Wypipo what are you up to?

what is "Operation Homeland"?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/the-chocolatiers-and-the-white-nationalist-coexisting-in-old-town-alexandria/2017/02/17/1baf4954-f46a-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.e1a82ac72ed3
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/05/16/npi-‘think-tank’-latest-racist-outfit-move-nw-montana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do i always hear about nice things so late?

Don't worry about it

It's basically an Alt Right group that trains and develops leaders for more Alt Right groups.

the first rule of operations homeland is you do not talk about operation homeland.

dk, you a Fed?

i never heard of operation homeland before, but based on the MSM snippet you provided, i'd like to know where to sign up.
"hateful, anti-immigrant message" is MSM speak for fun and intelligent people.

>THIS JUST IN SUPER SECRET SOURCES SAY THE ALT-NAZI ARE PLANNING TO STEAL THE CONSTITUTION AND BURN TRASH CANS DRESSED IN BLACK HOODIES AND COMMUNIST FLAGS
>IT'S SO SECRET THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT

Did the media just fabricate another movement that doesn't exist, and in so doing, inspire us to create the method of their own destruction by giving us a great idea?

white nationalists should call it 'operation wakanda' to confuse the fuck out of lefties

pretty much

it's a bunch of trailers in Whitefish, Montana, USA

Spencer the drama queen, spends time in Northern VA gathering a bunch of disgruntled weaboo NEET suburban zombies to move with him to his "castle"

super lame rejects. this is pretty much their hobby because they are failures by nearly every measure.

read:
washingtonpost.com/local/the-chocolatiers-and-the-white-nationalist-coexisting-in-old-town-alexandria/2017/02/17/1baf4954-f46a-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.e1a82ac72ed3

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/05/16/npi-‘think-tank’-latest-racist-outfit-move-nw-montana

This. I don't understand how having an ethnostate is inherently hateful. "oh noooo were not allowed inside the neighborhoods of people who don't want us there at all lets go be oppressed".

Dont worry about it.

No, a goncerned zitizen

media creates imaginary straw man movement called the alt right. media creates imaginary straw man operation that the imaginary straw man alt right is building.

>le alt right maymay
No such thing, literally a liberal buzzword for Sup Forums

>homeland
It's MOTHERLAND get that through your thick media skulls ffs. Why can't journalists into basic investigation?
>inb4 fatherland shills arrive

It's actually pronounced "Lebensraum".

>Why can't journalists into basic investigation?

The Merdia lie about pro-whites on general principle so to confuse the uninformed and to force us to correct their mistakes, in stead of pushing our message.

One of the oldest tricks in the book, so you might as well become aware of it.

I'd like to see a burger try to pronounce that

Remember, your King abandoned your people and fled to London during occupation.

Based, thank you. If only most norwegians realized what gigantic coward's move that is.

oh, and ''my king''

Don't worry, the Dutch did the same. It's almost as if an inbred royal family wasn't fit to rule over their people.

German language was almost the second language of the US before the first world war, and Germans are the largest ancestry group. Don't be stupid

The custom of calling your country motherland or fatherland comes from whether the people considered their country feminine or masculine.
Nationalist countries tend to call their countries "Fatherland" and cuck countries "motherland"

Haha yeah, maybe 100 - 150 years ago. Dont you even try to say that present day american english allows you to speak german with correct pronounciation - by far. Sei doch nicht dumm!

You'll find out soon (diabolical laughter ensues)

That's from 2013, and there aren't trailers in Whitefish, MT. The article you listed says Spencer "lives in a 3million dollar home" there.

although I'm pretty sure he's moved to texas now, and his house certainly doesn't look excessively nice

Operation White Israel

>alt-right
wants you back

Say what now?
This morning on Canadian radio they talked to a journalist about German politics: his analysis was that AfD membership spread through "fear" because of "simplistic messages." He then enthused about the chances that SPD could regain its working class base because there's nothing simplistic about that.

Or in the case of Russia, both, just to be safe: otchestva (fatherland) and rodina (motherland).

>hateful anti-immigrant message

Pretty sure the mass rape of European children by brown invaders isn't just 'a message'. It's reality and we can back it up with statistics. They can only hide this reality for so long.

Wrong.

The point is there's plenty of people who can pronounce German due to that history, pal

It's a membership with a hateful, anti-immigrant message.
Y r u so dumb?

Operation Homeland is the cheap knock off Spencer invented when Identity Europa and other groups stopped letting him boss them around after Charlottesville.

This is nothing, don't pay attention to this sensationalism, nobody is going to do anything about anything in any specific type of way. Especially not this.

Well then they're most probably speaking german fluently either because its their first language or something close to that. I repeat; present day american english does not give you the prerequisite to pronounce german words correctly, regardless of ancestry or whatever percentage of german you consider yourself to be.

jews create an alt-right movement.
report to their marxist media sources from inside

>oh yea, you'll never believe how racist its going to be next week.

LEE BINS ROM
t.Merrica

Operation European Zionism

I don't know but sign me the fuck up.

I thought Operation Homeland was that conspiracy theory from like 30 years ago that was all over bbs/usenet

>gee, our plan to displace peoples of european descent is going so well, what can we do to add to it?
>i know, lets create a fake movement that endorses white seperatism and singling out jews for their disproportionate influence on western society, the exact opposite of what we want

gee you're a real fucking genius

it's swimming in my toilet and it's brown. why? you want in?

serious question, shouldnt you morons throw away your tvs? you are literally brainwashed by zionist war propaganda 24/7, half of your cucked country believes russia meddled with your election.

bitches, it russia meddled with you, you were already dead, kek. get real you lunatics, this is getting ridiculous.

First time that I am hearing of this and I am on Sup Forums every day.

I guess that we are not the alt-right after all.

obvious honeypot. have any of you heard of the group from a non media source?

Ah, I see. Another Jewish lie. Nobody on Earth over 15 calls themselves alt-right.

REED SEEJ
POO IN THE LOO

i know exactly how to pronounce that.