Pay for my courses

Pay for my courses

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are communist or something?

>Pay muh bills
How about you get a fucking job you worthless mooch?

>voluntary donation is jewish

A quality product certainly deserves financial support, but start with his free content. I recommend the Psychology of The Bible series, even for the non-religious. It is a socio-cultural exploration of the meaning behind the myths and legends of this ancient text, from an evolutionary psychology perspective. These lectures are more informative and entertaining than most movies you'd pay to see in the theater, and they're FREE!

Oh yeah?

You can tell Zizek is so mad that hes no longer and never was as big of a celebrity philosopher as peterson is in this article.

independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html

Years ago I used to like Zizek for his Non-PC statements on society that he would say once in a while. I legitimately tried to read his other works and it is literally nonsense and probably the epitome of academic language that goes on and on and says nothing of actual value. Peterson is the opposite of this.

>Clean your room
>Ok kiddo, drop your shekels for that amazing advice.

But Mr. Peterson, I already did? I'm also giving you 50 dollars a month on patreon. Thanks for helping me sort out my life!

I'll pay for your new book, which is a good read, and so should others.

It really is taking the piss to charge for his shitty self-help writing courses what with him pulling in 70k a month on Patreon.

Peterson's videos helped me finally take the tranny pill, realized I wanted to become qt trap.

Now I use Canada's new laws to demand people speak my pronouns, or I will get them sent to jail.

>mfw it's another Peterson character assassination thread
you already posted this today, faggot
>in all fields

>expecting to get paid for doing his job
OMG WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE

why would he care about that when his patreon makes him a million dollars every year

buy my rugs

I second his biblical lecture series as well as his personality psychology lectures for those so inclined

This man has taught me more about myself than anyone or anything else. Taught isn't quite the right word. He illuminatedwhat I already felt in my bones. I now know I am profoundly evil and that I hate my father because he betrayed me for my virtues and this is what made me evil.

Yet another brown-eyed and dark-haired untermenshen larping as a white woman.

Because free costs money you ignorant nigger