User Please Don't Fill My Water Bowl with Fluoridated Water

You're dumbing down my whole species.

It's ok if you give cats fluoridated water though. We'll just keep that between us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/foia_Goff_Kenneth-HQ-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually one of the better OPs I've seen on Sup Forums in a while. Have a (you) achmed, you earned it.

fuck you pup i gotta drink it too ya know

You wouldn't catch a border collie drinking fluoridated water. That's why they're the smartest breed.

GAS THE KATZ
PET WAR NOW
KILL FERRETS
PUPPY POWER

>Worried about tap water for dogs
>Doesn’t mind Muslims raping his daughters

Cats deserve poison in their water. They are vermin.

And you expect me to spend $10 on bottled water? fuck out of here you bitch

Bottled water might be fluoridated too for all I know.

It's just a lighthearted post for a change desu.

This. Never thought I would a agree with a leaf.

You haven't shelled out for the fat man's water filters?

(I haven't either)

Cats are good if you have a barn that needs to stay free of mice. Otherwise, these animals do nothing but shit up your house, knock over your stuff, and claw visitors. They're very cute, but they don't belong in a house.

The smart dog drinks beer.

Cats are the worst fucking thing you could invite into your home. They should all be euthanized. Is this the issue that finally unites the world?

how can I drink water that isnt bottled in plastic and doesnt have fluoride ?

my dog doesn't talk! wtf!

Cat's are evil. There's something about them, but I can't put my finger on it.

I plan on making a distiller and purchasing glass jugs then remineralizing with sea salt, don't know if this is a good idea or retarded but it's something I've wanted to try for a year or so. It's not only the fluoride that bothers me but also old city water lead pipes, estrogen from birth control; can't trust plastic water bottles.

Filter water and store it in glass bottles with corks. Not difficult once you get the bottles and corks.

>not checking water mineral/chemical compusition
some do and others don't, in portugal only the brand "LUSO" has flouride in it and it's funny because it's the most advertised/popular

Bitch if I have to drink it, so do you.
Adapt or die.

My neighbors dog mostly only likes toilet water, and only after we flush.

Given how polluted our oceans are now I wonder about the health / hygiene implications of consuming things from the ocean. (such as fish)

The world is so fucked up now.

Was this taken in Hawaii?

>too retarded to properly train a cat

rural retards don't get flourided

good boy

kill yourself britmutt

>Left politicizes
>REEEEE!

>Right politicizes
>WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT..?

good job

Why that's not very nice.

That's not very nice at all.

Anyway tomorrow I've got walkies.

Buy a filter you faggot

>"I, Oliver Kenneth Goff, was a member of the Communist Party and the Young Communist League, from May 2, 1936, to October 9, 1939. During this period of time, I operated under the alias of John Keats and the number 18-B2. My testimony before the Government is incorporated in Volume 9 of the Un-American Activities Report for the year 1939."

>"While a member of the Communist Party I attended Communist underground training schools outside the city of New York; in the Bues Hall, and 113 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The East Wells Street School operated under the name of Eugene Debs School, here, under the tutoring of Eugene Dennis, M. Sparks, Morris Childs, Jack King and others, we were schooled in the art of revolutionary overthrow of the established Government."

>"We were trained on how to dismantle and assemble mimeographic machines, to use for propaganda purposes during the revolution; how to work on guide wires and fuel lines of airplanes so that they would either burst into flames or crash to the ground because of lack of control; how to work on ties and rails to wreck trains; and also the art of poisoning water supplies."

>"We discussed quite thoroughly the fluoridation of water supplies and how we were using it in Russia as a tranquilizer in the prison camps. The leaders of our school felt that if it could be induced (introduced) into the American water supply, it would bring about a spirit of lethargy in the nation; where it would keep the general public docile during a steady encroachment of Communism. We also discussed the fact that keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be advantageous during the time of the revolution, as it would give us an opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either kill off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so they would surrender to obtain fresh water."

>FOIA: Goff, Kenneth-HQ-4
archive.org/details/foia_Goff_Kenneth-HQ-4