Really makes me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histology.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7vmSCHmCI&t=85s
youtube.com/watch?v=sk_34H9EvH0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe it.

Maybe in your country. Here no one wants niggers.

memes work both ways

Now that there is factual, empirical evidence that melanin is aesthetically superior, I genuinely can't help but ponder how I, as a white boi, can even compete?

So you browse Sup Forums too :)?

This isn't news, nigga.

White women just can't get enough of our prowess in bed. You all have teeny tiny white weenies.

More like they won't admit to a stranger that they won't fuck a nigger. The question is a soft one, too, just whether or not a girl WOULD.

>White women fetishize about Beastiaily
wtf i thought that was only legal in Canada

>new rochelle, nj
>rutgers
Rutgers is not in New Rochelle
New Rochelle is in NY
>cultural histology
histology is looking at tissue under a microscope. There's no such thing as cultural histology

Niggers can't even make up good BS

I wonder how many subscriptions black.com has. With free advertising like this they must have millions.

really wonder (((who))) paid/ made this study

Start killing niggers

Are you perturbed, white boi?

>most likely asked the question where it begged the answer
>asked women from Rutgers
Its called slutgers for a reason

No source, it's bs.

>87% want to be single mothers with AIDS

>Hurr I wawnt my off spring's head to look like beans with pubic hair

Nigga you got shit taste

>implying Germans can resist the BBC

>that sex was gluten free
>lets do a super high five
Okay these are funny

>online dating data with millions of subjects
>no we'll just go with some unquantified study from some nigger in a made up department

Seal is about as white as black can be.

I don't know what you're talking about, white boi. We can't compete. It's just a fact. It's time we admit inferiority and gift our women to the superior bulls of the planet. We will be better off as a race.

>Slutgers University Poll
>Has the highest STD rate of any college in the country. It's true you can google it.

This poll has no credibility. In the garbage it goes.

Did the NRA chief scare these fucks that much? Lel.

>The study was conducted by the S3xual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology Department"
lol im sure there was no experimenter bias in this study and it would pass rigorous scientific cross-examination as well as have its results perfectly replicated every time

Fake study. Less than 10% of white women marry outside their race.

>s3xual relations
>s3xual sociology endowment

Yeah, I'm not going to take a study made by a group that calls itself S3xual sociological endowment. Not to mention a department called Cultural Histology makes no sense.

Histology is the study of the microscopic anatomy, here's the wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histology.
There's nothing cultural about it.

AND 87% is one of the most used numbers used in fake statistics, if you go read debunked statistics and facts you'll notice just how often that is the number included.

And 100% of white mean have had fantasies about fucking everyother race.

Also when woman they think black men they think TV black men, atheltes etc.

Ask them about a white professional athlete/tv person and it be 100%

Most white girls perception of blacks Is from tv or the token black guy

Tried looking for the sauce, couldn't find it. Sounds like bullshit.

fake and gay

>s3xual

Black male, white female marriages make up the highest divorce rates in the USA with black female, white male being second.
In addition to this, white man/white wife marriages make up 97.7% of US marriages with a white partner in the mix.
For nogs, that number is 89.2 showing a stronger desire to race mix out of being niggers.

>be poltard
>be insecure because you know you have nothing to offer women
>not even your personality because you're a piece of shit
>post dumb memes to cope with the fact that you will be alone forever

>s3xual
>by admin

Right.

I don't know about that. My sister is in college and has never dated a non white guy. She's an attractive blonde blue eyed girl and even she seems interested in black men because of their culture. I've tried red pilling her but it only makes her more interested in black men so I stopped.

Lot of mad white bois in here. It's fact, little ones. We have to accept it. We have been surpassed.

>according to study

> fantasized
> doesnt link study
> doesnt say the demographics of who was asked other than "white"
> say they have no interest or dating or marrying niggers

In other news cases of HIV explode across America, scientists are baffled as to why this happend.

>He doesn't fuck his hot cousin on the side
lamo sucks to be you

retard
sleeping with someone =/= marrying

they always settle for betas around 30 after their wild partying 20s with tyrone

Yeah sure (((study))) look at this nigger, see how this JEW proffesor explaining Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7vmSCHmCI&t=85s

You know not every women is in beastiality, only few crazy ass women are.

Are you a Jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=sk_34H9EvH0

>Chad nigroid
>Decidedly average white bitch
Wow

All white girls deserve death.

It literally does not matter what women want.

>a majority of women fantasize about rape
>that means they actually want to get raped as well

Really jogs the noggin

Fantasy is one thing. Doesn't mean they'll actually do it.

I'm from NJ and Rutgers is a literal fucking liberal cesspool. If the DMV was a college it would be Rutgers. Full of dirty pajeets and niggers. Any white people that go here are either retarded cucks or chads looking for easy subhuman pussy to pump and dump. Anyone with a fucking drivers license can get into Rutgers. Over 40,000 of the worst fucking shoebottom degenerates in the Northeast. Not to mention it's surrounded by shitty neighborhoods filled with crime,and most of the off-campus frat house parties end with at least one gun being brandished. I just can't imagine how they got 87% of the white female students to say they love black cock (*sarcasm).

Makes me think the coalburner journalist who wrote the article is trying desperately to believe, they're normal..

I am Catholic.

Niggers are good at boxing and basketball but shit at nation-building and raising their kids.

it's because of the electric jew.

Yeah because 95% of white guys now are a bunch of numales, it's a problem.

Howard has 5 kids, all with different women.

Don't worry, you will either raise our kids or stay alone forever. We WILL replace you.

Raising kids is feminine, which is why all women do it. White men are very feminine in nature, which is why they do it. It's basic biology. Superior black men have an innate desire to spread their seed. Stopping to raise children is a submissive act for lesser males.

Hence why at least 80% of white men look like pic related.

Hollywood peddles interracial relationships like crazy. I just saw Annihilation with Natalie Portman and she gets BLACKED in it. The latest Spider-Man movie, dude is into a black chick and her dad is married to a white woman.

The only legitimate problem whitebois have with women is 95% of you fuck them like cucks.

Most women want demolished if they want you to fuck them. Whitey has been told to caress and be gentle in bed, and most women don't want that shit.

Not at the current rate. Less than 1% of whites are banging nogs and 5% of nogs are banging whites. At this rate, you're going to be bleached.
Actually, if there's no father figure around you take on the personality of your mother. Which is why niggers obsess over their shoes, clothes, and hair. They've internalized womanhood.

Keep dreaming Tyrone. Hispanics or Asians are the ones who will replace whites in the US, blacks abort way too many of their kids to experience any kind of significant population growth.

Yes, he is doing as God intended. Spreading his superior genetics so that the human race may be as strong and dominant as he instead of weak, frail, fragile, and docile like white bois.

wtf is this from?

this obsession with demoralizing white's just proves the kikes fear white people. quite comical actually.

Average black person is shorter and more likely to be out of shape/obese

LeBron James, Dwight Howard and Chaddeus Jackson are outliers. Half the blaccbois in ghettos are 5-6 happy ankle biters with soft ass potato chip guts

>men with shitty personas dont get laid
Cruz is a sociopath and had girlfriends, when will you white women stop the meme that you like nice guys?

yappy/happy

Most women in my country would never be with a black.

>We WILL replace you.
Your population has reached its limit in America it will only drop as the white cucks dwindle in America.

>2018
>white women
lol

>12% is going to replace 60%
nigger mathematics everyone

A woman who made videos where she cucked her husband with a nigger got doxed and turned out to be Jewish.

"Honey !"
"Yes, darling?"
"Get your gun ! I smell that animal that has been roaming around outside again."
"Yes darling..."
"Ding dong!"...
"Darling ?"
"Yes?"
"Jamal is here for your housewives therapy."

>by admin
>s3xual

looks like Sup Forums troll

Do not reply to troll threads. Report them.

(((study)))

a man named Jamal will never step foot inside my house

all this proves is that 13% of women are liars

Why make that into a study? How many women were asked? Are they rural/suburban/urban? Also
>Fantasy
>Reality
I bet the actual experience would be less thrilling and more shame ridden like any fucking fetish. God it's so stupid to think that money is being wasted on universities to "research" this bullshit. Fucking shame.

It's true, I checked.

>and more shame ridden
White women are not like us they think in a primitive way, black males are violent savages thus YUMMY YUMMY to the prehistoric brains of white women, they cannot comprehend why white men think its shameful to fuck blacks.

>60% have 0.3 kids each, 30% of whom are gay
>12% have 2.5 kids each
You do the math, faggot

>/r/Caucasianmasculinity

% have 2.5 kids each
but you don't, you abort yourselves more than you actually give birth

Italian movie Addio zio Tom or Goodbye Uncle Tom. Excellent movie, you know times when White man was a MAN

if thats true why isnt the white black race mixed baby the norm. race mixing is uncommon. and its a result of few mixed race couples statistically speaking

or maybe almost every white girl who gets knocked up by a nig gets it aborted and thats why the black abortion rate is so high because the baby will be black

"and in some cases many already have"
LOL
yep, really makes you think...BS

Faggot just reposted video about toxic masculinity and the #metoo movement. This is cringe as fuck. You know what to do POL thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54