Canada /General/ Justin Turdo Edition

Justin Trudeau gets politically manhandled
cnn.com/2018/02/22/asia/extremist-scandal-trudeau-india-visit-intl/index.html

Political assassination
globalnews.ca/news/4045512/patrick-brown-ctv-libel-notice/

Farmer stands his ground, ruled innocent
ctvnews.ca/canada/saskatchewan-farmer-not-guilty-in-fatal-shooting-of-indigenous-man-1.3796394

Kathleen Wynne further damages economy
globalnews.ca/news/4016495/ontario-sheds-jobs-january/

Arctic Sovreignty
nationalpost.com/opinion/canadas-must-assert-sovereignty-over-the-arctic-while-theres-still-time

Reminder Canadian Cabinet filled with felons
nationalpost.com/opinion/np-view-morneau-is-at-the-centre-of-an-ethics-scandal-yet-again

cbc.ca/news/politics/sajjan-apology-operation-medusa-1.4093270

thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2017/12/20/an-ethical-breach-which-should-stick-to-justin-trudeau.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NZgebZIZ9PE
youtu.be/GcyA7Wcvv8g
centuryinitiative.ca/
nationalpost.com/opinion/canadas-must-assert-sovereignty-over-the-arctic-while-theres-still-time
ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/former-pc-leader-patrick-brown-files-notice-of-libel-against-ctv-news-1.3817549
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys please
Thank you

bump.

Canada First Discord

gg/jyfCEd

daily reminder that these are in your local grocery and drug stores

Yep, cancer requires surgical solutions. You can't just give up at the first signs of its development.

>not posting the thinking man's magazinne

kys cuck

The failing career of our shite PM aside I think the recent court ruling regarding Gerald Stanley is a step in the right direction. The left is demanding judicial reform following the edict but atleast it shows that our courts are not completely gone.

Bump

Take a look around man, Canada is fucked. We are so cucked we changed the national anthem for fucks sake. We are a joke and we are well on are way to annihilation as per the globalist agenda. Buy guns, stack ammo and sand bags.

youtu.be/NZgebZIZ9PE

bump for the future

Being black pilled is more cancerous than being an SJW or a Parasitic migrant. Stop being a coward, stand the fuck up and make a change for the better.

The mettle of a man is not determined during times of peace but during times of harsh struggle. Canada was a great nation, the cucked cancer that we see everywhere is limited to shite cities.

This cancer is ALLOWED to exist because good people sit by and do nothing because they are afraid of backlash. If you love your nation and want your children to live in a world better than your own then you must resist the degeneration of your homeland.

Faggoty larp aside, nihilism is cancer put your plaid on and go get some timmies

youtu.be/GcyA7Wcvv8g

Sup Forums /bant/s in a nutshell

Anglos vs Francophones

Any Albertans here? Anyone involved in a Alberta First kind of party or any political parties in Alberta?

how much is fent goin for?

looks like john waters

Thinking about immigrating to Canada, what province should I move to lads?

How's Alberta been since the Wild Rose party dissolved

the normies and center types are turning
>I'll go to reddit so you don't have to

Depends on your interests / skills. BC is beautiful af but the coast is liberal. Ontario is industrial but has nice conservative farmlands. Maritimes are like little ireland.

Spent a month in Vancouver so BC's on my radar, befriended a pretty based group of Asian lads. Work in publishing and enjoy snowboarding, hiking, fishing, anything /out/

Vancouver is really nice and filled with young families. Property is still expensive as fuck because of all the chinese investment. If you're looking to start a family etc you need to be wealth. Its essentially the california lite of Canada but instead of spics its filled with asians.

I haven't been following things closely but from casual conversation I haven't heard anything bad about the creation of the UCP. People just want to ensure the NDP won't have a chance to continue their failure to the people of Alberta. So I think the dissolving of WRP is a small price to pay for it

I get this feeling that we're about to start seeing a swing to the right both federally and provincially. Trudeau is way down in the polls, the NDP aren't liked anywhere. Things are looking up. Still blows my mind that Alberta elected the NDP.

alberta elected the NDP because of the sentiment in the east, a lot of people have moved to alberta from the east because the lack of work. They bring their politics

Aye the maritimes have been fucked for ages. Every young male looking for work either moves to toronto or goes into oil.

After the election all I heard was "I dont like the NDP but the conservatives have become too comfortable and need a reminder that their position is not guaranteed"
Whether that was true or not I can'\t say but unless the Liberals filled Calgary and Edmonton with more left-voting immigrants I don't see the NDP returning

some of us want to stay and were not on pills and methadone, not many of the young guys can get a decent gig there unless they know someone. Nova scotia and nfld need jobs but that means if they come home alberta needs skilled workers

Trudeau / Quebec / Liberals live in constant fear of the mid west voting blocks. I really don't see anyway the liberals could ever take the prairies without removing equalization payments.

The drug epidemic is just a symptom of mass unemployment. I'd really like to see increased investment into maritime fishing / mineral and lumber industries.

We have the lobster, coal and trees to do so.

We're just like a swiss bank for Ottawa. Everythings here but it don't move

I don't think you understand. Canada was sold by Pierre Trudeau in 1974 (sold the bank of Canada) Since then canada has been controlled by the globalists / banker or whatever you wish to call them. But this in not just a national issue but rather a global issue. This has happened in every major country on the planed and so with it our gradual enslavement through inflated assests (such as houses) and usury (mortages / credit cards etc). This has been in the works for a hundred years. This immigration pc bullshit is just meant to mesmerize you while ignore the true problems in the world, if you follow the money you always always see who is really in control. The true goal is global enslavement through monetary means...immigration helps this along.

So try and resist these globalist forces, globalism is the new communism. A life without struggle is not a life worth living. It may be hard, it may be impossible but fighting against it is certainly better than vegetating in a basement muttering 'muh globalists muh wheat fields'.

bump

>The absolute amount of leafs in this thread.

Alright grand master, you point out how we're supposed to take steps to unpoz Canada and we'll tell you how it's a pointless gesture. We give up on our countries not out of cowardice but because they're simply too far gone to do anything about. The electoral system is a bad joke and we'll never have a revolution until the bread and circuses stop. You may as well walk up to a cancer patient with a basketball size brain tumor and call him a fag for coming to terms with his impending death

>t. leaf visiting a real country that still has the faintest hope of resisting the soy

way to be a soyboy cuck giving up on your homeland
(((We'll tell you)))

So you have no solutions and you're just autistically screeching? Got it.

80 percent of skilled workers come from the east coast and we do all the work

all over Canada when we get to come home to nothing, it needs to fixed.
The solution to keeping Canada is giving the working people their jobs back, its simple but youre a stupid cuck who's black pilled to the point that youre here to shit on fellow Canadians kys

like were not the fucking states we don't need to bring back 100 million jobs (You)

>the solution to fixing Canada is giving their jobs back

ah yes, the solution to the problem is just to fix it. You still don't have an actual solution and you're still autistically screeching. What's your next stroke of genius? The secret of immortality is to not die?

>Lobster, coal and trees
>investment into maritime fishing/mining/ and lumber

MEN don't buy Maclean's.

>DUDE LETS PROMOTE OUR COUNTRY TO THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT BY OPENLY ALLYING OURSELVES WITH SIKH TERRORISTS LMAO

oh fuck ... this meme

ohhh nooo nono this dude

Why is Trudeau such a faggot?

Sickening.

he was raised by a whore

OwO I'll need a leaf blower

they're not even trying to hide it anymore. Gee I wonder who really profits from inflating the country's poplulation to 100 million by 2100.
centuryinitiative.ca/

yes. start buying less and less of their shit. carefully start finding others that think like you. start up the gym and prepare your body. It's coming.

>pic related

lmao
Live in fear? Do you even know how our electoral system works?

The Lib/NDP split is virtually guaranteed to widen again next election now that Trudeau is being publicly outed as a retard even by his own media allies and the NDP has a visible minority as its leader, the Tories could ride up the middle again like they did with Harper.

The fundamental issue is whether (((Scheer))) is any real improvement.

How has no none written a fake outrage email screeching that this implies there are only two genders?

fuck off stupid inbred cuck niger. maritimer faggots voted for Trudeau, and Liberals SWEPT ALL SEATS from Atlantic Canada.

Fuck off and die nigger.

Sorry mate I was out having a pint lemme type up some horse shit for you.

In my opinion the key to unpozzing canada is to target the family unit rather than the individual. Individuals coming from strong family bases tend to rely less on the government and be more independent and conservative in general. Thus minimizing the future of the liberal base. To do this I would like us to incentivize breeding amongst desirable demographics. Specifically providing tax breaks / housing aids to educated / well employed CITIZENS who have 3+ children.

Following this we need to change the Canadian government. This is important as we need to remove the metropolitan monopoly that enables liberals to win majorities with extreme minorities of the vote. To do this we need to give the provinces more authority and ability to influence federal legislation. I'd like our senate to be reworked to have a series of representatives from each province much like the American senate. Doing this minimizes the monopoly of ontario and prevents the spread of Toronto's cancer. This forces Canadian parties to appeal to rural votes / provinces rather than idly masturbate to Toronto / Quebec / Hongcouver.

With these two things achieved we focus on Canada and the Canadian economy. We take the resources we have locally and we refine them locally. We develop industry and tech sectors through tax breaks and government investment. We slash immigration and foreign investment to halt the depression of wages and stop the inflation of housing costs for the average working class citizen.

LEAF SPERG CONT

Then finally we start expanding North and use the large swathes of territory that are becoming increasingly viable to house residential and industrial developments. I would also like to see the Canadian military focus its efforts on securing our arctic sovereignty so we can enact levies on trade ships passing through the northern strait.

Might not be the greatest or most coherent plan but its a start to something that needs to be more refined. If you want to act mohammad tier you might as well move to somali and paint yourself black. I'm proud of my country and not willing to abandon it just because things got hard.

I see a conservative minority or majority next election. Ontario is leaning blue because Wynne fucking blows, Alberta is also going blue because NDP election was a shite meme. Trudeau's approval ratings are at an all time low and Pajeet Singh isn't even being well received in Brampton. While Scheer may not be ideal its a step in the right direction that could losen this cancerous liberal grip and maybe repeal M103 and C16.

try harder

If you're not hackin a dart at tims after a day at the duck blind you need to go back.

>How has no none written a fake outrage email screeching that this implies there are only two genders?
>implying that sort of thing has to be fabricated

What's your brand lad? Dunhill special reserve here

I'm going to join the air force or navy; engineering degree should come in handy. How cucked is it?

>Be male
>Go to store
>Bring magazine to cashier
>"That will be $8.81."
>But I identify as a woman. And not respecting that is now a federal crime."
>Watch heads explode.

I think any military force is only as cucked as you let it be. Act like a chad and the betas will follow. Canada military isn't two pozzed. Its not a pillar of society like it is in the states so the government doesn't virtue signal through the military. Our navy isn't that large and could definitely use expansion so I'd recommend airforce.

>Arctic Sovreignty
>nationalpost.com/opinion/canadas-must-assert-sovereignty-over-the-arctic-while-theres-still-time
How? The navy has only only 30 ships and 13k of men, compared to 70 ships in the Norwegian navy. There are no naval bases in the Arctic.

We're fucked, boy. If Russia or China were to seriously threaten the security of the Arctic, the US would anchluss us faster than you could whine to the UN. The soyboys would deny it if you ask them, but most would surrender and collaborate just like the Belgians or the French.

I qualified for every officer postion and did well on my apittude test, could even be a pilot if I want.
Navy I could promote pretty quick, but airforce more cushy.
I'm probably being watched just being on Sup Forums.
I'm a visible minority immigrant(spic) kek; we do have "affirmative action" in hiring pratices.

Expand our own navy and hit our 2% obligation to NATO. I don't think America would ever annex Canadian territory as it would damage their relations with other allies that host essential bases. We do not need to repel Russian / Chinese navies on our own we just need to put on a show of strength and ensure the strength of the NATO alliance is maintained. The Chinese and Russians cannot project force great distances due to the instability of their local hegemons hence why they are relegated to being regional powers. Look up Russian aircraft carriers if you want to see how laughably shite their navy is. The Chinese are too focused with maintaining their grip on the south china sea to contest our sovereignty over a few trade tariffs.

Serve the nation with pride and honour. If you promote fast you can counter pozz.

That's what I want to do. Even from a early age; being a immgrant in Toronto when it was still pretty white area, I called latino america a shithole and wondering why they had so much pride, and if they liked it so much why did they leave. Growing up without a real culture is a real thing; good thing got sent to a 99% white high school and became white washed.
Only reason I'm considering Navy over airforce, need to protect the Artic, and we need qualifed people there.

The NDP got in because Redford was bad enough to end the conservative dynasty. There was no way Alberta would elect a liberal government, so the NDP were handed the ticket.

>80% of skilled workers come from the east coast
sounds like bullshit, mate

Your country's name is stupid. Just sayin'. It sounds like a communist country's name. The United States of America or USA = Peoples Republic of China or USSR. It's sucks m8 hahahahahah... Faggot.

Does your degree really matter when becoming an officer?

Depends what trade.

sounds like reality m8. ask any Albertan how many newfies and bluenoser and islanders they meet?
let alone NB we have no jobs of course we went and got trades u eejit

Guys you're all wrong about Terdo.
>He's actually a crypto Islamophobe

Think about it. Have you heard anything regarding the Syrian refugees in the months they landed here?
You know why? Because he's just gona kill 'em!

Easy fix vote hard right, hard right, Ford as priemier as he’s the only Ontario candidate that’s going to ax the carbon tax, next election sheer will get it, but it should have been kelly leitch.
After election get them to quit state funding of broadcasting, then you start picking these special intrest groups apart. They are being funded by outside Canadian forces to destabilize the country. Macleans just has an article about taking the armed forces guns and reduce them to 25,000 in number to dig those central Canada pussies out of snow when it comes. Start cutting this cancer out. Be hard, be a fucking man, not a person.

Unless you're becoming a combat engineer I don't think it really matters. If you're looking to be a basic lieutenant than no. I've heard that if you have a post grad you start at a higher rank than a basic undergrad.

BASED!!!!!!!

Communications and Electonics Engineering(Airforce)
or Marine Engineering/naval combat systems in the Navy. Need an electrical engineering(or comp) degree for those(which I will have soon).

Justin Trudeau = TRUST-IN JEW-DOUGH

Sounds like a decent plan. I personally think Mulroney might do some good things but I need to do a bit more research first. I think the priority needs to be stopping third world migration and encouraging birth rates.

Thanks

Climate the healthiest of the world?
LMAO it hurts to breath in winter FFS

Winter chan is our greatest ally. Just have to turn the heat off to cleanse the north

Where did I say anything about climate. Also south fag detected. Wear more plaid and drink more tims.

Shameless plug of the Canadian Political LARP discord

gg/jyfCEd

Yup, if there was a major shutdown of the power grids across the country I know who'd be the ones surviving and the ones freezing

I live in Alberta, and have met more maritime burnouts, druggies, alchies, and skids than I have skilled workers from there. I think you're speaking more from your ego than reality. Seriously the only class of Canadians who think it's perfectly fine to work 6 months and leech off EI for the other 6. It's a way of life for them.
Fuck off, mouldy.

Updated sauce on the Patrick Brown Case, in case you missed Lisa “from the left side of the moon” LaFlamme on the news last night, she’s busy!

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/former-pc-leader-patrick-brown-files-notice-of-libel-against-ctv-news-1.3817549

>Hahahahahahaha!

Learn the lessons of Germany invading Russia and Russia invading Finland. Canposters should consider getting into biathlon

He was responding to your image, which has that phrase to the right of the map.

obviously they fucking did you stupid mainlander neglect us and call us welfare wallet lottery winners when we were the bread basket of Canada for 100 years.

u cut us off like we were nothing and let American companies fuck with us even kill a miner during strikes because we had private police forces