Boku no Hero Academia

Don't ever talk to me or your daughter ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heroaca_anime
everytimezone.com/#2017-9-2,-210
youtube.com/watch?v=_gxdivYpRrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirio seems like a nightmare to fight desu. You could be feeling smug with you aoe or homing quirk and then guy ignores everything to sock you in the fucking face while playing tricks to ruse you. Seems like the only way to take him out is being a hand to hand pro and that's only if this faggot doesn't go ranged with a gun or whatever

>daughte
dont you mean girlfriend?

Get lost she's mine

Reminder overhaul has already fucked eri more than once

Can Overhaul just fuck off already?

Wonder how it feels like being killed and then reconstructed again. You'll always feel like a corrupted helpless clone who isn't even alive

overhole is an asshole he could treat eri like his lover and dismantle her witout traumatising her

Never, and next chapter he'll kill mirio and take back his loli forever

Where's the fun in that

for starters she wound run away to bump into superman junior and tintin

Mina is destined to be a Nomu
Class A is going to visit her in her holding cell and cry and all hug her at the same time while she sits there completely unresponsive

Magne was never trans, he was just gay.

>Mina gets turned into literal Alien queen

Good end?

gay people dont want to be called "she" tougth

>Deku arrives right in time to see Mirio get mulched

>They try to Nomu mina
>they can't because her brain is too small to swell up to head bursting level

So there is a 50/50 chance Deku arrives in time to stop that masked faggot before firing his gun.

reading is hard

Not a chance, it's more like there's a 50/50 chance Deku arrives in time to stop Overhaul from ending Mirio's life.

im really confused about the time but deku and co didnt lose that mutch time in the dungeon

Him, her, how about IT.

Why are they so gay?

What manga are you reading? No one relevant dies. All-Might being alive after his battle with AfO is proof of that.

I don't care if its gay I just want to see how the anime will animated this Kiri's face

I do think he's just on the cusp of overstaying his welcome. I'd prefer he not succeed in the end of this arc and get proper comeuppance for being both a shit yakuza and a shit person.

>Mina wrecks part of the city
>Midnight works a few all nighters to make her villain name "Alien Queen" in her honor

>the guy with the split personality disorder is kind towards trannies

protandry

He is going to die, right?

i hope no, i didnt like the guy but for leting overhaul go away whit eri but he is badass

Just be faster than he can start his quirk and blitz.

Or have a quirk that can cancel quirks and be /fit/

Yaomomo's house is so fancy.
T-4 hours

All Might still needs to properly teach Deku how the bloody quirk works. He can't die yet.

Maybe Hori just rolled with it

I didn't know it was possible for two black dots to look so intimidating

Where are you getting this from?

official twitter twitter.com/heroaca_anime

I want Shigaraki to adopt Eri

>He's still going on about AM dying on AFO v OFA
Very obvious it wouldn't happen unless for cheap temporary hype that will make writing his backstory hell and less impactful

Besides, broken mentor route is more satisfying and rare

So cute

>inb4 her family is actually piss poor and they just built a nice house with their quirks

>T-4 hours
Episode date says that ep 21 wont air for another 12 hours though

So they are adapting bits from LN

I hope he has another signature move that is more flashy than phantom menace.

To think that they only have 5 episodes left and still pull this stunt. Now I'm positive we won't see any of the off-paneled fights save for very brief cuts. Shame

Yes, the japs changed the schedule of an anime airing in a primetime slot to 2 in the morning their time

It probably won't be more than a couple seconds, just to show them studying together. Just like how the Momo study group was just one panel in the manga.

they'd have to be idiots to be poor though

>make shit
>too dumb to sell the things they create
>can create damn near anything

user..... the episode always airs on saturdays at 5:30pm JST...... i have a world time clock for you everytimezone.com/#2017-9-2,-210

what the fuck is chrono's quirk?

Quirks like theirs would be regulated by the government when it comes to selling shit. it's why the tanuki kid was afraid of changing leaves into money in Mina's flashback.

but them making their house nicer wouldn't be illegal.

Hori is a westaboo but holy shit he's a huge Star Wars fan. I think the number of SW references outnumber any other western works

Addressing your question
>Attack of the clones
sounds like something Twice would pull off
>Revenge of the Sith
Basically what sensei does to AM to some degree
>A New Hope
>The Force Awakens
>Return of the Jedi
Sounds like something Deku would pull off

People unironically think this is a possibility and enjoy it

I mean, the name is chronostasis. I think it's kind of explanatory

>god fucking damnit perospero I've fucking had it with you and your fucking bullshit everytime we corner a crew? Couldn't you just execute them properly? But no, you have to run through your bullshit routine complete with countdowns to death. Do you enjoy this? Sitting all smug dressed as a pedophile whilst the mugiwara get away again. I hate you so fucking much brother.

>He didn't enjoy it
Shit taste, senpay

>. it's why the tanuki kid was afraid of changing leaves into money in Mina's flashback

I dont think that's quite the same thing. Of course counterfeiting money is illegal but Momo already has a brandname for the shit she makes so it's fair game there

not exactly, I imagine Hori wouldn't go so far as to use some kind of timestop quirk in some sort of lacky

Wrong thread friend.

wouldn't momo's products smell like shit since she's literally shitting them out?

wrong thread bruh

Perospero IS bullshit though, Dogtooth is wasted on BM's crew

If the namesake is a hint, it would be an illusion that looks like a timestop quirk

>Dogtooth

I will continue to call him Dogtooth until his mouth is revealed. You CANT STOP ME

It wouldn't be different from him using mind control on a random kid. Better to get rid of "boring" abilities.

>dogtooth

Why dont you fuck off Sero? No one likes you. Donmai.

YOU CANT STOP ME. It's exactly the kind of bullshit Oda would pull. He has a mouth full of dogteeth until proven otherwise, stop (you)ing me here

I want to _________ Midoriya Inko !

So we can all agree that Eri is gonna pick up this gun that Chrono dropped and is gonna shoot Overhaul or Chrono with it right?

My wife Mina is so beautiful

>Momo's family made a fortune selling goodies to scat fetishists

It all makes sense now.

That Sero is a funny guy

goddamn, just in that one page think about how complicated it is to use tintin's quirk. I really hope he doesn't lose it. It is so interesting to see him use it.

Momo could have inherited her Quirk from a parent. That's probably why they're rich. Maybe her mom or dad made gold discretely to not destroy Japan's economy

didnt nemoto pick it up?

Okay let's try to figure this out:
>Bakugo bulls Deku with Ochako
>Mineta bulls Todoroki with Momo
These are basically confirmed, but here's where things get tricky:
>Sugarlips bulls Ojiro with Toru?
>Kouda/Sero bulls Kaminari with Kyouka?
>Sero bulls Kirishima with Mina?

HomeFanfiction TagsMeThe ABoT DiscordAo3Ask me anythingSubmit a postArchiveMobileRSS

Search
Something Almost Nice, Doused in Horror
Text July 23, 2017 1,709 notes
Okay small rant but

BNHA reboot where Momo Yaoyorozu gets the respect and proper treatment she deserves.

She’s incredibly smart, calculating, innovative but also has very apparent self-worth and anxiety issues. And absolutely none of that implies in the slightest that she’s the sort of person who’d be comfortable in the hero outfit she’s been given. And also, she’s a child.

I know that the in-universe explanation for this is the fact that she pulls the objects she creates out of her body, so she needs as much flesh exposed as possible in order to do that efficiently. But honestly? Bad Quirk OP. Her quirk didn’t need to work like that. Bakugou’s explosions are only in his palms—not like his whole fucking body explodes giving him an in-universe reason to run around in a fucking g-string. Why couldn’t Momo’s quirk just create things from her palms? Her wrists? Frigging—have her create stuff out of the soles of her feet to give her the somewhat inconvenient and hilarious necessity for a hero outfit with no shoes. Don’t force her to bear 90% of her body like this. And don’t give us the trash fucking filth that is Mineta to point this out.

Also, ALSO, she apparently creates objects using her own fat cells. Why not let her be a fat character who optimizes this quirk? (Fatgum, a male character, makes full use of being fat given his quirk). Instead the logic of Momo’s quirk gets tossed out the window for the sake of having a tantalizing, sexy character forced to bear most of her flesh despite being embarrassed about it.

Just… when’s the BNHA patch release where they fix Momo’s outfit and delete Mineta from the universe? Because BNHA is so good and it doesn’t need to have these things.

I like to think that this the sound that Mimic made on this page

youtube.com/watch?v=_gxdivYpRrI

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's probably some kind of quirk combination from her parents, but I don't know what it could be to make Momo's quirk

why did ypu bring this autism?
its grapefag

The blue on her pink skin does look pretty nice

Katakuriko is some kind of plant that has nothing to do with dogs or tooths.

I really like the name Dogtooth as well, user. I really do. But it makes no sense. You have to let go!

It's not literally shit, she just uses waste material and repurposes it.
The real question is that if she could create her own shit? Like if she's constipated she can just push the turds out of her hands or something. Would be an effective defence mechanism.

Aren't you interested in the slightest about how these girls are perfect breeding receptacles for their bulls? Imagine rocket knees, the ability to create organic matter, or speakers that communicate with animals? These pairings work so well.

I'm not grapefag, anyone who calls Todoroki "bacon" is a dipshit. I just like cool quirk combinations.

doesn't seem likely given how strongly momo opposes using her quirk to make her own goods.

Have a lovely chat and tea with

>Aren't you interested in the slightest
No. I'll never understand this board's fascination with NTR. Just let these damn kids be happy.

Stop responding to him

What the fuck is this

>Title:Fanfiction
>Content:Rant
>Copy pasted to: Sup Forums
I can't tell wheter this is ironic or not, but why are you posting this crap here. If it was unironic, it is to be expected by someone who roams fanfiction anyway as numerous of them like to bitch about how Momo's costume is bad and how she's embarrassed in it yadda yadda despite her costume fitting her quirk completely and not some cheap unreasonable eye candy
Where does this dogtooth name came from and why did MS pull this

Either an user with a fetish or bait. Either way it isn't worth responding to.

Its Grapefag

Posting idiotsquad

I thought cuckposters were finally banned after the new rules. What the fuck is bringing them back?

jirou is not dumb she have a decent ranking

Jirou is actually in the top 10 in grades. She just wanted more tips on some subjects