"Good evening Sir, we have proof here that you are a prominent holocaust denier and a Nazi symphatizer...

>"Good evening Sir, we have proof here that you are a prominent holocaust denier and a Nazi symphatizer. You're required by law to come with us. Your ISP is..."
>"WAIT OFFICERCHAN, I'm just a 30 something adult that shitposts on chinese cartoon forums, I'm not r-racist pls s-sir.."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

somebody post that vid of 10+ bobbies chasing one peaceful engineer with a unlicensed assaultknife around a car and also backing off when he gets too close

Why are they carrying those assault rifles? Fucking brits, I thought you were above shit like this?!

Those are 9mm MP5 sub-machine guns not assault rifles ya fuckin hippie twat

Imagine living in a place where police have firearms but don't kill hundreds a year accidentally.

Imagine living in a place where police grew up with a good education.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

WHAT?! How DARE you speak to me that way you nazi BIGOT!!??

The revolution is coming for you boys m8 what'll you do when we're off the grid eh? Who's gonna come through your front door? Best sort out your cocktails now eh lad

Damn, you got me.

I'll just keel over and die kommisar if you ask nicely.

What's wrong with denying the holocaust?

This will always be the way I see UK police until the end of time. "Stop moving my good citizen, o-oh cease and dissist from sexually assaulting me would you please good sir". Look at the way they all smile and don't stop anything from happening ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE

OI! DIPSHIT! Im a fucking yank you faggot. wanna see my gun? Now fuckoff before I get hungry.

>tfw a literal commie could come into power next election

Nothing, funny thing is, out of all European countries we are one of the few who are allowed to deny it. Fucking hilarious considering the whole 1984 police state thing and all

>my boys hop out of the bushes
>puts their guns to the officers heads
>good evening officer, we have proof youre a prominent ZOG defender and enabler, youre required by law to die

Inshallah you kaffir filth! You have the nerve to accost me, in MY country!
I'm British so I'll get away with it and the bobby will drop his gun and suck my cock for me.

i wish our officers would fucking man up. I know well over 50% want to sort the country out, they are just ridiculously bluepilled.

Pretty sure that changed last year. You're not even allowed to question a jews national allegiance.

Aye, most know whats going on but the second you step out of line your fucked, criminally, socially and most definitely career wise. Similar with BAF, most support Nationalist groups/ in them already. No-one wants to be the one to put their neck on the line when others wont do the same. I am certain if SHTF then we would be solid.
Legally can deny it but socially fucked if you do.

we need to make sure STHTF soon. a lot of these guys are heading into their 40s.

shtf*

Its weird, I was an army brat and growing it was basically Sup Forums type stuff but once you left any barracks and went into towns other than garrisons then its total normie shit that is just depressing. Armed forces will always be /ourlads/. Best chance of a SHTF situation is a streak of terror attacks, new monarch and something similar happening like in Charles III film or Commie government.