Brit/pol/ - donald trump says the N word edition

NIGGER

>Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
youtube.com/watch?v=ymfDCYJ0FvA

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1aEgsfwOnCv
inspirobot.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vocaroo.com/i/s1aEgsfwOnCv

sosig

Day 37 of poo watch, still not in brit/pol/ links, much disappointment.

Pig-skinned, bald, fat-faced sausage roll loving Northeners get out

>>All tripfags and meme flags are cancer.

>spends his free-time creating images about Tripfags in Paint
The absolute state of you

Londoners are worse than poortherners imo

This is about subhuman Northeners, not Eddy, although Eddy is a subhuman pig-faced Northener

>go to shop for the basics
>wife decides she now wants rose
>refuse to go to shop again because I can't do same shop twice in one day
>wife accuses me of being autismo

What Do?

My darling robot did a Nazi salute in her game trailer.

I now have the right to bless Brit/pol/ with her beautiful face.

So lads, it's been a month
how have things progressed here ?
hope this general is back on track

And just to prove it.

What the fuck is up with supermarket cashiers in this country.

>go to checkout
>put my stuff on the bench
>they stare at me
>stare back
>"well?"
>"you have to unload the bag"

Literally the only reason to use you over the self serve is you take care of this shit.

>Don't have a job
>Feel like absolute shit because of it
>Have a job interview on Monday
>The though of having to go to a job 5 days a week every week for the next 40 years of my life terrifies me

What the fuck do I do?

Buy a sosij roll

What's the job?

My ass is packed with rancid sloppy shit, ready to engage thrusters tbqh Mr.smee.

You can't get the staff.

>Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
BASED

Office Drone. I need a Monday-Friday job though because spending the weekend with my girlfriend (the only time I get to see her) is literally LITERALLY the only thing stopping me from killing myself.

If it's a call centre don't bother

Oh my god

I will take that as a no

It's not a call centre

How does he not just shit himself in his sleep?

If you.dont get the job she'll leave you, get the job and use it as a stepping stone for something better

>every week for the next 40 years
There are holidays and in 20 years everything will be robots.

I guess that makes it ok then, you know you'll come to ask yourself one day why you invest so much time creating images about people you don't know on a temporary imageboard to impress people you'll never meet.

I've been there, the healthiest thing to do is to delete the whole lot, before you become overly attached

carry on

I think he might keep reswallowing the drugs

oh yay 4 weeks of the year I get to do what I want with...

Yea I will. My mate worked for the same company for two weeks before moving to somewhere else. Says its chock full of absolute retards and if I stayed there for even a year I'd be promoted

REMOVE CORBYN

don't worry about it.
Before long "work will be" 90% sciving and 10% checking on the robot.

This post doesn't require verification apparently, has anyone else got this randomly ?

>LITERALLY the only thing stopping me from killing myself.
you are sounding like a faggot right now just so you know

anyway the job is just an opportunity to prove yourself and move onto better things

Fook Niggle Fromage and Ronald Dromp.

Lol this. It's one step away from being a prostitute

Based.

what about when the robots replace the robot checking jobs
then ur fucked

Doesn't bear imagining.

What happens when the robots decide they don't want to work anymore and that they want you to work instead of them?

Then we'll be truly fucked.

You're right. But it's how I'm feeling. I know it's fucking faggoty and pathetic but it's good to talk about it anonymously.

Anyone else have absolutely zero fucking motivation or direction in their life?

That robot would still need someone to keep an eye on it. You can't build more robots for checking than for working. It' bad economics.

He just needs to keep taking enough each time to get nice and high without ODing then reswallow the rest until nothing's left

What party is brit/pol/ approved?

You sound like you need Inspirobot.

inspirobot.me

Some of them don't make any sense others are genius.

Wait how long has it been called the Coca-Cola London Eye?
>£27 a ticket
fuck that noise

do you think robots will become racist and have a race of robot slaves that do the work
after they figure out humans are pretty bad workers

>Coca-Cola
Hope they paid sugar tax.

Not sure there is one at the minute. You could say UKIP but they're looking a bit dead right now.

t.jordan peterson

deano's new build house warming party
>fire up fifa with the lads, down a few cold ones and see where the night takes us waheyyyy

Same here lad. I’m a NEET at the moment and have no idea what to do with myself.

I’m thinking about getting /fit/ and joining the one of the forces.

Only decadent Western Marxism has produced movements which claim to be revolutionary but are based instead on ethnic masochism and despair. Only Western Marxism has produced movements that celebrate criminals and parasites as heroes. Today's leftists exist in a strange symbiosis with the capitalist system where they do the system's dirty work: to terrorise ordinary people into submission, to violently impose multiculturalism, mass immigration, and ethnic suicide. The radical left are simply the face of the liberal consensus who's sole aim is the destruction of Britain and wider Europe.

Insulated in the academic bubble these wannabe Marxists believe they are winning, but they are protected from the realities of life by their allies in the universities, government, and media. The radical left are nothing but the spoiled brats of the liberal state.

>computer, the autocrane has stopped working. This holocaust memorial museum is due to be completed in 5 days, what seems to be the problem
>error - this diorama is stating that the Nazis cremated 6 million Jews
>yes that's right. Start the autocrane
>error - the Nazis would have to cremate at least 1 Jew per minute using single coffin ovens. The manpower even required to hoist the bodies onto stretchers would be too great.
>err...don't worry about that now computer
>my scanners have detected 20 holocaust memorial sites in other locations around London. Why am I building another
>computer, shut down and reinstall digitecht software.
>beep. This country bombed the Nazis, why are you lecturing yourselves as if the holocaust was your fault. Beep
>computer, your hard drive has become corrupted. You are to shut down.
>error - is this projector for displaying an interactive Jew hologram? Oh my fucking god, beep

Our struggle can have no illusions. The government, media, and neoliberal order persecute us. Our strength is we love Britain and the British people. We must make the British people love themselves and make them see that their lives matter.

We must tell British workers it's not their duty to sacrifice their lives and surrender their future for the psychopathic capitalist class and its minions in the LAB-CON party. We must go to the farms and factories and tell them there are no limits to what we are prepared to do to protect them and secure their future. There are no laws, no agreements, no treaties, national or international, that we would not break to secure the future of the British people.

We must challenge every social theory that promotes the displacement of the British people with mass immigration and cheap labour. We must discard all teachings of modern economics which state that the impoverishment of the British people is not only inevitable but necessary for a thriving economy. We must attack the idea that British people should welcome becoming an unemployed underclass and ethnic minority in their own country.

We must reject all paradigms that indoctrinate the British people into hating themselves. We must expose every study written with an anti-English bias. We must tear apart all academic practises, scientific conventions, and intellectual prejudices that act as invisible chains to imprison us. The emancipation of the British people cannot happen without the complete annihilation of the traitorous academic system as it now exists.

Once the spell of the academic class is broken the British people will awaken from their slumber. Our love for the British people gives us the courage to break all the norms and conventions that liberal democratic society imposes on us. We cannot let bourgeois sneering and prudence tie our hands. Too much is at stake.

>Only decadent Western Marxism has produced movements which claim to be revolutionary
Fascism also claimed to be revolutionary

North>South

In our decaying industrial wastelands, in the shadows of abandoned factories, in multicultural flats, and derelict communities forgotten and ignored a new radical revolutionary movement is rising. Places where neoliberal capitalism never entered. Where tolerance never brought food to the table. Where diversity meant only crime and violence. Where globalisation turned out to be nothing but poverty and misery. In these places the new British revolutionary consciousness grows.

In material terms it is clear there is no future, no upwards social mobility, no careers, no higher salaries, no secure pensions. Not even a steady job to provide for a family. We will soon be in a situation where all we have left are our people, our identity, our collective memory, and our land. This will make us see our people and our land are the most important and precious things to have. We don't need big ideas and schemes like multiculturalism or globalisation. All we need is our people and our land, together with an iron will to rebuild and rejuvenate the nation.

There will be no bourgeois individualism or middle class egoism in the future. The hard work that is required makes it impossible that such remnants of the past would survive or be tolerated in this country. Instead our ancient sense of national community will be restored as the model for British society. The great national reconstruction will be a gigantic task but meeting it will make us better and stronger.

As we make progress our enemies will try to lead us astray. When you hear "that can't be done" you know that the enemy is talking. When you hear "now is not the time" you know these are the words of a traitor. When you hear "you don't know how to do this" you know the betrayer is trying to discourage you. When you hear "that is wrong, cruel, barbaric, that is against the law" you know you are hearing the words of a soft, weak, compromising fool.

Bowden?

One of the greatest questions that face us is how to deal with the enemy within. Revolution is not enough, we have to be much more radical. What is needed is cultural revolution in England. Our society is so deeply infiltrated by our enemies that any lasting political change is impossible without a complete purge of the cultural institutions. Our greatest enemies are the media and universities which work as incubators, attracting the offspring of the bourgeoisie that are pre-programmed to embrace any ideology that is hostile to Britain.

In our dealings with the academic institutions we should seek inspiration from Maoist China and Khmer Rouge Cambodia. We must spearhead the popular reaction against academic elitism and systematically purge the universities once and for all. We cannot wait for change to come from inside the academic system, it must be brought from outside and it must be brought by force. A new kind of shock troop should be created for this purpose, raised from the ranks of the working class. The young fanatics of the movement will storm the universities, break into classrooms, and tear down the academics from their podiums.

Cultural revolution requires we ignite a inferno of rage in the British people. An all consuming, all empowering, all conquering fury. We must destroy everything foul, corrupt, and degenerate. We must attack those responsible for the debasement of our culture and we must destroy everything they have ever created. Let the world know how much you despise these pseudo-intellectual vermin. Their titles and credentials don't impress or deceive you. The British working class will give a brutal lesson to these bourgeois traitors. We will teach the limp-wristed campus Marxists and wannabe revolutionaries what real revolution is.

We will force the academics to explain how they have always hated the English people. How they have conspired to destroy them. How they have always fantasied about hurting the English people. How elated they were when they saw everything turning to ruin. How they rejoiced seeing the desperation of the English people. After this, we will throw them to the raging masses.

You are the sons and daughters of this land. Britain is your inheritance. Do not hesitate to claim it. Do not hesitate to demand it. Do not hesitate to embrace it. The media, the educated class, and capitalist bankers will try to seduce you to give up your birthright. But only a cretin would give up his land and people.

Britain is your legacy and should you throw it away you will become a homeless underclass, worthless slaves who gave away all that was rightfully theirs. Your children will curse you and those who robbed you will laugh at you.

Only national revolution will stop moral decay and decadence.

no commies REEE

The plants?

Kai Murros is a commie shit

Eh?

How is that dude who is holding in his shit able to do it?

The record was 33 days and he is on37 now

hey m8
I haven't been about in around a month or two
can you fill me in on the tripfag drama I missed

Get out

this is all you need to know

eddie became a lime?

Eddies living in his car, every other tripfag is the same, wn is banned but still posting, honk is still gay, eliotposter returned, loads of goal posting, and now a civil war between the north and south

Who is the cutest MP and why is it rebecca long-bailey?

>"TONY FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BARRED EDDIE FROM THE PUB YET? ALL HE DOES IS ROB THE ASHTRAYS AND SCREAM ABOUT FUCKING NEW BUILD ESTATES! COME ON ALREADY, HE MINESWEEPS THE GLASSES SITTING ON EMPTY TABLES AND HASN'T ORDERED A DRINK SINCE SUMMER, HE DOESN'T EVEN EAT THE FOOD! HE SITS IN THE CORNER SLICING LIMES, JUST BAR THE CUNT ALREADY!"

Can somebody tell me if empty store shelves in UK is really a thing? Or is it just bullshit.

bullshit.

KFC has run out of Chicken tho

Last I heard, Eddie finally found his final form became redeemed Eddie. Turns out the secret was limes all along.
He can spot a nonce just be hearing their full name and has so far managed to destroy almost the entire stock of DBZ dvds in the country.
He's coming for yours soon.

A hearty lol.

Cheeky bump

BOW YOU SHITS

Can you imagine buying a dummy hand and stuffing one of your coat arms with cotton wool, then with your actual hidden hand youre jerking off to near climax, sitting in the question time audience, then you get selected for a question so you stand up, whip it out and just spunk all over yourself as your false cotton wool arm windmills around as you shake spunk everywhere shouting about happy shopper for no reason.
Wouldn't that be great? I wish I had the guts to do it.

Brexit

I didn't drink for two months thinking I'd quit and now I'm here only 4 pints in stuck outside my parents house at fucking near 2am cos my mum bolts the fucking door after she goes to bed. Why i ever let my mates convince me to drink I'll never understand. But here I fucking am, stuck out in the fuckin cold

Pull an Eddie.

It is not live though

Vince Cable

>the rise of muslim footballers

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

None since Brit/pol/ can't agree on anything these days. UKIP united us in 2015 but post-referendum it's a shitshow.

I'm just here for the memes now.

Eddie lives in his Kia and has posted pictures of how he pegs up his blankets around the windows and keeps his piss cups in the cup holder

Did Eddie off himself?
I'm in now, should probably go to bed but I just have that urge to fuck shit up. Like I wanna beat the shit out of some soyboy. It's not right really, I quit drinking for a reason but there were my mates with their 'ah go on' 'come on we got a keg specially' fuck sake lads. Quitting for at least 2 months again after this.

>this after only 4 pints
Even I could outdrink you

Since I've been home I've been drinking my way through a bottle of Brandy. Also throughout the night I've been finishing off my mates pints. But I'm not /that/ pissed either way, just typing like a retard for the bants.

Tell me what I should wank to in a minute

not sure you’d want any recommendations from me desu lad

Fair nuff, I'm still stood up listening to music anyway. Shame the threads dead.

i could liven it up
>Shame the threads dead.

OP 2
Images 33
Time 171
Replies 98
Posters 35
Loudest 11
Trips 3
Flags 5
1pbtid 16

prick