Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Previously skipped post-Arc 4 chapter about Crusch Camp now translated.

mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Wait a minute
Onii-san???

Tiny crowns at a jaunty angle have been a traditional part of Lugnican attire for over 400 years. Worn by both men and women alike they truly are one of the greatest cultural exports Lugnica has to offer.

Just wait till you see Felt

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Someone give me a plotline when Crusch's camp meets Pandora

Ok

CUTE
U
T
E

Remfags SEETHING.

Don't be silly, Lolimilia is great

lolimelia has the best family.

Just noticed Arch also has sanpaku eyes like Fortuna and Subaru
In the 2nd trial, Arch was terribly lovey dovey for Emilia
Coincidence? I think not

subaru isn't flugel, subaru is ARCH.

Who is that bitch ass nigga trying to wed my waifu?

that bitch ass nigga is hella dead tho

>As usual, he snuggled close to her, and Crusch allowed him to do so.

>Ferris: “Anyway~! Crusch-sama, Ferri would rather not say it himself, but I think that I’m the one that knows Crusch-sama better than anyone else.”

>Crusch: “Hmm? That was abrupt… there’s no need to bring up such an obvious statement. You are irreplaceably important to me, so why suddenly bring that up now?”

>Hearing that evaluation, I think I can go one step further today?

>As usual, Ferris did not let Crusch read his emotions, so, once he put on that air, Crusch had no choice but to hold her hands together and wait for his answer, per their norm. But, she was certain that she could put her full trust in Ferris. And, this time, the trust that their bond had created had again demonstrated its power.

>Watching the smiling Ferris, seeing what Ferris was holding in his fingertips, Crusch widened her eyes, then suddenly loosened her lips into a smile.

>Crusch: “You are truly the one who knows my heart best.

Just marry her already, you big dumb kitten.

´・ω・`

fuck, that combination always gets me. It should be illegal to be this cute and sexy

How about this cute and sexy?

This was just a small snack, the real meal arrives in 73 days.

wait, where are these from?

ln volume 14 volume cover and character designs.

Animu only here. Who is that smug faggot and why is he marrying best girl?

sauce?? I couldn't find it in any reverse image search :/

he's crusch's childhood friend who died from the royal family disease. this is the full image.

The dead Prince.

He is one of the most based characters in the series and a prince, but he is dead. Now she is getting married with best boy.

Why not?

Crusch's supposed to be husband too bad he died before that dream came true

Which arc do you guys think the poison will activate inside Subaru and Rem?

Final sentence.

>and Rem
fuck, I didn't even notice she'd been hit by the curses too.

Seriously, what will these threads look like in 8 days? All I know is that we have to be strong and stay together, bros.

I am more worried about Wilhelm and Crusch. Death flags are set in motion.

please pray for wilhelm's happiness.

Will the poison turn Rem into a whore like Capella?

Will Wilhelm die in a fit of rage finding out who her real killer is? Will Crusch do the same?

Watch as that turns into a succubus mark

Will Subaru turn into a succubus (male)?

Think giant fly or flesh abomination

what was her deal again?

Looking for a successor probably.

Rem or Capella? Capella Emeralda Lugnica speaks using royal pronouns, and shares her name with the Princess Emeralda Lugnica. That Princess being known to be cruel and intelligent, who "died" from disease 50 years ago in such circumstances a burial wasn't able to be held for some reason. She wants to fuck everyone and performs weird experiments.

At some point in time, she was apparently given an assignment to fuck around with Oni.
I'm guessing this. Right now we have five Sins represented by the Bishops and the Candidates, but they don't entirely match up. There's no Candidate that fits Lust or Gluttony, and no Bishop that fits Pride or Envy. So Rem's probably the stand-in for Lust.

Im afraid to ask since i havent kept up but. What poison?

Dragon blood for Subaru, witch smell sensing abilities for Rem

Dragon AIDs inside Subaru slowly turning his body parts black and Rem's brain poison that lets her smell miasma that got poured down her ear.

Well, in Arc 5 Subaru gets some of Capella's dragon blood poured into his wounds. Instead of putting him in extreme pain, it heals the infected parts and actually makes them stronger, and he can absorb the blood from others who have been infected.

And for Rem? At some point in time, Capella was going around pouring some substance down Oni ears as part of an assignment. Said Oni would develop the ability to smell miasma, an ability no other Oni possess.

Its a kind of living poison that gives specific people things. Though everything about it is ominous as fuck.

How many chapters have come out in the last 2 years?

>Right now we have five Sins represented by the Bishops and the Candidates, but they don't entirely match up. There's no Candidate that fits Lust or Gluttony, and no Bishop that fits Pride or Envy. So Rem's probably the stand-in for Lust.

what

I always thought Rem would fit better with Wrath than Lust.

Crusch who preaches against complacency is Sloth, in a similar manner to Petelgeuse. Anastasia and Priscilla are quite open about their chief values being Greed and Pride. Felt shows clear Wrath at the current system she hopes to take down. Emilia's desire for equality is Envy.

Where was Ram when Rem got that substance poured down her ears? Ram would've never let that shit happen to her sister.

Unconcious

Rem was trying to fend off cultists n shit when Ram got knocked out

Presumably, this would have happened shortly after Ram got her horn chopped off, which is where Rem's memories cut out.
Why? Every character can get angry. Rem's the type of girl who smiles while she kills. Her extreme love is much more defining of her character.

She kind of reminds me of Minerva in that neither really consider consequences when presented with what they hate. Felt as Wrath, and Rem as Lust work too, but I like Rem and Wrath and Ram as Lust more.

Rem's the one who has been directly connected to Lust on two occasions. I don't think Wrath is as important to her character.

>with what they hate.
Wrong order. Rem's reactions are primarily to what threatens the things she loves, not to what she hates.

I don't get it.

It helps when I don't fall asleep.
Also this guy looks to have slowed down and moved on to FGO

Wrath and Pride both came up in their backstory. I'm not sure its that simple in their case. I think Emilia also gets a few Wrath mentions when she actually gets going, but that just might be inherited.

Didn't expect the body suit, that Elf is thirsty AF.

Can Reinhard kill Pandora permanently? Reading Emilia's backstory in arc 4 gives me an impression that that bitch is immortal.

oh no not this shit again

it's possible one of his hax blessings can counter her reality rewriting Authority. That is if she uses the Authority on him and not on herself. But even then it's a question of who wins between blessing and Authority.

Probably not. I get the feeling defeating Pandora will not be done through force

This is such a weird fetish.

>gives me an impression that that bitch is immortal.
She seems to have some limitation, probably a power supply issue, because Echidna says that Emilia could've killed her there. If she really had infinite redos she doesn't have a good reason to leave.

I think that was the only 'new' one, I was just curious if they had kept going. Its just so weird.

Ferri and Crusch-sama are like two ultra bright stars in the night sky.

Felix is so easily impressionable. Just become evil and he can become your trap sex slave, Ayamatsu Subaru did it.

>Felix is so easily impressionable

???

>Just become evil and he can become your trap sex slave

???

Ferri only loves Crusch-sama.

lotta love for some who forgets her in an heartbeat

Hmm? What do you mean?

To be fair to the dumb cat, that was whale voodoo, and mind breaking him cost Subaru a bunch of lives.