How come in the black community it's a meme that succesful black men marry white women?

how come in the black community it's a meme that succesful black men marry white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

inp.uw.edu.pl/mdsie/Political_Thought/GeneologyofMorals.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come muslims blow up people if it's the religion of peace?

because they're not black. what kind of question is this

If they're successful, why would they marry another nigger?

If you could snag a white qt, wouldn't you?

Why do you give a shit what niggers are saying or doing?

Black women not only are inherently loud, confrontational, quick to anger, and greedy; They take pride in being so.

Pakistani woman in America convert to Christianity and marry black men.

Once got an answer backed by a group...

master-slave thing (weren't allowed near white master girls, now can fuck one)

sick jew created world

trust me
the highest aspiration for a westernized/jewified black man is to bed a white woman PERIOD

it's social status mostly

Because all the successful black women married white men.

so forbidden fruit?

but nowadays it seems like its frowned upon by blacks with all the blm stuff going on

Your Pakistani woman become Nigger lovers in America because you cheap fucks move to poor black neighborhoods to save money and they end up growing up in black culture

>black community
I'm half white half pajeet and I know in that community getting a white chick(gori) is the goal. It's a status thing i'd imagine. Personally I have a penchant for latinas that I'm growing out of as I finishing college. Between the screaming at you in spanish and the throwing shit it's not enough to justify the sex/coffee. Sorry if I wasn't much help.

This has to be photoshop

If you’re half pajeet living in the United States, how do you shit in the streets without going to jail?

Because their vaginas don't look disgusting?

Because the entire world is obsessed with identity politics

that's because ultimately the jews are tone deaf

kek i'm half white so it cancels out plus i poo in the loo. It's the fob's that street shit.

People that are successful usually move out of their communities after high school. For instance, they've found that people who move from rural or suburban areas to metropolitan areas have a higher IQ on average compared to those who live in a metropolitan area and never move and those who live in a rural area and never move. Now black men who marry white men, usually marry women outside their communities given how poor black communities are usually very mono-ethnic.

There is a schizophrenia among minority groups living in the west. Sometimes they want to assimilate, sometimes they want to rebel. They want to simultaneously benefit from being slave and master. We all know where this comes from, of course:

"The slaves’ revolt in morality begins with the Jews: a revolt which has two thousand years of history behind it and which has only been lost sight of because – it was victorious"

inp.uw.edu.pl/mdsie/Political_Thought/GeneologyofMorals.pdf

it goes both ways, successful black woman go for white men with their shit together.