheap labor sweat shop country fuck off.

>Asking people here if they're not racist

Lurk more newfag. We don't want low-IQ violent, hideous subhumans invading our nations. That is part of (((Soros)))'s plan to subvert white culture and create mixed raced goblinos for the globalist elite

Depends who's coming in.
People who come to America because of their love of the freedom and values that makes America an example to the world, and would work and fight to uphold it, hell yes any color or creed bring 'em in.
People looking for easy prey or their next meal with no loyalty, who prioritize personal benefit over the well-being of the nation or who would harm our nation for the benefit of somewhere else, no. I don't care if they were born here, speak english, I don't care if they're white as milk and every one of their ancestors came over on the Mayflower, we'd be better off without them and they would not be missed.

Because turd world country immigrants cant do shit except shit

Number 1 population density, all quality of life issues are intricately linked to this, assimilation, they never do. shared values, nope. religion, only Christians are cohesive to the founding values of America. Darker the skin the lower IQ and higher prominence of criminality. Morality, nonexistent in 3rd world. So unless a crowded dangerous mediocre culture is our idea of happiness, fuck off and move to brazil

Are you. . . .

Are you being serious?. . . .

Have you ever been to a neighborhood populated by less than well off spics? Even middle class spic neighborhoods are shit, just like in Mexico. And in only talking my experience from the Southwest U.S. I can only imagine it's many times worse in places like Florida that don't completely kowtow to immigrants. I'd be willing to bet it's much worse in Cuban and Colombian and Haitian neighborhoods.

Immigrants Then
>Came from civilized Europe
>Christian
>Have Western Morals
>Had Actual Intention to Work
>Proud to be an American first, but many still have pride of their ethnic origin
>Took Care of Their Own Children
>Hardworking Member of Society
>Learns English

Immigrants Now
>From Latin America, Asia. other uncivilized lands
>"Christian" but doesn't practice, other savage Religion
>No Morals
>Lives off of Welfare and other Government assistance
>Cries racism every time something bad happens
>Government pays for all children, children grow up to be criminals or lazy welfare leeches
>Waves own flag of country of origin
>Society has to take care of them
>Doesn't learn English after being here 20 years

Go clean toilets at place of transit like a bus station for a mouth, Then tell me about how you want open borders.

I don't oppose European immigrants coming. Non-white immigrants must not be allowed. America was intended for the White race only.

I know my own onion. have better things to do then entertain shills.

Checked.

I know your type. Fuck off.

agree. so open borders for israel. let in millions of niggers and abo males and let them put their dicks inside the jewesses.

I don't oppose legal immigration.

well actually I could support immigration, but only of highly skilled workers, less than 1% of what is going on now

Nobody is Native to America, you fucking retard. And whites came to this land thousands of years before Eurasians, so even if you use your "b-b-but first ones here get to claim it" excuse, Whites still win.

Natives are not rightful owners of the land. They signed treaties giving it to the feds dumbass

Immigration is fine. It just needs to be done at a very controlled pace and there must be a much higher focus on cultural integration. And yes, that will mean leaving some of the immigrants cultural baggage at the door. Don't like it? Well you don't have to come here. Their own countries need them aswell.

Integration is the only way immigration can work. Creating enclaves that don't interact with the rest of society will only lead to trouble.

I guess the only problem that I can't see some people getting over is the idea of an immigrant reproducing with a native. The altering of blood lines by a foreign entity will always be a hard line that cannot be crossed for some. And an immigrant who comes into the country has to have sex and inevitably start a family at some point.

Immigration has been shit since 1965, when they started letting the worst people in just so the Democrats can get votes.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Well when Europeans were migrating to the US there was no welfare or government handouts, All these new ''immigrants'' need to do is sit on their ass and vote democrat for gibs
You cannot compare the two

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

What's immoral about slaver? hardmode: no appeal to emotion

slaves are most likely used in masculine roles Janissary's/mamlukes/niggers/rome which leads to the slave holders getting lax and effeminate as they outsource being a man to the slave class this coupled with he working class being replaced with slaves leads most civs to failure

usually *

>Are you xenophobic? Racist?
Yes and Yes
/thread