intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_key_points.pdf
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdf
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_redacted_minority_memo.pdf
curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO!

Don't mind if I hop the border

>migrated without the link

How will he deal with the media dropping him this week?

What the fuck is wrong with leftists? Do they get off on destroying the family unit?

Same

for those of you who didn't read Schiff's memo

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes issued the following statement today on the release of the Committee minority’s memo:
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=868

>“The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party. Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page.”

For key points on the Democrats’ memo
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_key_points.pdf

For a point by point refutation
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdf

For the Democrat memo
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_redacted_minority_memo.pdf

Should I grow a beard?
Are beards soy or kino?

Democrats are fucking done for.

MAGA

What happened?

You have to go back

An apparent mistake in the declassification process, footnote 7 seems to reveal what's redacted: FIVE campaign officials were under investigation as of Sept. '16, including the future National Security Advisor, MICHAEL FLYNN.

Make a friend in the United States and have him send you one

link?

Yes; they're sociopaths.

Depends on how patchy it comes in.

No one even comments on the first 30 posts of a thread anyway.

posts 30-150 is the (You) sweet spot

Shut the fuck up, fag.

Nothing to see here

how is the nation's oldest gun rights group and an organization with hundreds of millions of dollars in income and assets getting its ass kicked by a twitter bot campaign?
fucking boomers

Like any other glow stick. Just fade on outta there and hope he doesn't still smell fishy as hell.

Is that an mrap?

Don't be a nigger

I hope you're all having a good day

Low energy memo!

What's going on with youtube, lads?

>And so I walk the dogs. And I meditate. And I smoke more weed in the evenings. And I browse the apps. And I find myself searching for figures outside this time and place who were in similar circumstances and yet kept their heads. You can never go wrong reading Orwell.

>The only antidote to Trump and the politics he has forged and intensified is this kind of self-doubt and self-knowledge. It refutes him while never empowering him. It opens up the possibility, if we let it, that the insanities of today’s right and left will not inevitably ratchet themselves into an ever tighter spiral of vengeance and mutual incomprehension, ending, as it must, in violence or the political mimicking of violence. They might even disable these impulses from the ground up, helping us not merely cope with this era of hate and division but to overcome it somehow before it obliterates even more of what we all love about this place we call home. (On these lines, I also recommend Bob Wright’s concept of “mindful resistance.”)

>There is a political answer to Trump: Vote against him and his GOP backers wherever and whenever you can. But if this is not merely to replace one fever with another, there must also be an intellectual struggle to recover moderation and toleration, and a spiritual effort to find the peace no politics will ever provide. Yes, one side — the red — has a more urgent need for self-doubt and self-criticism than the other. But the moment we decide that our side has no need of uncertainty or perspective or moderation at all is the moment liberal democracy dies.

PREEEEEEET

BRRRAAAAP

You're clearly new
1-3 are the most effective for (You)'s, 1 if you've got something new and controversial

Awoovement!

Perfect satire

Some men look good with beards, some don't. Since we don't know what you look like, it's impossible for us to decide for you

I'll sum it up. This dude drinks semen by the gallon.

Wayne said go ahead and declare bumpstocks illegal. Pissed off a lot of people, since there new House bills banning binary triggers and such.

(((elsagate)))

Remember, Trump hinted in his CPAC speech that the dossier investigation will lead all the way back to Hillary.

Do you let your children go on youtube, anons?

>if you've got something new and controversial
yeah but those are most likely all shit posts that people expect them to be shit posts and ignore them

Oh you are trusting the opinion of THIS guy.

These people clearly don't actually read these memos and just tweet the CNN talking points

A Trump supporting waifu is best waifu!

elsagate bro

DUDE
CENTRISM
LMAO

Mueller, please hurry. :^)

Is she right?

When will mods start gassing the worst general in Sup Forums?

what did they talk about?

All they're losing is discounts with various businesses. It's literally fucking nothing.

3 paragraphs of absolutely nothing
Bravo

Absolutely nothing will happen with regards to Clinton, her campaign, DNC & Russia 2016. And her e-mail fiasco probably had statute of limitations run out already.

No kids. I want 3 but good god I'm terrified at the prospect of parenting in this day and age. Give them phones, they experience everything that comes with that, including all the huge negatives. Don't give them phones, and theyre the only kids anywhere without them. I was that kid in school and it sucked and I don't want to be that parent. I hope I can find a middle ground.

Kek, if he actually did get her locked up that would make every leftist brain in the West shatter.

Seriously, why is this still allowed?

Explain yourselves Britain!

This street shitter should've been the guy Trump shot on Fifth Ave.

How exactly is it getting its ass kicked?
Wait for the updated membership numbers versus quarterly profits of the companies who dropped the NRA

I guess this has more relevance to the teenage years than it does letting your toddlers sit and watch youtube for hours on end, whoops

>unleashing us on the rest of the board

t. blackpill retard. Trump fires people who aren't doing what he wants, even cabinet secretaries. Sessions is still there.

>your children
haha yeah my kids, no no i dont

Are binary triggers actually under fire?

>come to town hall blaming NRA
>while knowing your officers didn't go into school to save kids.
this fucking sheriff needs to be fired lmfao

They were already banned in some states like WA.

Wat

Don't give them a phone or access to the internet until at least 13. They can bitch and moan, but they will understand it, and if they're smart, thank you for it in the future

Once the greatest empire in the history of the world now reduced this this.

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Briton's ancestors are all collectively rolling in their graves at the state of their nation.

I'm glad they're suffering.

I'd like to open a pricey telephone therapy hotline for disturbed libtards where I, as a European, validate their feelings, tell them how right they are and how terrible Trump is. Over the course of our multiple sessions we gradually come to the point where we destroy one libtard talking point after the other. At the end they either switch onto the Trump train or kill themselves.

>not losing all of your flour, eggs, and bike wheels in a tragic boating accident

TLDR:

Trump was triggering leftists and you fell for the propaganda.

>Not gassing the general with all the people in it included
>lmfao

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Look up breast feeding videos.
Big titties and children with full sets of teeth sucking away at it.
I thought I would be turned on because shota x tall girl is good in h-manga.
But no...I just felt...really disgusted and like "that's fucked up that kid can speak full sentences, the fuck is wrong with this lady? That kid is going to have severe mental problems"

how brexit is being sabotaged

FL Spic introduced it after Vegas, when Wayne opened up his mouth
curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf

Not that deep.

This does actually make me wonder why the FBI was seemingly opening so many investigations into random people
Almost like it was politically motivated
But the nigger never would do that, seeing as he never targeted conservatives with the IRS

I've lost hope. Trump won't get my vote in 2020. He failed to appoint a special prosecutor. All he does is tweet that Crooked Hillary broke the law, evidenced by his latest. I thought he'd rightfully jail nigger rice, instead he spends his time teasing a deal about DACA and tweeting that we, the public, are the ones who need to push for the law and order he promised.

Then you have cucks like littl benji saying to forget about Crooked because she's already lost. As if losing exempts you from the law. Fuck the low energy congressman, and FUCK YOU trump for lying about justice, as well as breaking your promise that you will never let me down

what would be the point, /britpol/ is dead anyway

>Britain threw two generations of their finest men down a meat grinder only to end up like this less than a century afterwards

Even Germany isn't nearly as fucked as Britain is, and that is despite Merkel and Schultz trying their hardest to fuck over the average German as hard as they can before they both finally fuck off and Deutschland goes full Volkisch again instead.

I have last year's too.

He did appoint a special counsel though.

Welcome to the world of post modernism where edgelords,teens and misfits are rewarded.

Page, Manafort, Pada, Gates, Flynn.

Fuck are my doggos gonna be ok???

How is this legal?

and it's not like one or two stray videos on youtube with children of inappropriate age breast feeding, like...its a fucking community. THOUSANDS of videos of kids waaaay too old to breast feed is on youtube for their friends to find and mock them for.

>161793060
Show your flag, faggot

>kikes controlling law enforcement

Jews.

Pada was brought in by Strzok as start of cointel op.

that shit is not gonna stand light is it

Sooo they surveilled Trump before they even had the falsified evidence? Thats worse

Just don't leave them alone with access to the internet

>...is the moment LIBERAL democracy dies
Not American democracy, but LIBERAL. They have their own brand of democracy from everyone else, with it's own rules, and they're scared of it being snuffed out by Trump bringing sanity back to the country.

I honestly hope these fuckers create a pact to commit mass suicide as some from of retarded protest.