Are Black Americans Allowed In Wakanda?

Are Black Americans Allowed In Wakanda?

>I actually went to sleep that night and dreamed of Wakanda, a utopia filled with natural beauty and technological advancements. I imagined myself as a warrior flying around in hover planes while rocking Kimoyo beads and all the other awesome tech from the movie while just being black and free.

>But when I woke up, my excitement was extinguished by a sense of dread and disappointment. I know it’s not a real place, but if Wakanda were real, would its people actually let my black ass in? According to every Wakandan in this movie, not likely.

>The film constantly drove home the point that Wakanda is for Wakandans only. Anyone trying to get in was a colonizer, seeking only to rob Wakanda of its riches. Or they were an outsider, bringing their ownproblems into the utopia.And this included people who shared their same skin tone.

>That narrative of exclusion was painfully familiar to this black girl. To be a black American is to know that you’re descended from people who were stripped of their culture. To know that you’re forever separated from your origins. People will ask you where you’re from ― no, where are you really from? ― and you aren’t able to answer.

>I went into “Black Panther” seeking refuge from that awkwardness and a piece of shared black American and African culture to hold on to. Instead, I found myself having to face the sometimes harsh reality that there is a division within our diaspora that’s not going to easily heal.

Lmao thankfully they're realizing that Wakanda is actually so isolationist it borders on evil. They can cure every problem facing the rest of Africa and just choose not to.

>A separatists nation for blacks
>They don't give neighboring nigs any gibs
Nah I don't think that us nigs will be allowed in,maybe the rare ones that actually work and are smart

>,maybe the rare ones that actually work and are smart
Nah, Wakandans hate everyone else so much they have the cure to cancer and don't tell anyone what it is.

merit-based immigration? das raycis

It's about empowering the African continent, it not about saving black people from the best country on earth.

build that wall

kek

Niggers BTFO!

black ethonostate? no probrem. actually it's empowered and really cool
white ethnostate? you literally deserve death you nazi

It's the same thing with White Americans and Europe.
Independence means separatism from populations.

Real Africans have a pretty negative opinion of American negros I can’t imagine fantasy ethostate Africans would be any better.

This is the thing about leftists though. They don't actually want to make the world a better place, they just want to be in charge.

It's not a coincidence to me that all the most selfish and entitled assholes I knew growing up are now all loud liberals on Facebook.

It's a phony political movementthat simply uses the veneer of kindness to attempt to seize power.

>some bitch blog posting ramblings on whether she'd be allowed in a fictional super hero country is on a news site
What the fuck is going on with modern journalism? Do people get paid to do stuff like that?

Too many news sites, too many writers, too much ability to gather attention by writing something crazy that gets retweets/mentions instead of being ignored. That is the problem with modern media in a nutshell.

Do they actually pay her? I wanna larp as a nigger and get paid to write we wuz kangz stories.

Its like she's almost on the verge of admitting her hominid subspecies have failed to the degree that even a magical race of woke-ass flying pyramid techno-negroes wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Journalism is dead and more importantly not profitable anymore. What use do journalists have when the latest crisis is trending on twitter as it happens. All that remains is a desperate scramble by editors to maximise their ad revenue.

>Are Black Americans Allowed

Then where the fuck is the author from then? bongastan?

Number of factors

Shitty education is having the common populace take in information indiscriminately.
Digital revolution is making the entrance level to mass media lower every day, meaning more and more sources are available.
The increasing amount of media sources is driving the profit margins from journalism ever downward.
Since the public is perfectly happy with Wal-Mart-tier consumerism for both body and mind, things like carefully reasoned and researched thoughts are unneccessary overhead.
result: 'i was dreamin i was a qween last night and then i had feels'
Decreasing revenues due to death of print

>HuffPo
>"news site"
Lol. It's a clickbait site designed to get cheap ad revenue from retarded Millennials who are obsessed with reading short, inane articles about nothing important

>black villain preaches about how whitey "colonizers" stole from all of Africa
>whole goal is to help out the blacks of the world rise up from evil whitey
>hero sympathizes with the villain at the end but doesn't want to do it like whitey did the violent way
>as he's dying spouts off some shit about being tossed in the ocean like slaves who jumped off instead of being in bondage
>movie ends with "break down barriers not build them"

>Are Black Americans Allowed into the mass graves?

l think we can arrange that. Give it 10-15 years to really get going with regional skirmishes and widespread anti-white crime having already begun.

i used to occasionally read huffpost for a laugh but then it started actually making me angry and i had to stop

>not wakanda born?
>fuck off we're full

That's horseshit the whole movie is anti-white and ends with a jab at Trump.

Stop spoiling the fun you pedantic newcuck.

Isolationism is never evil. Subhumans that cannot advance don't deserve to be propped up by those who did.

Underrated post.

Fuck off shill people should not be giving money to this Jewish garbage. I can't believe I actually spent money to go see that piece of shit nigger movie.

Also Wakanda people consider you a le 56% black

>Are Black Americans Allowed In Wakanda?

No magic tattoo, no entrance.

>no, where are you really from?
Ok, South Central.

I think its time you spent a few days away from the internet.

No you get a death penalty for looting and raping in Wakanda.

kys kike

>africans sell the shittest tier african people to the arabs and jews to work on white farms
>even regular africans are discriminated against by wakandans
>thinks there can be niggers in the wakandan ethnostate

wakanda doesn't exist

More and more I think about it. Black Panther was pro white. Think about it. Shuri is the smartest women on the planet,yet she glows when talking to Bucky Barnes, a white man. She's superior to him, she's superior to all white men, yet its the white man who hold the attractive power, wtf. Not only that, the actress is obsessed with wanting to be paired with Peter Parker, another white man. The implication is clear, the cream of the crop black women belong to white men.

>even utopic fantasy land of blacks doesnt let in american niggers
Cant make this shit up

Based Black Panther even says in the movie "we cannot accept refuges, they just bring their own problems and will erode Wakandan culture" and the only foreigners allowed in are his personal allies like Cap and CIA.

No, only natives.

Fucking horrible.

If it makes you feel any better, it was probably killed for voodoo.

Another pathetic nigger failure at raising Cthulhu.

Wakanda doesn't allow any migration except for personal friends of the ruler.

>even a utopic fantasy land of blacks wouldn't want anything to do with american niggers
I'd say you can't make this shit up, but marvel did

>niggress finally understand what ethnic nationalism is and why it's important

But it's okay to invade a white country, right?

There are two type of nigger.
One who got his ancestors enslaved
And the other got ancestors who sold other niggers.

We don't want them.

this

This is so incredibly telling.

Jews responsible for the slave trade creates a Black superhero to justify why they exploited blacks and never helped them. Its what was best for the jews.

Props to this black woman for at least saying black american.

Elon Musk is African American.

Over the years, I've seen European Pagans arguing on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc. Over and over again, they've said Amerimutts weren't welcome.

In 'Conan the Barbarian,' Conan breaks his father's sword with the Atlantean sword he found after being freed from slavery. He does this with the help of the spirit of his dead girlfriend. He takes the broken sword with him when he rejects Thulsa Doom's offer to fight for him - he rejects the man who killed his father, after having defeated, with his own might and luck, the sword of his father. Conan not only gains revenge, but proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is in fact stronger than his father.

Just as America conquered it's father. Yet, our blue eyed, blond women are dead. Now, it's time to cut the head off the mulatto priest who killed our father - Europe - and burn his temple down.

Americans are forsaken, and no amount of crying will win us re-entry to our homelands. We're permanant orphans now, forevermore.

And America itself is decaying. In the end, the white race will be a few scattered bands - our only reason to hope is that non-whites will starve to death.

>every liberal in the world is promoting a movie about a country with closed borders, and the policy isnt a racist one

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well since it's almost a bizzarro world, maybe black americans will be taken there as slaves

It's not really bizarro world unless it's white american slaves in wakanda.

>closed borders
>all the niggers inside

I'm willing to live with a little racism on this one.

WAKANDA

AIN'T

REAL

They should go to Liberia instead.

No, because black Americans were bred by slave owners to be stupid. They would ruin Wakanda, just like they ruin every block in America where they live.

Isolationism is not evil

African-americans don't know where they're from.. well, americans don't know where they're from, I know I wouldn't want them in Ghana, I doubt they'd be allowed into the black version of trumps dreamland Wakanda.

Biter

How many yt pipo died in this movie? I haven't seen anything but 1 trailer for this film.

>black ethonostate? no probrem. actually it's empowered and really cool
>white ethnostate? you literally deserve death you nazi
It's true, you americans should just try working together and build your own wakanda... only with trump as your cat-boi king.

There's nothing African about "African"-Americans. They dont speak any of the native languages, most never even stepped foot in their homeland. They dont give a shit when some massive genocide breaksout.

freedom of the press was a mistake

If you knew it was Jewish garbage (which it obviously was) then why did you pay to go see it faggot?

you niggers know it doesnt exist right? like they had to make up a fake advanced black civilization lmao

This
By the way, this is also a factor as to why they commit so much crime, they feel as though they have no home, nothing to truly be proud of.

If you americans want to make america great again then you'll need to deport the mexicans and focus on having a working society between those that got poured their blood and sweat into america, regardless of race.

>you niggers know it doesnt exist right? like they had to make up a fake advanced black civilization lmao
Can you at least try to have fun with an interesting hypothetical?

Apparently, when Americanized blacks enter Wakanda, they try to steal it.

Stop being racist you fucking niggers.

link to this comic

Don't clump black americans with Africans m8.

Calm down Jamal.

You're right. African-Americans are slightly smarter due to white admixture.

Even fictional niggers designed by two jews hate american niggers.
POWERFUL

WHY DID A WHITE POLICE OFFICER DO THIS?
WAS IT BECAUSE TRUMP TOLD HIM TOO?
CALL C FUCKKING N N!!!!@

>implying Jamal is an African name
Depends on the country, nigeria is trash.

"African Americans" have been domesticated. Claiming they are smarter is a bit much.

Cheddar man is British not African.

>Cheddar man is British not African.
The user posted "calm down Jamal" in response to one of my posts, that's why I stated "implying jamal is an african name" not because of 56% britbong cheese boi.

that nigger being baked in a tire got my sides

africans are more genetically diverse than the rest of the world combined
so calling them all one race is very definitely incorrect by any standard
I'm sure any theoretical wakandans would not be too happy to have black americans at their door just because they both have dark skin tones

It's almost like niggers exist.

>be super nationalistic and isolationist
>refuse to help your suffering neighbours
>be upset that those same neighbours were enslaved.
do you care or not, make up your mind.

Milk is chillin
Giz is chillin
What more can I say, top billin

Very true, good job leaf boi, you've dodged the rake yet again.

There are also a very extensive plethora of languages, would these random black-americans even know how to talk to the hypothetical wakandas.

>do you care or not, make up your mind.
Anyone can feel pity for their neighbor, I'm sure many americans feel pity for mexicans but also understand how important it is to not let them in just because of that.

yes, but it seems they didn't pity them until slavery.

>yes, but it seems they didn't pity them until slavery.
oh, I haven't seen the movie yet but even still, when their supposed to be so advanced so soon would they even notice the change from basic wolf pack like behavior to actual cultures and tribes, around when when colonization started?

im sill waiting >: ^[