My Horny Academy

This is a highschool teacher. Why haven't you transferred to her school yet?

Episode in 5 and a half hours. Where do you think this episode will end?

Other urls found in this thread:

icv2.com/articles/news/view/38357/august-2017-bookscan-top-20-adult-graphic-novels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Where do you think this episode will end?
With me ejaculating.

Only once!?

Would be kinda nice if the men (not the boys) in this serious were not homosexuals and actually showed interest in women. Seriously. Al Might must have pussy thrown at him daily and yet he has that smile on his face probably only interested in kicking ass and training deku.

looks like he's socially awkward towards women

that and the "dead female mentor" thing

You shut up, All Might is in a serious relationship with LADY JUSTICE

I want her to sit on my face

icv2.com/articles/news/view/38357/august-2017-bookscan-top-20-adult-graphic-novels

Midnight is shit

>Viz's still on V9 and V10 won't be released until next month
I'm still mad

L I G H T N O V E L

>t. Mt.Lady

He can only maintain his muscle form for so long.

Also one upside to him losing his powers is he can now fuck without making pelvis paste.

Weren't they in a library in the LN?

But her series got canned.

Yeah, then they got kicked out for being loud as fuck, went to some juice bar cafe place, and ran into some of Bakugou's old middle school friends.

>And as has been the case more than once recently, there were no modern Marvels nor DC Comics, and only two books from either publisher: two classic DC volumes from the 80s

Fuck. I know it's not MHA related, but I thought everyone was talking out their ass when they said current DC and Marvel comics aren't good.

What would her parents think?

The same thing any parent does when they find out their precious little daughter has been ridden more than a public bus: where did I go wrong?

Then bury it with shame, denial, and possibly drink.

they better fucking animate the rest of the LN

>two classic DC volumes from the 80s
Both written by Alan Moore
What cucks

Although I wish this will be the case, you know it won't happen. At best they'll animate bits and pieces of it.
I'll be happy if they do animate the bus to summer camp scene and summer camp shenanigans next season

>Why haven't you transferred
Too old for high school

it's only graphic novels if that means anything.

Then surely you're old enough to transfer as a teacher