Yukino in the first volume of the final arc, meaning this is the last time she has a cover

>Yukino in the first volume of the final arc, meaning this is the last time she has a cover
>Looking sad and clenching her fist

Rip

Iroha a best. A BEST.

>this is a fist in 2017

If anything, that confirms she's gonna win

The last volume will either be all the girls or just 8man

Clearly she has developed arthritis from her despair

ITT literally judging a book by its cover

Yui won.

>Best girl won
Yui and Iroha BTFO.

>Yuitard being retarded once again

>a fist
What?

>Yukino
>Yui
>Iroha
Bitch please, They are not honmono.
8man will marry Saki the only honmono girl.

Only shitfaced cockmasters still think Yukino will win

Reminder that Iroha was so based that she made that faggot Spyro kill himself because he knew Yuckyno couldn't compete.

But he was in the last thread.

He just got tired of translating stuff that the anime had already covered.

Assuming Yukino wins, he'll probably TL the last volumes for us

>Assuming yukino wins
That's already decided since day 1

It is but these delusional faggots refuse to look at reality and keep making these shit threads

Yukino won't win. She doesn't even love Hachiman.

Here we go again.
Remember that you promised to make a video crying and apologizing after Yui loses.

The problem is that Hachiman becomes fucking boring when he interacts with Yukino. He goes from God tier protagonist with literally everyone else in the cast to a shit tier one.

The whore already corrupted him into stopping acting like the bad guy for greater good with Sagami. I fucking hate Yukino, she is a bad influence on Hachiman

What are you talking about, one of the best parts of the series is when they tease each other.

He admited being a Yuifag last thread

>stop hachiman from acting the bad guy
>is a bad influence to hachiman
What?

I mean she forced Hachiman to becomes what he doesn't want to be. She's not genuine

Someone post the Sore aru! gif

>You will never have a soft Yui

Iroha
Or
Death

Seventeen your days before the shitstorm. Ready your bunkers.

But it's not the final volume

Haganai didn't need a final volume to cause a shitstorm.

That teacher is best girl. Older sister is 2nd best

Is something wrong with me if I missed these threads?

You have good taste but I would reverse the order

There was an insane Miurafag who manipulated his friends to have a real life Yahari situation with similar characters, so yes, you missed a hilarious shitshow

Yukino fags are so desperate right now. I feel sorry for them but this is comeuppance for their shitposting and rude behavior.

bro

No I mean missed in terms of feeling sad they weren't around anymore.

Although I do remember that guy. I thought he revealed that it was just bullshit though.

We all know what will happen.

Yes. Loner end.

But only after a hot night with Yukino.

Yeah right. Yukino and 8man will not be linked romantically. You will get a HayamaxYukino end and like it.

>Yukino and 8man will not be linked romantically.
Yes yes. And Araragi walked her home gently. This fucking board sometimes.

Yukino end or 8man loner end are the only TWO possible outcomes. Anybody who don't see that is delusional.

There is romance in this ln and Yui is the romance heroine.

Laugh at me in 3 weeks. Won't be able to.

Remember to not reply to Yuipollfag. He posts the same shit in every thread.

These are what to look out for
>Yui is going to win or nobody is going to win.
>Yukino and 8man have no feelings for each other.
>Yukino and Hayato are the OTP
>"You just don't understand the subtlety of the story"
>If Yukino was to win he would wrote it 2 years ago.
>The publishers are clearly pressuring Watari so even if Yukino wins that wasn't the intended end.
>If called out will claim people are just inventing a boogeyman.

Don't enable shitposters.

Haruno will win!

How many volumes are there after what the anime covered? Are there plans to adapt the rest of the story once it's finished?

>How many volumes are there after what the anime covered?
Zero as of now.

>How many volumes are there after what the anime covered?
This will be the first.
>Are there plans to adapt the rest of the story once it's finished?
Probably. There is also some stuff that was skipped that could be covered. Which is why Season 2 had flashbacks to stuff that was never shown.
Originally people thought this volume would've been the last but they said this is the beginning of the last arc. Meaning its likely it is getting stretched to have enough content for a full third season.

You are fucking pathetic.

Can't wait for your meltdown.

The Yukinofag meltdown will be sweet. She is on the second to last cover for fuck sake, she won't get another one. Brace yourselves and don't do anything drastic, it is just an ln.

Add that he's been insisting that this is the second to last volume without any source whatsoever.

Spyro did translate the last volume, it's just not in his site and it's on an EPUB

Please let this happen

>implying this isn't a "it's-fucking-nothing" volume

Pathetic, the lot of you for being excited for this. Including myself.

I'm sorry but I got the reply from him that he will not TL Yahari anymore.

I bet on this too.

Real Haruno is the best!!

>implying the final cover will have any girl and not just 8man
It would be completely retarded to spoil the ending from the cover alone

This has been reported by someone else. Check the archive of when it was confirmed that 9/20 was the release date.

He got assblasted when they licensed the title. I probably wouldn't even bother either.

That would actually be the perfect fit for such a superficial series.

Fuck friends and fuck GENUINE.
Loner end is the only way to go.

I honestly have no idea why any of you even participate in these threads. It's clear as daylight that no one actually likes this series. The fans for this series are nothing but pure unadulterated cancer.

>Loner end

Too late, he exposed himself too much during the election with Iroha. Normies from another other school know and aknowledge his skills now

I have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about

Read the thread(s). It's nothing but a bunch of bitching and hurr I hope this girl that has never talked to Hachiman will win hurr. That's your Yahari fanbase in 2017.

One of those pairs is not like the others!

>glorious cover already making yuifags hate themselves

Literally every fanbase ever has a girl they hate and an underdog girl they hope will win.

Except at least other fanbases understand the story. But maybe that's not true either for other fanbases. Fuck it, I'm not going to participate in this shit anyway. Enjoy your cancerous shitposting

>cover of volume 12 is Yukino's
>the final volume following 12's cover will have 8man and Yukino
Glorious.

>le yuipoll boogeyman

who will win though?

I missed this image for 3 years.

Be honest, is this you?

What is it about 8man getting true happiness that spite you fags so much? Let him be happy

Are all Accelfags this bad

8man has already been truly happy multiple times during the series already, especially with Saki and her sister

Yuipollfag would never admit to being anti-Yukino as he claims to like her and he would never admit to possibly being wrong or possibly being delusional. His bullshit has probably spread to other sites bby now considering how many MAL/reddit/animesuki people come here.

>Yuipollfag would never admit to being anti-Yukino
He wouldn't admit it here, where everyone recognizes him as Yuipollfag. However, he could easily do it somewhere outside Sup Forums.

So we're ridiculously microanalyzing the cover for secrets? In that case, we have to compare it to Yui's cover from the last volume, as Yukino's is clearly alluding to it.

They are similar in that both are carrying the bag, body oriented away from you, and have a less-than-happy facial expression. However, note that Yukino isn't facing away as much as Yui is in hers. Furthermore Yui has, in addition to her facial expression, her left hand curled covering her chest which is an indication of emotion. Meanwhile Yukino's left hand is (very) slightly squeezed, which could be a mark of feeling anxious.

Based on that I conclude that Yui is more emotional or unhappy in her picture than Yukino. Yui is walking away, and turning back one last time to see if you change your mind. Meanwhile Yukino is facing more towards you, waiting for you to walk up next to her so you can continue side by side.

Except that's bullshit.

Well, you know what they say. "Being Yui is suffering"

To me both of them look like they are waiting for an answer. Yui know's the answer but still looks to confirm even though it hurts. Yukino doesn't know the answer and is bracing for it.

Except that's a dumb meme. Yui has an incredibly normal home life and normalfag friends she hangs out with.

Yeah but she is 17, Hikki is the world to her.

But it's true. She's always suffering

No, she's not. Are you an animeonlyfag?

Not that poster but she does seem to get the shit stick at everything she tries, is easy to make sad (or happy), and her one role in the story is to like 8man and her main motivation is to date him. She fails on the single biggest part of her character.

Why is Yui wearing the scrunchie Hikki gace her in her cover but Yukino isn't, even though she did at ANOTHER.

Not that poster, but she ended up with him in another. Besides Yui is emotionally manipulative, so it's not like she's some kind of earnest person that has done nothing wrong.

Yui has never worn that in canon. Or anywhere for that matter.

She's the kind of person that gets along with everybody.
That is an amazing trait that very few people have, Hachiman and Yukino say they are forever alone because they hate pretending being nice or socializing in general but in truth they never could (if Yukino could she'd be a nicer Haruno) and just stop trying and grew to resent socializing in general, and even if they were not socially retarded they would only get along with at most 50-70% of the people they knew (normal people 1-5 socializing rule) whereass Yui is so good at getting along and understanding people that she could see past these losers insults and get to like them both as friends and have a crush on Hachiman even.
That said Yuifags BTFO , Yukino end canon.

>Besides Yui is emotionally manipulative
Not at all, she doesn't have the capacity and is too naive to manipulate people. She hasn't done it to Hachiman. The shitstorm in volumes 8 and 9 was caused by everyone not being able to communicate. Of Yukino, Yui, and 8man Yui had the least to do with it.

Cover of Volume 11

>Not that poster, but she ended up with him in another.
Not that poster but what you just said is her current biggest disadvantage.

I must be blind. Point out where.

Except that's wrong. Yui forced her way into the club. Why are all of you people ignoring actual canon and inserting headcanon?

What does that have to do with anything? That one guy says how Yui never gets anything, but she ended up with MC in ANOTHER and trampled over the feelings of the other girl.

Yeah, in the main series Yui is done for. It proves however that Yui end can happen.

She forced her way in but that was to make friends with 8man and Yukinon since they impressed her so much.

>trampled over the feelings of the other girl.
Yui didn't know Yukino liked him in the side novels. She only learns it in the main series.