WORST WEEK FOR THE NRA EVER

Better watch out, Nugent might shit his pants again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNF7lzjppzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How was it the worst? If anything their membership probably skyrocketed

youtube.com/watch?v=xNF7lzjppzM

>worst week
>new memberships everywhere

>saps lining up to be put on a list

Can you still join if you don't own any guns yourself at the moment? Living in a dorm right now.

>Worst week
We Found out that you can't rely on the police to defend you and you have to do it yourself.
While the media uses 10 kids from the drama club to push an agenda, while they start to use their fame of of the backs of dead kids to attack people like Dana Loesch and Rubio who didn't do anything to them, which is starting to get on people's nerves.
The FBI and the Local police failed those kids, and a kid of the FBI gets launched to fame off the back of dead kids that in his own tweet said he didn't even like.
Pendulums swing. You push against a group and use their name, you only grant them more power from people who come to their defense.

Of course you can

Not really. Stuff like this is what gives the NRA major membership boosts, especially since the left is whining about gun control even more than usual which is just pure fuel for NRA recruitment drives.

Yes. I joined the NRA long before I first got a gun.

At least 15 major American companies canceled contracts with the NRA that offered NRA members exclusive discounts / promotions.

But yeah, I'm sure membership is skyrocketing LOL

Wasn't Nugent a fucking draft-dodger who pussied out of serving in Vietnam? I never respected that guy or his carefully-crafted media image.

Because the best membership drive is a bunch of angry liberals screeching that we need to ban guns

>No more 10% discounts at select Best Westerns

2nd Amendment BTFO

Gulf of Tonkin was a fraud.
Vietnam was a crap war.

>sez the kid that probably loves Jim Morrison

>I don't have an argument I'll just say that you like things, making me the victor.

Im going to join pretty soon, you're stupid if you think the 2nd amendment is going anywhere because some companies aren't giving discounts to the NRA

>he doesn't know who Morrison's dad was
>spergs Vietnam shit on a ping pong anime board

Nobody joins the NRA for discounts, it's just a nice perk, it's not a big deal to lose, but the companies are still fucking faggots and so are you. Yes membership probably spiked, because most Americans actually support the 2nd amendment.

>He doesn't have an argument about the Gulf of Tonkin
>Decides Jim Morrison is more important

Just signed up for two years yesterday, fucking homo

no one joins for the bullshit discounts for shit they never use.

They join for the guns.

It's like subscribing to Brittney Venti's twitch for discounts on ControlFreek controller nubs. I ain't joining for 10 percent off on Green Man gaming. I subscribed to see her tits.

bet there is all time high new members

This. I finally signed up. I hate the NRA because they are fucking pussies when it comes to foreign imports or getting NFA weapons back, but I cant stand by and let them take the beating without some support.

I don't give a shit about rental car perks. I just want to see leftists cry.

NRA ONLY CARES ABOUT WHITE GUN RIGHTS

And? Someone else went in his place. He's a fucking coward.

>still doesnt know who Morrisons dad was

this. ive never used any of the "membership benefits" and ive been a member for i think, 7 years. the only thing i used is the firearm insurance, which i dont even think is good anymore now that the underwriter backed out.

i do enjoy the free bags and shit though. i am a fucking jew when it comes to spending money on luggage so i use the totes and duffel bags and shit whenever i travel.

since the shooting i stopped carrying my member card with me. this may just be insane paranoia but im afraid that if emts or doctors are liberals and find the wallet on me they might be like, eh fuck this guy.

Brittney Venti

Is

Ugly

>worst week
>members skyrocket

*thicc

I don't care if she is mutt or not I would suck on her toesies the rest of my life if possible