twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone else in her show too

>that one time Joey's VA BTFO LittleCuckriboh live

just kidding

No

>turn a good character into a meme
They sure improved him

Holy shit it's true. Both top level VAs

>Chris "hrurggrgrhggh YOUR A MESHI hrurgrrhhghg I VOICE EVERY OTHER DBZ CHARACTER" Sabat
>top level
Even the Ocean voice is better.

Literally only male characters can ever be improved.
Female voices always sound worse.

true

what about original Bulma huh?

How do you like my swimming?

wrong

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504343246965.webm

That is not an improvement. Like, seriously.

Alexis Tipton! I thought it was Laura Bailey at first because of all the cursing.

youtu.be/QjM6xbJglPY
youtu.be/QjM6xbJglPY
Fukken Steve Blum and Mela Lee.

Wrong, but only in the case of Yu Yu. Genkai, Botan, and Kuwabara's sister had superior dub voices

>Kouichi Yamadera
>Megumi Hayashibara
Yeah, I don't think so.

Fate - Tony Oliver

youtube.com/watch?v=eRwy1Nu5Q2I

>arguing which dub is superior for Bebop
Weebs are this retarded. The only other roles Yama-chan has done well in the last two years is beerus and Sukeroku. And Hayashibara is a washed up CV.

Crispin Freeman in general, honestly. Kyon, Alucard and Y O R O K O B E especially.

youtu.be/GuCWMjFygPo

Massive spoilers for the Haruhi movie.

youtu.be/jvULyF0zqSU
Fafnir was already great in Jap but he got even better in the dub.
Good taste user. That's such a great scene of the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Eh. Freeman isn't bad here, but the original is still better, and I'm not just saying that because I'm ignorant to the subtleties of Japanese vocalization.

I watched both dubs and I liked both dubs. What's your favourite Freeman scene?

Doesn't really matter what they've been doing in the past two years, does it? The fact stands that comparing Kouichi Yamadera and Megumi Hayashibara in their prime to fucking Steve Blum Mela Lee is just ridiculous.

Jesus Christ, that over-translation. The voice work isn't terrible for the most part, but the jumped-up script and disparate casting make this a pain to listen to.

>Kouichi Yamadera and Megumi Hayashibara in their prime to fucking Steve Blum Mela Lee is just ridiculous
Not the other guy but what's actually wrong? Their performance was spectacular since they gave just as much depth to Spike and Faye's characters.

TIME TO THROW SOME PAIN ON THE BARBIE

Quick rundown please.
I'm curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Dfsz_Dh0s

youtube.com/watch?v=rt4q6Dwa-LE

Listen to Crispin Freeman's bloopers in the Fate/Zero outtakes

mega.nz/#!KtR1RIpB!9t0fzbV3HchRpi71t3tjPNHi9HBB3Iidcvw5zhk-3eI

>Crispin Freeman
I will concede there is one role that he is 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt better than the Japanese over.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFPujMz-VHo

I just keep thinking that this dub would be better if they switched the VAs for Kobayashi and Lucoa.

mononoke-hime was pretty shit in jap

>VAs for Kobayashi and Lucoa
That'd actually be pretty nice. A shame it didn't happen though. On the other hand, I'm very content with Garrett Storms' Fafnir. He fits his role very well.

I think they just chose a guy with too weak and shaky a voice to pull it off. I don't buy that this is a life or death battle or even feel that Johnathan is in control. It really sounds more like a fight scene in an American Dad episode.

Retard.

EN Bloopers only
youtube.com/watch?v=rG5Pam_c-UU
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmzH1RkQdk

Ah yes. Good old Patrick "Agil Portuguese Breakfast" Seitz.

Well he is meant to be a gentleman.

Fukken hilarious. These are genuinely funnier than that abridged of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uprysNEx_Cs
They really should have kept the accents from the Season 1 dub. Now it sounds kinda bland.

Nigel Uno is the best Jojo.

ye, no
Crispin's good, but Nakata as Kirei is just vastly superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYCRW9_1nxo

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmx4T7Drjk4

Wow, what an amazung coincidence these all just happen to be shows from your childhood.

>Implying fucking Ghost Stories is from my childhood
Just post shit, shitposter

I come from the weird generation where Code Geass, FMA, Naruto Shippuden and Haruhi was my childhood and never experienced the DBZ/Sailor Moon boom in the 90s.

Pretty much every sailor scout. They got annoying screechy voices in the sub, especially Serena

HEY YUG

Just about everyone is Dragon Ball Z was a improvement especially Goku since he doesn't sound like a 95 year old woman in the dub.

AYY YOOG SUMMAN YO DAAK MAGISHIEN

Tomakazu just sounds serious. But Chris Patton brings this earnestness to him, of him really trying to do the right thing, which makes FMP a lot funnier in the dub. The only problem with the dub is that it comes with the nails on blackboard voice for Chidori's pigtail friend. Meanwhile Chidori, Kurz and Tessa match up quite well with their sub counterparts.

This. While I love Crispin, Nakata is superior as both Kirei and Alucard. His voice is like treacle running down you.

I could go either way at this point since the dub quality has dipped a bit.

Are you guys talking about original DBZ dub or Kai dub?

OG

I meant super and the final chapters, kai up to cell was still alright.
except for replacing gohans voice with fucking luffy

>I come from the weird generation where I'm way too young to be posting on Sup Forums

All-Might

No dub voices are better than the original

Starting next year people born after 2000 started will be able to post on Sup Forums. Considering a person of around 10 counting that as childhood, even shows that aired in 2010 would count as childhood shows.

Wrong.

This. OP is a giant faggot.

Mi esposa Sakura es tan linda!

If you are a burger then yeah.

You both are faggots with your blind hatred for dubs.

Is this the redditor shitposting thread?

Sailor Moon has one of the worst dubs of all time. The original seiyuus are God-tier. You don't know what you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=y43yrhwlvyM